Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E04: Week 4

• Start Topic

What a charmer.  Hayden is a grade a jerk…demonstrating last week wasn’t a fluke.   

Meatball may be there more for the screen time than romance, but he seems like a nice guy. 

So, Tino and Jason don’t get to pack?

• Love 6

Oh be quiet Rachel! We all now know the rose thing was totally staged including the number of roses you were allotted. If those 3 men had all said yes then you would have had way more guys than Gabby. I only wonder if the men (minus Meathead) were prompted by producers to speak up not realizing they'd end up going home without a chance to be added to Gabby's group.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I’m sure the producers interviewed all the guys.  Then the ones who were not interested in Gabby were told to tell her on the group date.  The ones not interested in Rachel were told to wait until the rose ceremony to tell her.   This is my theory.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 1
  • Useful 6
  • Love 5

Yea the cruise is finally announced, although without much excitement.
The ship looks great to me and I think it makes the season a lot more interesting.

I like the first 2 guys the girls picked for Paris.

• Love 5

Rachel and Tino are in the Latin Quarter. It is across the river from the Notre Dame (which is on an island). That carousel is at the Tuileries, by the Louvre. There's (at least there were) a few rides in the park there, such as a Ferris wheel.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

“Rough around the edges” is a phrase, not a word. Hayden also called them “bitches”?!? Um, that’s a word… Yikes!

I didn't quite hear what Hayden said about the girls re "bitches" and thought it would be dealt with right away. Instead off they went to France including Hayden. Can anyone please fill me in on what he actually said?

I like how the couples met up with each other to check in for some quick gossip but split off for separate dates again.

Jason needs to talk more.

• Love 3

It doesn't seem right to have the dinner in a church. Those old churches are still active parishes. But maybe The Bachelorette made a big donation to the capital fund.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Will there be a band in the church? Nope, they're off to the Eiffel Tower. Sort of.  They might be across the river at Trocadero. It has a good view of the Eiffel Tower. That's where they shoot off the Bastille Day fireworks.

I'm watching for wrong reasons - I'm so busy keeping track of where they are I'm not paying attention to the action. Well they'll go to places I haven't been and I'll be a right reasons watcher again.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Back at Le Havre . . . I can't remember if I took the ferry across the English Channel once from there or if I just remember it as an option. (Usually did Calais-Dover or Dieppe - Folkestone.

3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Does like Tino like Rachel like for real like wow.

They do have chemistry but I have a feeling Rachel will have chemistry with several of her men.😉
She seems rather eager and fickle. Maybe she will end up falling in love with more people than Clay'un did.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Jason like, like, likes too.  Ugh!

The like Sound Department should like use an OOOGA horn sound...and like hit it every time like someone says "like" as a FILLA*.

*FILLA is a term Judge Judy uses, "That's a filla word," which without her accent is "filler."

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Jesse speaks French pretty well.

He is Canadian.   At least a few years of French is required.  I guess he remembered it better than I did.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Logan says looking at Gabby brought up some old feelings (?), LIKE, feelings he had two weeks ago?

I feel Rachel looks for reasons to feel slighted by the guys. They're just having fun watching the fight. Maybe they don't even know she's there.

• Love 8

Gabby really needed to have counseling regarding her mother. There is some much pain she hasn’t dealt with and she is discussing these challenges with men she barely knows. All this pain is on the surface for her and a truly hope these experiences help her heal and don’t set her back.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Gabby seems to work better in a group which doesn’t bode well for the goal of the show and Rachel is just the opposite and demands me, Me, ME! Good lord, what a drama queen! If I was one of her guys I’d be jumping ship. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Logan says looking at Gabby brought up some old feelings (?), LIKE, feelings he had two weeks ago?

I feel Rachel looks for reasons to feel slighted by the guys. They're just having fun watching the fight. Maybe they don't even know she's there.

Less than that.  One week of tv time is more like 3 days in real time.  The whole shooting schedule is usually around 45 days. 

Just now, Stats Queen said:

Gabby really needed to have counseling regarding her mother. There is some much pain she hasn’t dealt with and she is discussing these challenges with men she barely knows. All this pain is on the surface for her and a truly hope these experiences help her heal and don’t set her back.

And it is really unhealthy that she is bonding with a guy because he has trauma too.  

• Love 4

I really don't care for these fighting competitions but I like how they are incorporating the other group as an audience.

Oh I spoke too soon.

Rachel be quiet! You're there to keep Gabby company and view the fight with her! Your men also want to watch the fight. What a ridiculous show of immature wailing and whining.

• Love 12

Production seems to set up this "no one is paying attention to me, I feel UNSEEN" situation every season now. I remember it with both Clare and Michelle and found it strange then too. WTF are they saying to these women to make them so insecure? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

Oops, fell behind on the commenting. Both Gabby and Rachel are talking about falling in love again. But somehow Clayton was a villain for falling in love with multiple people. 🙄 

Buut, Rachel suddenly forgot how she's planning on having a family with Handsome Squidward the moment the other guys don't look at her. She's shocked that "no one knew where this came from." No shit. They were invited to watch the boxing match. They didn't know it was a super secret challenge to not watch the match and instead realize she was sitting behind the ring and they should have looked over there instead. This is getting really ridiculous. She has all of these amazing 1:1s and then suddenly forgets all about how that guy liked her as she spirals into thinking no one likes her. Uh-oh! Here comes her actual group date. You have been warned! Step it up, guys, or you're out...or, at the very least, will have to listen to her crying again.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

I get her point, but these guys are still new to the franchise and are figuring out the rules. A producer brought them in and said STAND THERE and they did. I think it's more a lack of nerve than a lack of caring. 

Same is true when Clare did this.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
Just now, MadeleineElster said:

What I'm wondering is how many of Rachel's guys were thinking as she yelled at them, "Well then, you're way too needy and a loon, so I think I will just enjoy this cruise and ride out this show until you tell me to leave."

Rachel’s emotions and reactions:

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

• LOL 3
  • Love 5