Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, dizzyd said:

hey’re all frustrated because they feel she’s easy to manipulate but they can’t get her to stick with one plan. 

It's not her that can't stick to 1 plan, it's them lol.

16 hours ago, thestorm said:

Terrance, Indy, Jasmine, Alyssa are easy evictions.  These are people that never liked her and would turn around and betray her.  Yet at some point, she promised to protect them???

She promised to protect the women because the target was supposed to be Terrance and she was trying to do something for her own game, like the rest of the LO are doing. But then the LO changed the target (multiple times lol) and she wants to do what's best for the alliance. And I think that's partly because she feels she owes them.

15 hours ago, Sketcher said:

The standard for male vs female behavior always sickens me. Taylor who is ONLY being influenced by the alliance is too easily influenced, but Kyle being influenced by his dick to save someone he keeps insisting he will cut is "fire".

People are gross.

Right! And Turner and Kyle are just mad she might be more influenced by the people who want to get rid of Kyle's fuck buddy/Turner's bff than she is by them.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

And Turner running to Monte with the info is why the HOH is so messy. The LO are messy, messy people and Taylor is constantly trying to find a path through the mess they are making!

Does anyone think that Turner has clocked Michael being 2 faced on this matter? He desperately wants a whole group discussion but I'm pretty sure that the last thing Michael wants is to chose a side.

• Like 2

Well, let's hope that the Kyle/Alyssa bumping uglies gossip gets back to Michael/Brittany - they're going to shift back to wanting Alyssa out sooner rather than later once they hear about that.  

The problem is convincing Kyle to use the veto.  

• Like 2

Turner hinting to Monte that Kyle fucked Alyssa thinking it'll make Monte not want to target Alyssa. Like, what Turner?! That makes no damn sense lol.

2 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

The problem is convincing Kyle to use the veto.  

Yea, I don't think there's a chance in hell of that happening now. But I fucking hope this makes Kyle a huge target. I fear it won't though, sadly.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, I don't think there's a chance in hell of that happening now. But I fucking hope this makes Kyle a huge target. I fear it won't though, sadly.

Michael & Brittany made a strategic mistake last night in their Kyle chat.  As soon as he seemed tepid to Alyssa going this week or next, they should have stopped exploring any further options with him.  He freely admitted he's spending so much time with Alyssa he's missing a lot of critical LO meetings.  They could have easily led him to believe the plan was still to put Joseph up and convinced him to use the veto.  He would have been blindsided when Taylor nommed Alyssa, but it would have been the perfect cover he was looking for with that side - he truly didn't know and thought the plan to target Monte was still a go when he used the veto.  He had no idea Taylor was going after Alyssa...  And, it would have left him with no options but the LOs going forward.  Instead, they continued to discuss options with him and he led them down the "Joseph is the real threat" path.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's not her that can't stick to 1 plan, it's them lol.

She promised to protect the women because the target was supposed to be Terrance and she was trying to do something for her own game, like the rest of the LO are doing. But then the LO changed the targets (multiple times lol) and she wants to do what's best for the alliance. And I think that's partly because she feels she owes them.

But why would she choose to play her own game - by aligning with women who hate her and will be the first to turn on her. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Michael & Brittany made a strategic mistake last night in their Kyle chat.  As soon as he seemed tepid to Alyssa going this week or next, they should have stopped exploring any further options with him.  He freely admitted he's spending so much time with Alyssa he's missing a lot of critical LO meetings.  They could have easily led him to believe the plan was still to put Joseph up and convinced him to use the veto.  He would have been blindsided when Taylor nommed Alyssa, but it would have been the perfect cover he was looking for with that side - he truly didn't know and thought the plan to target Monte was still a go when he used the veto.  He had no idea Taylor was going after Alyssa...  And, it would have left him with no options but the LOs going forward.  Instead, they continued to discuss options with him and he led them down the "Joseph is the real threat" path.

The last thing Michael wants is an intact LO. If it's a messy breakup and he can slide by, he's all for it!

I wonder if Michael understands that Kyle has no intention of breaking up the 4 person male alliance, he just wants Michael to take the hit. If Kyle comes out of this in good standing, it should be a big red flag that Kyle has way more options than just Michael.

3 minutes ago, thestorm said:

But why would she choose to play her own game - by aligning with women who hate her and will be the first to turn on her. 

I think more than anything she just didn't want to be hated. It's painful to be in this environment where personal attacks on your character are flying and you are unable to do a damn thing about it. Taylor has mostly been isolated and thought this HOH would boost her ability to connect with others. Now, some of the chaos is her own making, the Joseph plan was stupid, but, honestly, I think she just wanted a chance to play Big Brother in a fun way, not being miserable for a change.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

The last thing Michael wants is an intact LO. If it's a messy breakup and he can slide by, he's all for it!

