Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Does Puppy work or just cries over this loser?

Remember when she had a "job", "cleaning houses"? Amber went over to her place of "work" and found her drunk and crying in the pool. I'm guessing the house went uncleaned that day.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
Just now, candall said:

I've seen advertisements for a new show that slides into our LAL territory:  Inmate to Roommate.  I think it's just regular people who volunteer to take long-term institutionalized offenders into their homes.

(Sorry, Puppy's boyfriend problems send me into a coma.)

Erm...what network? Asking for a friend...

• Wink 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Remember when she had a "job", "cleaning houses"? Amber went over to her place of "work" and found her drunk and crying in the pool. I'm guessing the house went uncleaned that day.

Drunk, NAKED, and crying. I think their former cellmate, the Black woman we’ve seen, set up that job.

Edited by Empress1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, candall said:

I've seen advertisements for a new show that slides into our LAL territory:  Inmate to Roommate.  I think it's just regular people who volunteer to take long-term institutionalized offenders into their homes.

(Sorry, Puppy's boyfriend problems send me into a coma.)

Right I'd rather she be playing ten men then crying over that loser.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So if lyndsays friend jumps bail, Daonte is the one on the hook right because he did the paperwork? I never had to bond anyone out.

I'm glad to not know the answer to this.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Erm...what network? Asking for a friend...

LOL  It looks like A&E has a gritty reality two-fer going with the Inmate/Roommate show and the new season of 60 Days In.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Don't they have these things called Bails Bonds Men, wouldn't she just call one of them to do it?

You have to pay a bail bondsman and it's not refundable.

• Useful 1

HOW did Chance get a $28K LOAN for a TRUCK when he's just been out of prison for what, months??

And that attitude of Chance's just makes me want to blow chunks!  And can I just say that TayLER is looking like she hasn't missed a meal in a long time??

Wait, whut?? It's 9:25!!! There's no time for a wedding fight between 3 women!!!  HOW are we gonna take this news?  We're gonna have to WAIT until next week?? Oh hell! That really sucks!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 2
  • Love 1