Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lucas Rowan said:

But Tiffany came back?!  I'm here for that!  Surprised they didn't Xavier back, though, since having the previous season's winner back for a competition was something that they'd been doing for a while.

He might do outside's Veto? But since outside is based off of Fyre Fest, their Veto should be hosted by Zero Stars Guy/Jack's alien/Brett's Grandma.

• Love 4

Jasmine is cooking for the group. It’s amazing what a little fear and insecurity will make someone do.

Since there are two sequestered groups, I don’t know why they even shut down feeds for a competition. They could show the outside group while the inside group is playing, and vice versa.

Taylor is excited about seeing Tiffany. I want Xavier to host the outside comp and whisper a little knowledge into Terrance’s ear. Not that that would be allowed, but he could surreptitiously pass a little note, or something. Hand signals?

5B97B424-429A-48E2-8F57-EFF5AE06F4C3.thumb.jpeg.65c788a2289fe7f9754e4c345c86d19f.jpeg  3x then point at Kyle.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Jasmine is cooking for the group. It’s amazing what a little fear and insecurity will make someone do.

Since there are two sequestered groups, I don’t know why they even shut down feeds for a competition. They could show the outside group while the inside group is playing, and vice versa.

Taylor is excited about seeing Tiffany. I want Xavier to host the outside comp and whisper a little knowledge into Terrance’s ear. Not that that would be allowed, but he could surreptitiously pass a little note, or something. Hand signals?

5B97B424-429A-48E2-8F57-EFF5AE06F4C3.thumb.jpeg.65c788a2289fe7f9754e4c345c86d19f.jpeg  3x then point at Kyle.

I'm not sure Terrance is savvy enough to pick up on something as sly as a hand signal, even from X.  His reads on the house have been so bad this entire summer.  He's going to get out and feel like an idiot.

Meanwhile, I'm irritated as heck with Michael.  How did he think that telling Terrance to go after JOE is going to result in Alyssa going out this week?  He deserves the shit show that next week will be when the 5 loyal LOs realize that Kyle's done them dirty for a few more Ten-Second Tangos with Alyssa.

ETA - oh, and, yes, I fail to see why they needed to shut down the feeds entirely when we have two completely separate groups and earlier today they were showing us 4 different camera views of the backyard.

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Inside house:

They are still talking about Tiffany. They wonder how she did on the Challenge this season. (Not well.)

The comp was math-based. They wonder who will win in the outside group, if they get the same challenge. Consensus is Turner, followed by Kyle. Joseph is not good with numbers.

7 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

I'm irritated as heck with Michael.  How did he think that telling Terrance to go after JOE is going to result in Alyssa going out this week?  

I’m pretty sure Michael wants Joseph out. They are not close, and Michael thinks he can work with Alyssa, via Kyle. He’s probably loving this house split, because  he gets Terrance to take out one of his big targets without it being reflected on him. Meanwhile, he can sit back and take out Jasmine, and leave Monte for another day. Michael is the biggest beneficiary of this twist, at least for now. He could get some blowback from his association with Kyle, but I expect he’ll find a way out of it.

• Like 2

Taylor is still gushing about Tiffany. It was a virtual appearance, so no opportunities for X to whisper. ASL! It’s our only hope! (Unless one of you guys live in LA and just happen to have a megaphone.)

Taylor says she was recruited to be on the Amazing Race, but turned it down. Then she was ordered BB instead. I wonder if she was offered Survivor, too. Side note: someone please put Jasmine on Survivor. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Jasmine is asking Brittany to use the veto on her. She hopes Brittany knows she never targeted her, and she’s always liked her and Michael. She just never talks to them because she has other targets and has to be discreet. Or whatever. But she’s always been loyal, really! Take her word for it.

Jasmine just wants to go as far as she can in this game, if not for herself then for her father. FFS.

Brittany says that’s great, but she’s leaving noms the same. They have a plan.

Brittany asks who she thinks may be targeted on the other side of the house. Jasmine says if she has to guess, it would be Joseph, Kyle or Turner. Way to pin it down!

• LOL 3

Turner really hurt Jasmine’s feelings by laughing at her birthday party. Brittany tries to comfort her by saying maybe it was just nervous laughter— it was an emotional moment because of Jasmine’s father, and some people don’t know how to deal with emotion. Some people cry, but maybe Turner laughs.

