Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I still don't understand this. Lindsey is mad that Blaine is on house arrest for three years instead of going back to prison?

I sort of get it. They bought that house together and she is on parole and had to get her living situation approved. I don't think she is angry that he took the deal; I think she is angry that he did it and didn't talk to her about it first. I agree; he should have discussed it with her. He had time to do that.

• Like 5

Okay, I admit that it would be a major drag if your live-in S.O. were confined to the house for three solid years.  Never going out to dinner or a movie, having to do all the errands by yourself, way way way too much Door Dash. 

I need a certain amount of private time--an ankle monitor on the roomie doesn't work for me.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Such deep symbolism - the broken "Family" sign.  Sharp is trying for an Emmy, a Pulitzer . . . .

ALL the Emmys. They've been overlooked for too long. Its a grievous injustice. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

ALL the Emmys. They've been overlooked for too long. Its a grievous injustice. 

Imagine the acceptance speeches... "I'd like to thank my PO, for approving my travel request..."

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

"I support your career". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She flips her lid the instant he's out from under her thumb. 

MUFFINS! 

Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

"Hood music and fine dining".  I need to know where Aris gets her clothes.

So you can be sure to avoid it? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)

I'm no good at posting links, but there's a great Frank Zappa song, "Muffin Man", that can be found on YouTube.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 3
Just now, Elizzikra said:

I know that everyone, everywhere is hiring all at once but honestly, what kind of job does anyone expect Cameron to get?

I picture him tossing the fettuccine and delivering baked goods to the tables of a strip club...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6

His lyrics are terrible, his rhythm is bad, there is no good modulation in his voice.  I could roll over a drunk passed out in the gutter, ask them to rap, and get a better song than OG Kam.  What is Aris hearing?  I've heard of beer goggles.  Does she have coffee ears?   

• Like 3
  • LOL 5