Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, WaltersHair said:

I didn't cheat!

Tell me hon, if it were reversed, would you still feel the same?

I was seeing a guy briefly who was divorced because his ex-wife was cheating. She traveled for work and had a whole boyfriend in another city. He also told me that he’d found out that she and one of her female friends had fooled around once. He didn’t consider that cheating; he was mad that he wasn’t there. (He was … annoying.)

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

They were on a break! 

Ross didn’t cheat. Fight me. Would I be hurt and upset in Rachel’s position? Absolutely. You’re supposed to be so in love with me and THE DAY we take a break you’re fucking somebody else? Ouch. Was it cheating? No.

• Love 3
Just now, WaltersHair said:

I looked it up once during an episode. It *might* be a scar from hair harvesting.

I knew (Biblically, heh) a guy who had a hair transplant scar. He was bald (and hot) so I guess it didn’t take.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

I suspect Marce and Britzz rehearse their lines at night, but for some reason this doesn't bother me as much as it used to.  Shawn and his brood(mares) are repulsive, Ray and Britney make my eyes roll back in my head . . .  We don't have anyone really fun at the moment.  What's going on with batshit Mormon Andrea these days?  Is she on a Mission somewhere?

At least Marcellino and Britzzz are pretty to look at.  Could we get another look at those pictures of Marcellino with the long, long hair when he was modeling, Show?  He and Britzzz are both capable of achieving yummy,

• Love 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

What is that line around Chazz' head? Has he had a brain injury?

Well, that would explain a lot. 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

"I'm learning how to say 'Not tonight, I have a headache' in Spanish."

"I'm learning how to say 'Did you sign the will' in Spanish" 

"I'm learning how to say 'I've requested a restraining order' in Spanish"

• Wink 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2