Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Are these two super uncomfortable around the camera crew or are they just naturally dull & lifeless?  Why does Allen still look like he weighs 600+ lbs? 

Some of my past faves are Maja, Schenee, the Angela who was on drugs, Jeanne.  And the kooky one from last season with the dyed hair who went back to her ex, then moved in with a disabled guy she knew for a week & had a nice sensible gay mom who had to raise her granddaughter.  Oh of course the one who shit in her boyfriend's sister's car & got left at a gas station.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

Some of my past faves are Maja, Schenee, the Angela who was on drugs, Jeanne.  And the kooky one from last season with the dyed hair who went back to her ex, then moved in with a disabled guy she knew for a week & had a nice sensible gay mom who had to raise her granddaughter.  Oh of course the one who shit in her boyfriend's sister's car & got left at a gas station.  

MAJA! And Chriss-shun, who finally grew a spine and ran for his life. Schenee, who was "highly knowledged" and haughtily asked Dr. Now if he believed in God. While she was taking a shit. All class, that one. Was she the one who bathed in bleach? 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Are these two super uncomfortable around the camera crew or are they just naturally dull & lifeless?  Why does Allen still look like he weighs 600+ lbs? 

I can't remember her name either, but she was instrumental in teaching us to always bring another pair of pants when you go on a road trip.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Lordy he is still huge. But look at his shirt, its hanging off him. I've lost a lot of weight over the last year and a half and all my t shirts are hanging off me, its misery to wear them. But since I only sleep in them I don't want to buy new ones. #fatladyproblems

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Oh, here we go. "Eating is the only thing we can do together". Watch TV. Play a board game. Cards. Knit. Build Lego. Go birdwatching.  Play video games. Read aloud to each other. Learn a language. Do yoga with a youtube video. Karaoke. Bingo. Listen to music. Learn to cook low calorie meals. There are so many things to do! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

So wait is she sneaking food? They live together and obviously he is following the diet for the most part.

Oh hell yes, she's sneaking food all right. There's no way she'd only have lost 13 pounds if she'd made even a modest effort. She's sabotaging herself. 

She starts crying in 3, 2...

• Like 1
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

She hasn't had weight loss surgery yet, right?

No, and she hasn't lost the weight she needs to lose in order to get it. At her size and keeping to the diet she could have lost over a hundred pounds by now, surgery or no surgery. 

• Applause 1
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

I hope they don't end up finding out that the only thing they had in common was eating massive quantities of food together. 

That’s the basis for many addicts in relationships. And when one recovers, the other feels left behind.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

I hope they don't end up finding out that the only thing they had in common was eating massive quantities of food together. 

That scene in the beginning where they gobbled down the pizza, and then lay back as if they had just had an orgasm.  Eating was their love language, at least for Vianey.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I caught a good one the other day, the one who had a son at 13 and got kicked out of the house with the baby voice and she just sat in bed all day cooking and peeing and kept wanting one more chance from Dr Now with the handsome boyfriend.  I sure wish I had known you guys were here last week.

• Like 2
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

I caught a good one the other day, the one who had a son at 13 and got kicked out of the house with the baby voice and she just sat in bed all day cooking and peeing and kept wanting one more chance from Dr Now with the handsome boyfriend.  I sure wish I had known you guys were here last week.

Its never too late! Do you remember her name by chance? I have all the episodes in my YoutubeTV library, and my curiosity is piqued.

THEN EAT SOMETHING ELSE! EAT A GODDAMN SALAD FOR FUCKS SAKE.

• Like 1