Type keyword(s) to search

S34.E11: How Am I Going to Survive This? LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Learn to drive a stick if you're going on this show!

I had  dirtbike as a teenager 45 years ago so I understand the concept and have briefly driven a couple cars (poorly), but a I would definitely get some current training.

At least I can swim😎

Edited by PaperTree

I can drive stick.  But I'd have no idea what to do with 2 sticks and what was it, 4?, pedals.  I figure one stick had to be for off-roading.  I'm surprised everyone figured it out.

The challenges aren't giving any opportunity for anyone to get ahead/fall behind.  So, pretty scenery, but it's first in/first out for the challenges.  Self navigation is again the real challenge of the episode.

• Love 2

I'm all for self-navigation, and I believe there has been too much bunching in some previous seasons, but at the same time, I kind of like some bunching.

2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Water challenges are really the thing tonight, aren't they?

To be fair, Icelandic water is amazing.   

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This is so cool.  I would struggle with it because I can't wear contacts and I'm pretty blind without my glasses, but it's still cool.  

66North is a great brand.  VERY spendy, but really good quality.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

This is heartbreaking for Aubrey and David to go out that way.  But they could not go back in that water again.  They were way off from getting the answers right and the panic attacks were taking over in that frigid water.  They were incredibly gracious on the mat with Phil.  

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Love 8

Yeah!  Molly & Emily are in the final 3! 

Aubrey and David were so far off the proper order, I don't think that David's lack of swimming ability really was the problem.  They would have had to do it 2-3 times anyways, and still would have come in last.

• Love 5