Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: And Stowe It Begins

• Start Topic

Now it makes sense why Craig commented on the Southern Charm reunion that he's focused on drinking less. Handing out the money was strange and he seemed so anxious.  Does he have ADHD? Maybe is was originally prescribed adderall before he starting abusing it.

Luke is powerful? I'll give you pretty but he's always given off a weird vibe to me.  I do (initially) like Jessica though.

Kory seems nice enough but I can't get over how small his head looks in proportion to his body.  Petty, I know,

Kyle & Amanda seem way more relaxed post-wedding, I like it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Craig seems all kinds of out of control. Especially with his alcohol intake. Even Paige was over it explaining to Ciera (sp?) that he’s fine when they are 1 on 1, but get a crowd and alcohol involved and he’s not predictable and acts out like a loon. I think she has about had it with him. 
    My first big laugh was all the women going to Stowe with those high heeled boots. Even Amanda showed her snow boots (Sorels?) asking them why they weren’t dressed more practical. Ah Amanda, you have your relationship locked in and don’t need to dress to impress as much anymore. I am so happy for her. She said that after the wedding Kyle has calmed down and made strides in working towards a good solid marriage. I’m hoping she isn’t pregnant with all the drinking she’s doing, but hurt for her when she was crying over maybe not be able to get pregnant. She shared that with Paige and the camera, yet hasn’t been able to talk to Kyle about it. That’s not going to bode well. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, APK said:

It’s kinda nice not to have Lindsay on this show.

IKR, I know her and Carl will show up latter but dang she's so exhausting at times.   And then throw Austen into the mix...ugh!  She's kinda fun to watch on tv but even that becomes a bit much--I would never want to be around her IRL.

Kory seems nice enough but I can't get over how small his head looks in proportion to his body.  Petty, I know,

I don't like those beaded necklaces he wears.  IDK, I still get a try hard player vibe from him.

My love for Kyle and now Amanda continues to grow!  Marriage suits them both nicely.

Edited by Dirtybubble
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

I don't like those beaded necklaces he wears. 

I think he mentioned that he was wearing pearls and diamonds although I didn’t notice the latter. 

1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

My love for Kyle and now Amanda continues to grow! 

Agree 100%. I’m so glad for her that has been willing to see a therapist, work on his anger issues, and has calmed down. I think he will ramp it up for this show, but who wouldn’t want to party for 17 days and get a handsome paycheck for it? I just hope that he doesn’t do anything stupid. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Punctuation (hopefully it’s correct)
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

I believe Ciara does give a flying fuck about Austen being there. I don't believe that the magic of marriage has caused Kyle to grow up.

I will not be investing with an entrepreneur who thinks ice fishing involves retrieving frozen fish from a body of water.

Kory has a great body but, yeah, once the neck gets bigger than the head it's odd looking. Kudos to him for being secure enough to wear pearls.

I love Jason, but it looks like he has a type and that doesn't seem to be working for him.

Craig: SMH

Edited by Passing Strange
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Craig really seems to be buying into his own hype. He thinks he’s hot shit but he seems like he wouldn’t even be fun to be around when drinking. Why does he always have to wreck stuff. Like that’s not fun to me that’s annoying. I laughed at Kyle making fun of him handing out money.

Its a good thing Luke is good looking because his flirting with Jessica seems so corny to me. I rolled my eyes at him strumming the guitar. Their interactions just seem lame.

I don’t like Jessica at all. She’s annoying as fuck.

Actually liking Kyle and Amanda so far.

Ciara is still so meh. 

Can Austen just not show up. Ugh he just sucks.

Not bad so far.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Don’t like Jessica. Who goes to a vacation house with someone and then chases after someone else as soon as she gets out of the car? (I know, every one of these clowns.). Jason is just too nice a guy for these kind of ladies - they all want a cad.Not that anyone cares, but Craig has apparently be partying hard for many years and it’s starting to show. There was a time that I thought he was quite charming, but that charm is starting to dry up.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Don’t like Jessica. Who goes to a vacation house with someone and then chases after someone else as soon as she gets out of the car? (I know, every one of these clowns.). Jason is just too nice a guy for these kind of ladies - they all want a cad.Not that anyone cares, but Craig has apparently be partying hard for many years and it’s starting to show. There was a time that I thought he was quite charming, but that charm is starting to dry up.

I don’t think Jessica and Jason are an item.  Could be wrong.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, b2H said:

I believe Jason had mentioned at the beginning that they weren't an item but he was open to the idea.  He slid into her DM's soo ok...just seems a little flimsy.  More like the producers decided to create a storyline of them knowing each other to explain why she's here.

19 hours ago, Marley said:

I don’t like Jessica at all. She’s annoying as fuck.

ITA!  She seems like a social climber.  

On 10/14/2022 at 11:15 AM, Passing Strange said:

I will not be investing with an entrepreneur who thinks ice fishing involves retrieving frozen fish from a body of water.