That was not nervous laughter. That was You-have-got-to-kidding-me-with-your-giant-ego-and-your-ridiculous-princess-persona Hate laughter. I know because I have the same affliction.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 15

Jasmine is really pulling out all the stops. Her main arguments:

• Maybe she’s not even here to win. Maybe she’s just here to help someone else win.
  • The game is just not made for girls like her who are not the prettiest, and not the most athletic. So wouldn’t it be great if someone like that got far?
  • She was so mad at Indy when she found out Indy had created an alliance (Five Swatters) that excluded her. She called Indy out on that, Indy got mad, and that is why she will never get Indy’s vote.
  • Remember when she and Brittany were in a girl’s alliance and promised to always look out for each other? Good times.
  • She’s not playing just for herself, it’s for her father, and his legacy. She has a higher purpose.

It’s beyond shameless. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
48 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Taylor says she was recruited to be on the Amazing Race, but turned it down. Then she was ordered BB instead. I wonder if she was offered Survivor, too. Side note: someone please put Jasmine on Survivor. 

I just can't get over how many people in the world want to be on reality shows. Terrance was (or was supposed to be) on a show for people who have famous relatives. How many BB people have we seen who were recruits? is it just that when you have shows that require a time commitment, what you mostly get is famewhores without real jobs?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Brittany and Michael: She says she feels comfortable with the group they have right here (the two of them + Monte and Taylor). What if they stick with that? “Plus Joseph”, Michael adds. She agrees.

Brittany adds, what if we tell Monte that Kyle is coming for him? Michael says they could tell Monte about Kyle’s Big Personality ideas, but there would be no coming back from that.

And then feeds cut abruptly to the back yard. Damn it. Things were finally getting interesting.

Kyle and Alyssa in the hammock. He’s still apologizing for keeping her in the dark. He says they need to join up with Brittany and Michael next week, and everything will be good. If that’s not possible, they stick with Terrance and it will be the 3 of them against the house. They just have to suck up to Terrance to stay in his good graces.

Back to Brittany and Michael, deciding which way to go. Monte comes in, and that discussion goes on hold.

Monte is worried about Joseph. They all say he is the one they trust most to follow through. Monte has his suspicions about Kyle, given his reluctance to sacrifice Alyssa for the sake of the team last week. M/B agree that the way he went about not using the veto was sketchy. What they all do next depends on who comes back and how it went down.

I’m still on the fence about Michael. It really depends on which way he goes, and how quickly he gets there. There’s being pragmatic/ strategic, and then there’s sacrificing your values to align with a racist. I think he’s smart and I admire his strategical abilities, but he has clearly been compartmentalizing something he is uncomfortable with in order to advance his game. It’s time to face up to that and decide what kind of player he wants to be. If he doesn’t make the right decision, make it quickly, AND make amends, I’m done with him. 

I’d say the same for Brittany, but she appears to have no mind of her own, so I just view her as an extension of Michael anyway.

It’s kind of like when people were bullying Taylor. Those who owned up to their deeds and apologized earned a second chance with me. Those who didn’t, didn’t.

• Like 1
  • Love 14

So, who talked Taylor out of targeting Terrance last week? Was it Joe and Monte and/or Kyle and Micheal?
Instead, the big threat Indy left? (Taylor should have taken the veto, not the trip. Maybe Kyle would not have taken it from her. Then she could have done what she wanted with it)

Because they thought Terrance would never win anything? 
Now the disgusting KKyle 10/60-man is getting everything he wants. (Can you imagine that vanilla white 10 second sloppy mess AND STILL being impressed? Alyssa, you are pathetic. And sad and stupid.)

Why do horrible people never get what they deserve?  (I may be slightly bitter because of simultaneous current local politics and a depressing work situation!!)

<depressed, insomniac, nervous laugh> haha

• Hugs 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, wait.what said:

So, who talked Taylor out of targeting Terrance last week? Was it Joe and Monte and/or Kyle and Micheal?

It was definitely Joe/Monte leading the "don't target Terrance, go for Indy" charge last week.  It will be some sort of karmic retribution if Joe does go at the hands of Terrance this week when it was teed up to lose him last week had they gone along with Taylor's gut instinct.  

