Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E04: Week 4

• Start Topic

Okay, this is the second voiceover we got of Logan saying he can't stop thinking about Gabby. I will put all of my chips on the producers making Rachel pick Logan for the dinner--and making him take that opportunity to reveal to Rachel that he wished he picked Gabby. Good thing this ship seems to be in port, or Rachel might jump overboard.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

The guys have NO idea they insulted Rachel. They were brought in to watch the fight. Did Rachel expect them to flirt with her during the production on Gabby's date? How would that work?

And now she's telling them off! She's coming off as emotionally disturbed and it's really uncomfortable to watch. Ugh! Time to jump ship.

• Like 2
  • Love 8

What were the producers thinking…I’ll see your horn dog, emotionally immature Bachelor snd raise not one but two emotionally unstable Bachelorettes with self esteem issues.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, phlebas said:

What is the most embarrassing:

- Getting rejected by Meatball

- Taking Meatball back when he groveled

- Smelling Meatball's pits on TV

Yeah, I thought the boxing was a low point for this show... then came the armpits. OMG. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Okay, I was wrong about Logan, but Rachel chose Tyler because he wrote her a poem...but it turns out it was a poem he had previously written about an ex. I'm surprised she's not crying! Oh, "getting hurt to feel love" is important to her. Is this why she's so hyperfocused on being hurt by these guys at every turn? This is how she'll find her True Love? Gang, I realize I am middle aged, but this girl seems really young. Is she younger than the typical Bachelorette?

Oh! I wasn't wrong about Logan!! He just needs to tell Jesse first! Buckle up...

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, phlebas said:

All I could think of is that he must have garlic seeping through his pores with his diet of nothing but meatballs and sauce.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Sorta,  Lol’d at Hayden bragging to the guys that these “bitchez’ can’t compare to his ex! Operative word is EX!  I hope he’s booted tonight, so disrespectful and misogynistic. He’s a total negger and the type to call a woman a  bitch if she refuses his advances. 

• Love 13

After seeing Rachel’s reactions on this show, I can totally understand why her dad was very against it. 
Wow, Gabby’s dress is a bit much and Rachel’s dress not enough 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I feel bad about Hayden's dog but I feel he's bringing Rambo up just to get the sympathy rose from Rachel. 

If his dog is so special, why isn't he spending his time with the dog? 

• Applause 2
  • Love 14

If Hayden loves his dying dog so much, why is he here?  And why did he bring a photo album of pictures of his dying dog?   Of course she is uncomfortable.    Send him home.  Now.   Plus he is a jerk.  

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

Oh oh, is Meatball going to fall on the sword to be the wrong reasons tattle tale?

Yes, he is.

This is a noble sacrifice by Meatball because the tattle tale always ends up roseless.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Sorta,  Lol’d at Hayden bragging to the guys that these “bitchez’ can’t compare to his ex! Operative word is EX!  I hope he’s booted tonight, so disrespectful and misogynistic. He’s a total negger and the type to call a woman a  bitch if she refuses his advances. 

Is THAT what he said at the beginning of the show? So the producers are holding off on making a big deal out of tormenting Rachel over that. Sigh.

• Love 2

Their reactions to the "not happy Rachel." First she was crying and reprimanding us, now she's angry and storming in here. Uh-oh! She's not even their "girlfriend" yet. Is there any wonder why so many are second-guessing and thinking fun and carefree Gabby is the better choice? I'm sorry. Of course women are "allowed" to have emotions--but a lot of young guys just don't want to deal with that, especially when they're not emotionally vested yet...and there's another option right there.

• Love 8

She looked like she wished there was a door to slam shut on him or a plank he could have walked off. Woman scorned. And now she looks like she’s back on the stairwell of last season 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, phlebas said:

LOL! It's a three-way tie although the third choice may have been the most nauseating.

• LOL 3

Rachel is all about what Rachel wants, is entitled to, is disappointed by (and she is constantly disappointed), etc. etc. I don't pick up any empathy or sensitivity from her, unlike Gabby.

Tino uses "like" every few words, which annoys me (I must be old), but he is a good-looking guy...who is quite emotional! 

The guys were brought in as spectators to a fight. Yet all Rachel takes away is they weren't looking at her nonstop, fawning over her, etc. These women need to appreciate that the guys live, eat, and share accommodations, and depend on their buddies, bro talk, and sports to survive the show.  

Gabby's lips look less swollen now. She had been giving me vibes from "Seinfeld," the one in which Jerry's date looked attractive or unattractive depending on the lighting. I think Gabs had a nice chat with Jason and each felt a port in the storm, but did she get to know anything about him other than therapy? Private-pay therapy (which I think his probably was, compared with going in-network for a major psych diagnosis) is expensive!! Certainly in Santa Monica! Gabby had to drag any remarks out of him and any romantic (even faintly) gestures. If a guy went on about therapy and his "inner child" on the first date, my inner child would be out the door asap!

On the group dates I felt frustrated that this show doesn't have a  bunch of other women there for those guys--and to topple Rachel off her own pedestal. Put on some French music and everyone have a mixer!       

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Logan took the rose! The producers are all, we got enough drama this week with Hayden--save it for next week. Keep in mind, Logan told Jesse on camera so there's no grounds for saying there's not producer manipulation. If the show really gave a damn about any of these contestants, they would step in and "guard and protect [Rachel's] heart" TM Casey from Ali's season a hundred years ago.

• Like 2
  • Love 10

OMG Hayden walks the plank and shows us he is a weirdo. I'm a big animal lover but would never use my pet to manipulate a situation. Nor would I make such a goofy speech about loving my dog on national TV.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

Hayden is the epitome of the wrong reason's dude. I wonder if he shows up in paradise?

Of course he does!

2 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Let's avoid upsetting her for one week."

Production is just trying to space out the hysterics. Got to have some Rachel wailing in each episode dontcha know. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Nor would I make such a goofy speech about loving my dog on national TV.

I haven't seen that part yet but I bet it's an attempt at damage control, because Hayden has come off as such a jerk.

The 90 Day producers do it, too, like when Big Ed's dog passed and the show did a retrospective at the level of a major cast member  passing. People suspect it was, at least in part, because Ed acts like a jerk.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I was kinda thinking he doesn’t even have a dog. 

How hard would Rachel cry if she wasn't chosen because of a terminally ill make-believe dog?

• LOL 6

I'm a crazy dog lady and love my dog pretty much the same way I love my human child and husband. If my pup were terminally ill, there is no chance in hell that I would be away on a stupid reality show for the last few months of her life. And if I were Rachel, I would have said "why are you here? Go be with your dog!" and sent him home immediately 😂.

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Applause 4
  • Love 12