Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E12: Telenovela LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

It is the perfect time for Jesse to turn on Cody, especially if he can be holding it when Cody leaves.  

He seems to be the only one with any strategic working brain cells.  I don't get why Karla and Cassidy are such a threat but Owen and Gabler don't think about Cody and Jesse?  Why are those two never brought up outside of Gabler doing that once?  And they know about Cody's idol, so why go to the final 5 with a guy that can guarantee himself a spot in the final 4 (I really wish they'd change the idol rules so they aren't good until 5).

• Love 3

Somebody please tell me, what is the bloody point of Jeff narrating this whole thing? We can see what's happening for ourselves. Is he deliberately trying to distract them and make them mess us?

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

This is why Jesse will win. He will turn on the waterworks at Final Tribal, cry about his family, everyone will cry and they will all vote for him.

The end.

Sure, but he is also playing the best game so even without the sob story stuff, he'd deserve it.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper the Cat said:

I can’t help but notice that the people wearing glasses during tribal do not wear glasses during challenges.

so, are they permitted to wear contacts? Or are they playing blind.

questioning as someone who needs my glasses to,find my glasses

I think they can wear contacts.  If not being able to see was a challenge for them, the show has to accommodate somehow.

If Jesse doesn't win this season he is a lock to return for a returning player season.

1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

Is it tough for you guys to post?

Jesse plays an idol.

No, I've been having trouble.  I keep getting an error message.  I was wondering if it was just me.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper the Cat said:

Oh frack.

Another new beach? That is just so,wrong

Honestly, considering they only play 26 days I'm glad they are getting somewhat challenged more.  Also, I know there were other seasons (can't remember which ones) that the final group had to start over at a new beach.  

Wow, Cody's voted out. Jesse plays the idol on Owen. But Jesse still has an idol. But he must have played Cody's idol, not Jeanine's, because the idols are different colors. Cody would recognize his own idol.

• Love 2