Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So, eating habit? 

Salad with shrimp and avocado, with my home made lemon vinaigrette. And a Yasso salted caramel yogurt bar. 

Sounds delicious. I had a Turkey breast stiryfry with spinach salad instead of rice but I did eat pizza for lunch

• Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sounds delicious. I had a Turkey breast stiryfry with spinach salad instead of rice but I did eat pizza for lunch

I've been dieting for the last year and a half. Salad, salad, salad. Makes a nice change to get a good, ripe avocado! 

Of course, I went out to dinner last night (before seeing "Hamilton"! Which was awesome), and had steak frites and a beer. But I only had a few of the frites. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've been dieting for the last year and a half. Salad, salad, salad. Makes a nice change to get a good, ripe avocado! 

Of course, I went out to dinner last night (before seeing "Hamilton"! Which was awesome), and had steak frites and a beer. But I only had a few of the frites. 

It is a ok to treat yourself now and again! Dieting is hard and salad costs $5000 right now. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I love Lola's outfit. She always looks so good.

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

It is a ok to treat yourself now and again! Dieting is hard and salad costs $5000 right now. 

I buy those huge boxes of mixed greens. I do sometimes put a bit of feta cheese on top if I have kalamata olives. 

• Like 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She's "taking control of her life and moving forward". Demonstrated by her heroic shuffle across her living room. I'm inspired.

The pink balls on her walker are festive.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

A NEW 90 DAY!! Whoo hoo? I missed you guys on Sunday nights, but I just can't stomach that crew.

We'll welcome you back with open arms! The current bunch is a nightmare. 

2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Ahh Weight Watchers commercial. I miss the Geigo commercials.

I still miss the Wild Thing guy. He makes everything groovy. 

Her friend is seconds from an epic eye roll with all these histrionics. 

• Like 3