IKR?!  I think she said she was crypto currency entrepreneur.  Ok sweetie

19 hours ago, Marley said:

He thinks he’s hot shit but he seems like he wouldn’t even be fun to be around when drinking. Why does he always have to wreck stuff. Like that’s not fun to me that’s annoying. I laughed at Kyle making fun of him handing out money.

I didn't like Craig getting mad at Amanda.  Over what?  I still didn't understand and btw--she was dressed as a UNICORN not a DONKEY!  Duh Craig

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I guess Paige and Craig are the new Amanda and Kyle…in all the worst ways. Paige has been working my nerves for a few years and I’ve never liked Craig and they really seem to bring out the worst in each other. Craig is just an angry guy and Paige is becoming more unhappy and bitter. 

So Ciera doesn’t care at all about Austin. Sure, Jan. It also seems like douchy white boys are her type. I don’t get the appeal of Kori but then I don’t get the appeal of Austin either so…

Kyle and Amanda do seem to be doing well. I hope so. I actually like both of them when they’re not being the most toxic couple ever. It was heartbreaking to hear Amanda worry about getting pregnant. It’s been clear for a couple of years she wants to start a family. I think she honestly wants to be a mom and isn’t really career focused anymore. I’m sure she’ll be heartbroken if she can’t get pregnant.

Jessica seems like a fucking nightmare. Rachel seems ok. At least she cleans. Jason remind adorable and my favorite. In that house I’d be all over him. Jason and Luke are the only guys I actually find attractive. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

I didn't like Craig getting mad at Amanda.

Craig will get mad at anybody if he's drinking. Some people have a huge personality change with just a couple of drinks. He can't handle it and will lose Paige if he doesn't get himself under control. They go weeks without seeing each other and his behavior when drinking is already getting on her nerves. She knows this and it worries her which is why she brought it up. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Not one of these people are likable. How do they watch themselves on TV and not get embarrassed by their behavior? They’re supposed to be 30-something professionals and they act ridiculous. Yet believe themselves to be some big time celebrities. Because at 30 they’re still having frat parties like they did when they were 18. 

How Amanda could be proud to have married Kyle boggles my mind. They were divorced before they even said I Do. And I’m sooooo tired of using “infertility” as a storyline. Go read a science book Amanda. 

Paige fancies herself a hot shot because she landed Craig. I just can’t stop laughing. I despise the men of Southern Charm, but they ain’t lying when they criticize Craig. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Are Lindsay and Carl coming in for almost the entire time or just a drop in?  Good Lord I hope it's just a drop in because I won't be able to stomach Lindsay trying to rub the absolutely false "I'm marrying my best friend" lie in everyone's faces.  

Kory - Harry Styles called and he wants his pearls back.  It's not working for you, dude.  His head looks so small because of that douche haircut he's sporting.  

Amanda is a danger to all females in a toxic relationship because she's shilling the urban legend of "he was a complete asshole but once he signed that piece of paper, he magically changed into Prince Charming"!

I'm trying to understand Jessica.  She said she was raised almost in a cult.  Did she not receive an education?  Was she totally isolated from the outside world?  Is this why she appears to be such an idiot? OR....is she playing cute by being the ditzy/dumb girl?  OR....is she really just not smart?  Because if she's playing dumb for attention, that is literally the worst type of girl to be around.  And for some reason, it tends to work and guys eat it up!  But I guess look at this group of dudes.....I shouldn't be surprised.  

Luke thinks he is so perfect and amazing in every single way that there is no room for him to work on himself, as he says.  

• Love 4

I thought I liked Luke but him hitting on Jessica so hard was a douche mood. On the other hand, he was probably told by the producers to step up his game and have a story line, so stealing Jason's friend and the ensuing drama would fit the bill. He is definitely a player.

Jessica probably moved to LA to try to get a job in the entertainment industry. So, good for her I guess. I thought it was interesting that she said she's always attracted to the "most powerful person in the room." Kind of like a cult leader? I'm guessing "powerful" in her mind=has money.

I'm loving that Paige is already getting sick of Craig's drunken antics. I know someone like that; he's fine with his wife one on one but when he's in a group he overdrinks and turns into an obnoxious asshole.  It appears to be all from insecurity, just like Craig. Craig can strut around and all that but I sense a lot of fragility there.

Edited by queta
  • Love 2
On 10/16/2022 at 7:30 PM, FozzyBear said:

Jessica seems like a fucking nightmare. Rachel seems ok. At least she cleans. Jason remind adorable and my favorite. In that house I’d be all over him. Jason and Luke are the only guys I actually find attractive. 

I agree! Jason is the true "catch" in the house. I feel claustrophobic, and exhausted, by Jessica's neediness and over the top PDA. I'd be irritated if every time my hubby was near, he was pawing at me and expected a kiss? Let's not waste a good thing, by making it common or annoying.

On 10/16/2022 at 4:55 PM, b2H said:

Jason must feel relieved he dodged that bullet.