I wonder if Michael understands that Kyle has no intention of breaking up the 4 person male alliance, he just wants Michael to take the hit. If Kyle comes out of this in good standing, it should be a big red flag that Kyle has way more options than just Michael.

I don't think Michael realizes that the Pound is a very solid sub-alliance within the LO and that Kyle is in it.  He suspects it, but he hasn't even articulated it out loud to himself let alone Brittany.  And if he could see Kyle's goodbye messages (playing a very Josh-like game of telling the exiting HGs that he's the one who thought up the LOs and has been engineering their evictions), he'd want Kyle out sooner rather than later.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

I don't think Michael realizes that the Pound is a very solid sub-alliance within the LO and that Kyle is in it.  He suspects it, but he hasn't even articulated it out loud to himself let alone Brittany.  And if he could see Kyle's goodbye messages (playing a very Josh-like game of telling the exiting HGs that he's the one who thought up the LOs and has been engineering their evictions), he'd want Kyle out sooner rather than later.  

Well Kyle gave him a HUGE hint about it today, telling him to look at the order the Leftovers were created ...4 then 2 then 1.  He wants Michael to tear it apart because he can't. But Kyle will ride with the 2 pound puppies who are left and leave Michael hanging in the wind.

• Like 2
On 8/14/2022 at 3:52 PM, HighQueenEB said:

For someone who calls themselves a super fan of the show, Michael can't see that all Kyle is doing - is baiting him.

Edited by thestorm
  • Love 2

Now we have Balloongate. This season just gives and gives.

Now, give me a miracle of Kyle and Alyssa going in the DE, dammit!

Alyssa hurt her back. She says it’s from exercising but I don’t know, fucking on a pool floatie might have done it.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

Well, hell, I turn on the feeds and see that Turner and Jasmine are talking and am thinking I could see some good drama but all they’re talking about is food they’d want in the jury house. And being all nice. Boo.

I prefer Turner over Jasmine, but I think he was kind of a dick to her with his comment. This is the first birthday her dad isn't alive for. There is plenty of things that the houseguests do each day that aren't good for the environment and I don't see Turner lecturing them. So I'm kind over everyone saying he cares about the environment no he can't stand Jasmine and was being a dick to her. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

no he can't stand Jasmine and was being a dick to her. 

He eats her MUFFINS. 

Oh and fuck Kyle I wish Joe or Michael or Joe/Michael would open their damn eyes and get his unemployed white power breaux ass out.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, blixie said:

Oh and fuck Kyle I wish Joe or Michael or Joe/Michael would open their damn eyes and get his unemployed white power breaux ass out.

In case anyone missed it, Brittany and Michael just went to Alyssa and betrayed Taylor.

Taylor will need therapy when she gets out of the house and finds out how quickly they fucking blamed her for all of their plotting.

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 3
2 hours ago, Sketcher said:

I think more than anything she just didn't want to be hated. It's painful to be in this environment where personal attacks on your character are flying and you are unable to do a damn thing about it. Taylor has mostly been isolated and thought this HOH would boost her ability to connect with others. Now, some of the chaos is her own making, the Joseph plan was stupid, but, honestly, I think she just wanted a chance to play Big Brother in a fun way, not being miserable for a change.

But she ended up even more isolated now by destroying relationships in her own alliance.  They actually saved her from the other side, who had been gunning for her.  And if her intent to be HOH is to connect with people and have fun - she should not be playing BB. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

In case anyone missed it, Brittany and Michael just went to Alyssa and betrayed Taylor.

Taylor will need therapy when she gets out of the house and finds out how quickly they fucking blamed her for all of their plotting.

Brittany and Michael are playing a great game. It's a risky game being a rat and running all over the house spreading seeds and lies, but the two of them work together and are great at what they do.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

Guess they decided that dragging Terrance to F3 isn't as good of a deal as a F4 with Kyle and Alyssa.  Idiots.  I almost hope that Michael gets targeted by Monte/Joseph next week (not really - I want Jasmine out of the house more).

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Guess they decided that dragging Terrance to F3 isn't as good of a deal as a F4 with Kyle and Alyssa.  Idiots.  I almost hope that Michael gets targeted by Monte/Joseph next week (not really - I want Jasmine out of the house more).