• Like 1
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, Sketcher said:

Who would Kyle target if Monte and Joseph are gone? There are only 6 people: Michael, Britt, Taylor, Jasmine, Turner, and Terrance

Taylor of course after her behavior last week with her pushing him to backdoor his showmance...

10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Joseph has played a great social game. He hasn’t won comps (on purpose, I think) but everyone likes him. Eye candy aside, he seems like a genuinely nice guy and although some of what he says to people is gameplay, I don’t think it’s all insincere. You can’t fake your personality 24/7

I hated Joseph when he was bad talking the other side to his alliance saying "I don't hear what they say half of the time". I mean, yeah the other side have been bullies and jerks at times, but this doesn't justify you being a jerk as well when you know that these people trust you and see you as a friend. So he is social the way he wants and he comes out as this amazing friend, while he admits he is just fake.

And I know this is a social game and most are socially fake, but Joseph shouldn't have a pass.

Also i don't like that he is leading Taylor on when it's very obvious he is not interested in her.

• Love 2

Looks like Turner is cock-blocking Kyle from a Ten-Second Tango with Alyssa in the hammock.  He is hanging out with Alyssa & Kyle, all of them covered in blankets, and I wouldn't be surprised if they fall asleep on the hammock.  It can't be any less uncomfortable than the ground.

Edited by HighQueenEB

Brittany and Taylor are discussing a F4 with Monte and Michael. They lay out a plan to take out Terrance next week, followed by Joseph/Kyle, followed by Joseph/Kyle. Unless Joseph doesn’t come back, and then maybe they should target Kyle and Turner for not getting Alyssa out. 

Taylor asks if Brittany has locked in a F2 with Michael. She says no. It’s been assumed, but she and Michael both know there’s no way she wins sitting next to him. Taylor notes what a resume builder it would be if Brittany were the one to take out Michael. Brittany agrees.

They end up with a agreement to work together and go together to F4, maybe F2. 

Everyone else comes in to check on Taylor, who has been laying in bed feeling ill. Jasmine especially has been very concerned about her: “She’s siiick? Bless her heart! Is she ok? What can I do for her? I should check on her. TAYLOR ARE YOU OK? CAN I BRING YOU SOMETHING?” I’m going to miss Jasmine and her oblivious obviousness. Who am I going to make fun of when she’s gone?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Monte, Michael, Brittany and Taylor mini LO meeting: Worst case scenario is Joseph leaving this week. If that happens, they will figure out why and deal with it.

If all goes well, Alyssa and Terrance will go on the block next week. If Alyssa comes back, she and Kyle will go up. With the potential for a Turner backdoor if he had anything to do with it.

Monte says he started having concerns about both Kyle and Turner over last week’s vote. Plus he’s been seeing them together whispering a lot. Everyone says they’ve been experiencing alarm bells about Kyle. But only for Alyssa reasons. (TELL THEM, MICHAEL. OR BRITTANY. Earn my respect.)

They have all clocked Kyla and Alyssa going into the HaveNot room all week. Obviously they’re getting closer. And if he wasn’t willing to cut her last week, when? 

The tide is swinging strongly against Kyle, no matter who comes back.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

After Brittany and Taylor go to bed, Monte shares with Michael that Pooch was Alyssa’s first choice for showmance. After Pooch left, she latched on to Kyle because she saw him as an innocent that she could control and manipulate. This came from Joseph, but he says Alyssa told Brittany about Pooch directly.

Monte leaves and Michael addresses the camera. He says goodnight to Hayden and he hopes he’s proud of how of how he’s playing the game, with honesty and loyalty. Then he whispers that honesty and loyalty aren’t really that important to him, he just said that in case anyone was listening through the door. He just wants to win.

Ugh. At all costs, apparently.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Terrence wants to matter in the game. He wants to be relevant. Today, Kyle spilling ALL the (40% accurate) tea is making him feel he’s important and has this “Kyle/Alyssa/Michael/Brittany alliance” that he’s now a part of. I hate Kyle, but I have to give it to him, he sold the shit out of this to Terrence. Meanwhile, Turner and Joseph have done…..anything?

Yea really. And I get everyone is like well wait until after veto, but Kyle didn't wait so they needed to counter him quicker. They're just giving Terrance more time to soak up and buy into what Kyle told him and that's gonna make it pretty much impossible for them to change his mind.

5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Brittany and Michael: She says she feels comfortable with the group they have right here (the two of them + Monte and Taylor). What if they stick with that? “Plus Joseph”, Michael adds. She agrees.

Brittany adds, what if we tell Monte that Kyle is coming for him? Michael says they could tell Monte about Kyle’s Big Personality ideas, but there would be no coming back from that.

Ah, I see Michael has decided to pretend like he cares that Kyle is racist so the show will have footage to show how magnanimous he is. Hate!

4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I’m still on the fence about Michael. It really depends on which way he goes, and how quickly he gets there. There’s being pragmatic/ strategic, and then there’s sacrificing your values to align with a racist. I think he’s smart and I admire his strategical abilities, but he has clearly been compartmentalizing something he is uncomfortable with in order to advance his game. It’s time to face up to that and decide what kind of player he wants to be. If he doesn’t make the right decision, make it quickly, AND make amends, I’m done with him. 

This so much. He gives Andy in more ways than one. We'll see if he does the post-show Andy approach of outright lying and acting like he never did anything wrong and was actually a champion for the POC. Again, hate!

I think I'm the most mad at Kyle for making it so that Michael has an even greater chance of winning now. Damn him!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Well I think Michael is one of the few HGs actually playing to win. I feel like the backlash against him is a mix of homophobia and lookism. I think if he were a hot straight guy playing this way ppl would love him.

on BB, gay guys tend to get pigeonholed into the sidekick role. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 7
29 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Well I think Michael is one of the few HGs actually playing to win. I feel like the backlash against him is a mix of homophobia and lookism. I think if he were a hot straight guy playing this way ppl would love him.

If he were a hot straight guy, I would dislike him even more.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Turner really hurt Jasmine’s feelings by laughing at her birthday party. Brittany tries to comfort her by saying maybe it was just nervous laughter— it was an emotional moment because of Jasmine’s father, and some people don’t know how to deal with emotion. Some people cry, but maybe Turner laughs.

That was not nervous laughter. That was You-have-got-to-kidding-me-with-your-giant-ego-and-your-ridiculous-princess-persona Hate laughter. I know because I have the same affliction.

I think when he laughed was when she was talking about a balloon release on her bday for her dad and he mildly suggested doing something different because of how balloons are bad for the environment and then at some point he laughed (and it did seem like nervous laughter) and immediately left the back yard where they were all sitting around.  This was long before his reactions at her "tell me all about me" party session.

• Useful 3
7 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

WHAT?

I feel like if he were like Dr. Will people would love him. Playing a very ruthless, cut throat game and setting people off against each other.

But BB is so used to typecasting gay guys as the loyal sidekick (Big D, Ragan, Tommy, etc) that we're not used to a gay guy being this hard of a player.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

He actually started out very popular with fans.  But he spiral after aligning with KKKyle and the white HG alliance - which just exposed Michael as another white privileged bro.

Edited by thestorm
  • Like 3
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I feel like if he were like Dr. Will people would love him. Playing a very ruthless, cut throat game and setting people off against each other.

But BB is so used to typecasting gay guys as the loyal sidekick (Big D, Ragan, Tommy, etc) that we're not used to a gay guy being this hard of a player.

Oof, I’m going to have to disagree here. There are also plenty of people who still like Michael. Heck, if he turns his back on the “hot, straight guy” Kyle (ew), I would probably like him again. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Well, I think that's a bit of a selective memory, since OVERWHELMING NO Frankie Grande played hard.  Or is he straight?  Yes, I'm asking that legitimately, because I don't pay attention to any HGs sexual orientation.  

Honestly, I don't think Michael being gay has anything to do with the hate he's getting now.  If I'm reading the reports from overnight correctly, he has already suggested to Brittany that outing Kyle's whites-only alliance proposal, in order to get rid of a "Cookout 2.0" to Monte & Taylor, should it be in their best interests strategically.  That's pretty gross, when you think about it - he doesn't really care about Kyle being racist, he only cares about how this information will benefit him moving forward in the game.  That's why he didn't shut Kyle down 2 weeks ago, but instead kept that information close to his vest.  If Kyle comes out of this week with a target on his back, