Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Brief conversation between Taylor & Brittany in the bathroom.  Apparently, Taylor got a lot of hate when she first started competing in pageants and then when she won Miss Michigan USA.  I think she's very sanguine about the KKKyle revelations, which sort of jibes with the impression I got from her when they first appeared this morning from the Have-Not room.

ALERT - Michael is out of the DR and up in the HOH with Turner...

Alyssa is not spilling to Kyle.  And she's telling him she just wants to be alone right now, but it's not anything to do with him.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Michael is claiming that he's only had this information for "two weeks or so". Insert epic eyeroll here.

Michael: "So I'm just gonna explain-"
Turner: "Go ahead, dude. I'm excited."

You're not gonna be that excited at the end of this.

• LOL 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

Michael is claiming that he's only had this information for "two weeks or so". Insert epic eyeroll here.

Michael: "So I'm just gonna explain-"
Turner: "Go ahead, dude. I'm excited."

You're not gonna be that excited at the end of this.

Let's see if Turner picks up on the mistake Michael made in just mentioning that Kyle first approached him during Michael's HOH.  

• Love 1

Meanwhile Alyssa is giving off big "I'm breaking up with you" energy with her body language.

I wonder: is Michael's verbatim quote of Kyle saying "As a straight white male-" after the Veto was won on Taylor's HoH true?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Meanwhile Alyssa is giving off big "I'm breaking up with you" energy with her body language.

Kyle is going to be scrambling HARD after this convo with Alyssa.  He is very good at picking up on other people's energy and sensing he's in trouble.

Feed just switched to Terrance & Monte.  

Oh, and Brittany joined Turner & Michael in the HOH.  

Edited by HighQueenEB
Just now, HighQueenEB said:

Kyle is going to be scrambling HARD after this convo with Alyssa.  He is very good at picking up on other people's energy and sensing he's in trouble.

Feed just switched to Terrance & Monte.  

How many times did Alyssa say "I just want to be alone, you know?" before he finally got the hint to FREAKING LEAVE, DUDE. She doesn't want you there right now. The boy knows he's in some hot water, but he can't quite put his finger on what he did or when.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Turner literally doesn't care. You can tell - he's listening to Michael and Brittany but he gives literally no shits about this.

I think it's hard to read Turner.  I suspect if Monte, Terrance and Alyssa are all "cut Kyle loose", he might, just because it's what "the House wants" and, again, he knows how to act, he knows what's expected.

Also - he hasn't been to the DR yet, for them to ask the leading questions they're known to ask, to get him to realize that his game is sunk if he sticks with KKKyle.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Turner: "Yeah so... yeah, that sucks. Like... yeah."

LOL.  What's he supposed to say?  I mean, it's not really FIRE to learn that Kyle proposed a whites-only alliance.

ETA - I think that Turner would be a LOT more receptive if this was JUST Michael.  Brittany joining the conversation just feels like a horrible double-team and he'll recognize this for the game move it is.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

I don’t see how this is flipping anyone’s votes this week. It may have an effect on a Michael v Kyle finale but I don’t see this revelation having any impact this week. Taylor and Monte will both be on the block and won’t have a say. Turner and Terrance don’t seem to care and Alyssa will probably be back to 😍 Kyle after some time to herself. If they’re not all in the same position at the end of the day, I’ll be pleasantly surprised but I’m not holding my breath. 

image.thumb.jpeg.89397931b4c1df72dc5ff1528e636bd8.jpeg

5 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

LOL.  What's he supposed to say?  I mean, it's not really FIRE to learn that Kyle proposed a whites-only alliance.

Well Turner turned the conversation back to getting rid of Taylor sooo I guess he found some words.

• LOL 2
5 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Wasn’t turner part of the conversation when Kyle proposed it 2 weeks ago?

1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Wasn’t turner part of the conversation when Kyle proposed it 2 weeks ago?

I could have sworn that Michael was dropping hints to Turner about it a few weeks ago, and that Kyle was also dropping hints to Turner about a Michael/Brittany/Turner/Kyle alliance.  

I'm so disgusted with Turner right now.  He really doesn't give two shits about KKKyle and is now gunning for Taylor to go.  Such a scumbag.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

Turner basically turning the tables on M/B saying he was their target and  including Taylor in it so he has to target them. Nothing they said about K had any effect as expected. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Now, Turner is asking if there's anything he can do this week to keep the target off his back.  This is where, if I was Michael, I'd flat out say "put Kyle on the block and let us vote him out, otherwise, I guarantee you, the next time I win HOH, you're up and the only way you stay is if Kyle is still here and sitting on the block with you."

• Applause 3
  • Love 12

TERRANCE TOLD KYLE?!

No, wait, he told it to him wrong? LMAO He didn't understand what Monte was saying and thought that Michael and Brittany thought they had an all white alliance and that's what he told Kyle? I think? It's just fucking chaos.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

TERRANCE TOLD KYLE?!

No, wait, he told it to him wrong? LMAO He didn't understand what Monte was saying and thought that Michael and Brittany thought they had an all white alliance and that's what he told Kyle? I think? It's just fucking chaos.

This is an EPIC game of telephone right now. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Kyle is squirming right now.  I am loving it.  I hope that Alyssa doesn't cave and tell him.  She hasn't yet so.... oh well, she just spilled.  Kyle is back pedaling fast.

Edited by Maggie Mae
  • Love 1

Hmmmm...  Bargaining perhaps?  M/B telling Turner he's not their target next week if he is willing to take the shot at Kyle this week.  Sort of implying that they'll target Taylor next week instead, hoping to get him to put up Kyle.

Kyle came in and creepily stood over Alyssa's bedside, staring at her until she woke up. Said, "I'm so lonely out there. And I think people are saying stuff about me. What are they saying?" He looked genuinely scared.

Alyssa stares at the ceiling, not knowing what to say, whether to spill what she's heard. Tons of awkward silence.

Now Kyle is talking about self-evicting? WTH?

• Mind Blown 4

Alyssa told him. Kyle is panicking. He knows he's fucked. He's also defending himself, saying that he never made it a race thing. When he said that they were hear for bigger or stronger reasons, he meant Joseph because of his mom and Taylor being there for women! Totally not the colour of their skin! Whatever, loser.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

Kyle is seriously crumbling. Alyssa is trying to stay calm, talking him down a little, but he's panicking. Alyssa hasn't sat up, hasn't removed her covers. Still flat on her back in bed, covers up to her neck. Her body language is clear; she's creating space and boundaries between them.

Kyle just stormed out.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

If everyone in the world tells you that they want to get rid of a guy who is on your side, you absolutely should NOT get rid of him, as if they want him out so badly, then that's a sign that he will be a shield for you. And if he wins HoH, then he protects you that way.

However, I honestly COULD see Kyle just DORing himself. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, invisiblegirl12 said:

Kyle came in and creepily stood over Alyssa's bedside, staring at her until she woke up. Said, "I'm so lonely out there. And I think people are saying stuff about me. What are they saying?" He looked genuinely scared.

Alyssa stares at the ceiling, not knowing what to say, whether to spill what she's heard. Tons of awkward silence.

Now Kyle is talking about self-evicting? WTH?

I’m sure such threats work with mom…crying, holding his breath, threatening to leave…

• Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

He is such a whiny baby, about to cry because they are "painting me as a racist."  

ETA:  Kyle was just told he can't get into the DR.  "Can I go to the one  upstairs?" 

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 1

There is no way that Kyle is going to self-evict.  He's always found a way to spin himself out of whatever trouble he is in, so he's not going to go down without a fight.  Slimeball.

DR just told him it's temporarily unavailable - isn't Taylor in there still?

ETA - the fact that he didn't even really try to deny it to Alyssa should be a huge red flag to her.  Yeah, Michael/Brittany weren't lying.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Love 4

HAHAHAHA Kyle went to the upstairs DR (aka the therapy, drugs, and oh shit DR) and hit the buzzer. "The DR is temporarily unavailable."
Kyle: "I need to talk to you guys immediately."

1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

DR just told him it's temporarily unavailable - isn't Taylor in there still?

Taylor is in the downstairs DR. Nope, she was in the storage room getting some chips. Kyle's in there now.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Monte is reassuring Alyssa that he knows she had nothing to do with Kyle's little Camp Not Like Us plan. She's heartbroken and teary-eyed.

I was supposed to make my cup of sleepytime tea like two hours ago but I'm glued to this. This is possibly the greatest day of feeds in a long ass time.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Feeds are so lit lol.

It's CRAZY. I think Michael is a scumbag for this, but damned if it isn't an entertaining trainwreck, so I'll forgive him for being such a scumbag about it all. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Monte is reassuring Alyssa that he knows she had nothing to do with Kyle's little Camp Not Like Us plan. She's heartbroken and teary-eyed.

I was supposed to make my cup of sleepytime tea like two hours ago but I'm glued to this. This is possibly the greatest day of feeds in a long ass time.

He's also pointing out to her that he's looking at this objectively, reminding Terrance & Alyssa that Kyle's FIRST move last week was to spill the LOs to Terrance in order to save his own ass.  Monte's clocking Kyle's game to both of them, beyond the whole grody whites-only proposal Kyle made to Michael/Brittany.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Monte was talking about the fact that he believes Michael and Brittany because they would have to stoop really fucking low to make up something like this. The joke, of course, being that Michael and Brittany has been sitting on this for the past few weeks so I'd love for Monte to find that out.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Notice, once again, the black people one of whom will probably be the replacement nom, have to console the fragile white girl.

Society sucks.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
Just now, HighQueenEB said:

He's also pointing out to her that he's looking at this objectively, reminding Terrance & Alyssa that Kyle's FIRST move last week was to spill the LOs to Terrance in order to save his own ass.  Monte's clocking Kyle's game to both of them, beyond the whole grody whites-only proposal Kyle made to Michael/Brittany.  

I love you.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2