Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: Secret Prison Wedding

• Start Topic

It’s weird because at the end they said a new episode is on tomorrow.  So will it be on twice per week going forward?

edit looking at the guide on my DVR it appears tomorrow is one of those expanded more to love episodes like they did last week.

Edited by MrBuhBye

I joined a cult when I was fifteen years old so I never did the 'high school' thing. I watch this crazy woman reliving her high school days and drooling over Mr High School Hottie and I have never been more convinced that I didn't miss anything at all. Seriously, this woman is mentally sixteen years old.  Was this the only high spot of her life, that she reminisces about it constantly?  Sad.

• Sad 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

I joined a cult when I was fifteen years old so I never did the 'high school' thing.

I would like more information, please.

That stomach tat nearly took me out, y’all. It is HIDEOUS. Like, girl WHAT?

The one in Vegas who makes $600K a year and looks okay … you’d think he’d do okay dating IRL. He said he doesn’t have enough swag for influencer types (which … probably not), but is that the only option? Maybe in Vegas. The fuck kind of name is Sincer-a?

Looks like Tai and Boston are going to get into it. Just go call boyfriend #2, Tai.

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

The one in Vegas who makes $600K a year and looks okay … you’d think he’d do okay dating IRL. He said he doesn’t have enough swag for influencer types (which … probably not), but is that the only option? Maybe in Vegas. The fuck kind of name is Sincer-a?

Looks like Tai and Boston are going to get into it. Just go call boyfriend #2, Tai.

The "How dare he play the exact game I'm playing?" from Tai is too good to be true.  Didn't Hottie have several more years for a murder conviction or something, though?

I'm getting the criminals confused, but the one "in the box" is probably not getting out anytime soon either.  I think that was the trashy New Jersey girl who's 40 years old but still mentally in high school.

Mark just looks like a slovenly dork and his bestie seems very gay.  I'm sure he could attract many women in prison, but not so sure in the real world.  "Sincer-A" is a destined for a life of crime name..

• Love 1

Just like with 90 Day Fiancé, I hate having to pay attention and read subtitles. I may have to start fast forwarding those scenes. I prefer to do other things while watching. It’s supposed to be mindless. 😂

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Mark is another guy who is okay looking who thinks he deserves the hottest woman around.  He's not looking for someone he has a real connection with.  He wants arm candy.  Only he's not particularly interesting, nor famous, to make that highly likely.  He comes off skeevy and desperate. His "friend" seems like an employee.  I wonder if the guy runs a service on how to meet women.  

There are plenty of absolutely normal women in Las Vegas.  There's the strip, then there's the rest if the city.  Most people on the strip are also normal folks just doing their jobs. It has people of all types from all different backgrounds.  Where he has something in common with Jersey girl is they are both trying to impress others with their partners.  She'll get the high school BMOC.  He'll be edgy and cool when he lands the attractive felon. He's flirting with danger, y'all!  Isn't he the coolest!  Don't you wish you were as rad as him! They are both stuck in high school. Mark should ask Flappy how well Lindsey worked out for him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Mark is another guy who is okay looking who thinks he deserves the hottest woman around.  He's not looking for someone he has a real connection with.  He wants arm candy.  Only he's not particularly interesting, nor famous, to make that highly likely.  He comes off skeevy and desperate. His "friend" seems like an employee.  I wonder if the guy runs a service on how to meet women.  

There are plenty of absolutely normal women in Las Vegas.  There's the strip, then there's the rest if the city.  Most people on the strip are also normal folks just doing their jobs. It has people of all types from all different backgrounds.  Where he has something in common with Jersey girl is they are both trying to impress others with their partners.  She'll get the high school BMOC.  He'll be edgy and cool when he lands the attractive felon. He's flirting with danger, y'all!  Isn't he the coolest!  Don't you wish you were as rad as him! They are both stuck in high school. Mark should ask Flappy how well Lindsey worked out for him. 

Or ask Daonte. Could there be a Sincer-A, Jr. in Mark’s future?

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
23 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Or ask Daonte. Could there be a Sincer-A, Jr. in Mark’s future?

I don’t think Sincer-A is even hot (but I haven’t thought that about Destinie, my Goddess, etc.).  It’s basically guys with no game who think inmates won’t be picky.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

I thought Hottie was giving Tai and Boston both rings so he can continue stringing them along to keep him flush with ramen money. But Tai thinks she’s getting married in 30 days. I cannot wait until they both show up to the prison cafeteria in their wedding dresses day off. I was thinking maybe Tai was second-guessing that maybe it’s not a good idea to rush things—but she’s crying because her arms look fat!! Honey, you just get yourself a cold-shoulder wedding dress. Now a different boyfriend is calling to see where his commissary money is!

Why would a Catfish pretend to be in prison?! I thought they had video chat so she could read his lips and he was learning how to sign to her. Or was this just to the show cameras—not to her?

Your friend Jeremy was in prison and now has a penthouse. Something tells me he might not be on the up and up. Sincer-a. I can’t wait to find out how this name is pronounced. This guy makes $600,000/year, and yet his reason to date inmates is that it’s more cost-effective!! Sir, you can afford to date women on the outside. Oh, he wants an “influencer/model type”—well just put your salary in your Tinder profile—problem-solved! This guy has a spreadsheet of his prison girlfriends just like Tai!! Oh, we need these two to share tips—the heck with Jeremy. Sincere-a shot up her grandma’s house!!!! But, no worries, grandma is okay!! Oh, nermind. She has a toxic family, so Granny had it coming. She thinks they are toxic…wonder what they think of her after shooting up the house? “Facebook dating”? Dude, I think that’s your problem. There are lots of dating apps—Facebook is not one of them. No wonder why the models there don’t respond to your creepy overtures.

