Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Now we're going to be treated to the sight of delightful Brittany, wrapping her daddy around her charming little finger. Oh wait, she's storming in and biting off her words like a rabid chihuahua. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

This is giving me that creepy guys that kept wanting to get his prison woman down in his basement to milk his prostate what was his name with the bad hair 

Aw, I got some laughs from Muskrat Stan! Chazz just makes my skin crawl.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Truck drivers make very good money. Still not enough to greatly reduce that restitution debt AND buy your bridezilla the wedding she thinks she’s entitled to.

But if he starts doing long haul you think Brittany is going to be ok with him being gone for long stretches of time?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Since they seem to thinking they are in a different century, maybe the real problem is that dad doesn't have enough goats and bags of grain for her dowry. 

Ahh. You are correct, my PrincessPurrsALot 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

he never sent me his dick pick even when I was in prison LOL what the hell is going on in her head .. I just wanna be a good mom? girl you are on tv acting a fool for money 

oh NOW she is the victim she pulled him into a 3some now she is the woman scorned?? NO NO NO 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

he never sent me his dick pick even when I was in prison LOL what the hell is going on in her head .. I just wanna be a good mom? girl you are on tv acting a fool for money 

Can you see Brittany, with her angelic little tots gathered 'round? "Now listen carefully children, if you want screen time, you have to chew the scenery. And remember, no subject is taboo. There is no such thing as TMI if you want to be a reality star". 

Puts "Little Women"'s Marmee to shame. Heartwarming. 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shawn: Your mother said I abandoned you and I was a bad father.

Me: Yes. And?

HIS DAUGHTER told him that, through tears. And now he’s forcing his kid, who he abandoned, to take care of him. I HATE HIM. He IS a bad father. His son appears to have turned out well, in spite of him.

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7