Look, the All American popular couple LIKES them. Now they can feel good about themselves!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

I prefer Turner over Jasmine, but I think he was kind of a dick to her with his comment. This is the first birthday her dad isn't alive for. There is plenty of things that the houseguests do each day that aren't good for the environment and I don't see Turner lecturing them. So I'm kind over everyone saying he cares about the environment no he can't stand Jasmine and was being a dick to her. 

Yeah, he was definitely being a bit of a dick to her. Not a MAJOR dick, but a bit of a dick. She's still way too upset about this, though.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, he was definitely being a bit of a dick to her. Not a MAJOR dick, but a bit of a dick. She's still way too upset about this, though.

Yeah I agree she is.  It's one of those situations it's not what he said, but how he said it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Watermelongate deets:

Jasmine left watermelons in the backyard. The ants went to town on the watermelon. Brittany found the watermelon and the ants and asked Jasmine to get the RAID. Jasmine instead sat on her ass and Brittany got the raid and killed the ants. Brittany was so upset about this she's decompressing in Taylor's HoH room.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I get that we're likely past Kyle using the POV, but man, if he wanted Jasmine out, he really should have stressed how much of a jerk Jasmine was to Taylor by taking the trip. 

The problem, of course, is that that brings up Alyssa, as well. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

You know the common denominator in all the gates is Jasmine. Makes me wonder if this is all scripted, like Grody instructed her to go gate crazy. 

If they are I have to say it might be the first time Grody interference has improved the show.

• Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Have Taylor and Joseph been chained together yet?

And now I’m wishing that Jasmine and Turner could be chained together. Turner might lose his mind, but think of the feeds gold.

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Wait, you’re saying Jasmine overreacted about something? Shocker.

• LOL 6

Kyle in the HoH room with Taylor, defending Alyssa. Yes, it was dumb of her to take the trip from you, but Jasmine did it too. I would prefer not to use the veto, and you can use this to blame me for Monte not going home, which you can insist you really wanted.

Taylor just doesn’t want tension in the house. She also wants the option that most protects the alliance. Kyle counters that using the veto would risk the most exposure, because both Terrance and Indy have targeted him, so what would be the reason?

Kyle wonders who else thinks Alyssa should go? She says Michael and Brittany, which he finds very interesting.

Kyle continues to push: Alyssa is no threat. She’s a terrible player! She blew up Old School and Girls Girls!
Taylor: Yeah, but she’s really smart. She’s gotten close to everyone.
Kyle: So she’s nice, ok, but trust me, she’s an idiot!

Joseph and Monte enter, and debate ends.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

I cannot wait to here Kyle retell this story about how loud and aggressive Monte, Taylor & Joseph. Fuck Kyle. Fuck Michael & Brittany if they continue to play this guy’s game. They know what they are feeding with him & just using it to their advantage. Almost, almost worse than Kyle. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Turner enters the room, and Kyle reiterates his pitch. Turner agrees that If Indy stays, she will come after both of them.

Joseph: Yeah, Alyssa is a bad player. But Indy’s worse! Keep her!

Monte thinks leaving Indy and Terrance up will risk the wrath of Jasmine. Joseph: Yeah!  Kyle: Who cares?

All the push and pull is very polite and deferential. But Joseph and Taylor are definitely pushing for losing Alyssa, while Turner and Kyle are on the boot Indy train.

Jasmine enters. This should be fun.

10 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Ok so this is officially ridiculous. Alyssa and Brittany are making Jas's bed while Jas sits in the corner chair. I applaud the HG;s for washing sheets but Jas can make her own damned bed.

Alyssa hurt her back today and Brittany recently hurt her knee pretty bad, yet they are making Jasmines bed 😏 No way I could make it in the house with her. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

I'm over Kyle. I just hope Monte or Joseph win next week and nominates him. I'm also over Michael and Brittany playing Kyle's game. 

4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Alyssa hurt her back today and Brittany recently hurt her knee pretty bad, yet they are making Jasmines bed 😏 No way I could make it in the house with her. 

How did Alyssa hurt her back? I keep hearing it being mentioned but no explanation. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

How did Alyssa hurt her back? I keep hearing it being mentioned but no explanation. 

She claims it was during weights workout with Monte but coulda been when she and Kyle were shagging on the butterfly floatie in the Have not. Apparently Terrance hurt his back on weights too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4

No time for Jasmine talk, because they are called to the storage room for a surprise.

There is cake mix, and party hats, and wine, and glitter, and what’s the point? Her birthday is on Wednesday. Everyone gathers to fake ooh and ahh over the box of cake mix and canned frosting. They awkwardly start to put on the hats, but then realize they don’t have to.

Then they all shuffle out. Jasmine is excited. Everyone else is just disappointed that the wine will have to wait.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4