Ma’am. You are 39 years old. Stay away from “Junior Drive” and the school lockers or you’re going to come out of this a registered sex offender. 

Why are you showing the jeweler your bunt tattoo?!? The paper clip story was okay to share—but that’s too far. This man is working for his commission!

Tai, you just kissed your Dante and whoever else teddy bears. You’re not exactly acting like a betrothed woman over here.

This woman is going to abandon her 17-year-old kid to move to another state?! WTH! And this is the nurse who hasn’t even spoken to him since she got fired, right?

This family is not very thrilled about this surprise wedding! Oops.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I said in the chat that Mark apparently yearns to be Billy McFarland (Fyre Festival). We'll probably be watching a documentary on Netflix in the next five years about how he scammed people with a fraudulent business scheme (like the WeWork guy. Or McFarlane). 

On rewatch, he looks like he could be Eddie Redmayne's creepy, socially inept, sweaty, stupid, pathologically lying little brother. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Oh, he wants an “influencer/model type”—well just put your salary in your Tinder profile—problem-solved!

People really do do this, or their (or someone’s) account balance. I’ve seen it and think it’s silly. And watch - guys who do this will then turn around and complain that they got a gold-digger.

Tai and her friend need to leave the tight phony ponies alone; they’re snatching their edges. Tai’s hairline has crept back and you can see that her edges are thin.

2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

This family is not very thrilled about this surprise wedding! Oops.

That cracked me up. She was talking so big and bad, and them being unhappy about it really knocked her down a peg.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I was thinking maybe Tai was second-guessing that maybe it’s not a good idea to rush things—but she’s crying because her arms look fat!! Honey, you just get yourself a cold-shoulder wedding dress. Now a different boyfriend is calling to see where his commissary money is!

I am not looking forward to the return of cold shoulders on this show.

• LOL 1
8 hours ago, Empress1 said:
14 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

I joined a cult when I was fifteen years old so I never did the 'high school' thing.

It was 1970 in the LA beach scene and I was a little hippy girl.  Communal living with a purpose sounded amazing.  My mom didn't care as long as I didn't bug her (I was the youngest kid and she was tired). I loved to read and was very interested in the world so I did education on my own before deciding to go to college later. Sixteen years went by and I had young kids and looked around and thought, 'nope.'  But it was fun for a long time.You kinda had to be there. 🙂

You know, I feel terrible for hating the deaf woman and her scenes but I just can't stand her and unfortunately reading all that is too much like work on a series where it is just mindless entertainment. And she is so awful that reading the crap that spews out of her hands just makes me mad. The people on this show are all terrible but they should at least be terrible in a way that entertains me. Right?

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 10/28/2022 at 9:39 AM, Meowwww said:

Justine, stop petting your hair!  It makes you look like an idiot. 

But they *all* do it!  And not just on the trashy tv we watch; any woman on tv with long hair (I'm assuming at least some percentage is the woman's real hair) strokes it obsessively.  I'm fascinated; hands--at least my hands--get sweaty or dirty or otherwise nasty.  Does that transfer to the hair?  Is there a frame of stiff, hand-contaminated hair around their faces?  Like dried hairspray?

• Like 1
On 10/29/2022 at 1:36 AM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

I joined a cult when I was fifteen years old so I never did the 'high school' thing. I watch this crazy woman reliving her high school days and drooling over Mr High School Hottie and I have never been more convinced that I didn't miss anything at all. Seriously, this woman is mentally sixteen years old.  Was this the only high spot of her life, that she reminisces about it constantly?  Sad.

The thing about her high school fixation is that her hs experience looks like it was pretty shitty.  The photos of her from hs show a dorky girl whose love for the bmoc would never, even in her wildest dreams, be realized.  I think her teeth-gritting determination to screw that guy is a sort of revenge on her high school years--not on him for not noticing her, but on her rotten experience.

I was a dork in hs--still am--and I hung out with my dorky friends, and it never would have occurred to me that the big-league hot guys would ever look at me, either.  And I've never had the slightest desire to make up for that neglect by pursuing him (whoever he was) now.  So her desire to return to those days confuses me, too.

Given, as an adult she probably is more conventionally attractive than she was in hs, but I don't understand why she doesn't want to rub the noses of the popular girls in that.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 10/29/2022 at 4:39 PM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

I feel terrible for hating the deaf woman and her scenes but I just can't stand her and unfortunately reading all that is too much like work on a series where it is just mindless entertainment

How the hell am I supposed to be live chatting when I have to look up from my keyboard for minutes at a time in order to read the idiotic statements that she is signing?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

How the hell am I supposed to be live chatting when I have to look up from my keyboard for minutes at a time in order to read the idiotic statements that she is signing?

I will fill you in.  She was late for work cleaning motel rooms because the inmate’s sister claimed that the inmate had a mini stroke.  The other cleaning lady (also hearing impaired) was doubtful that someone who is the inmate’s relatively young age would have had a mini stroke and thought the story was bs.

• Like 1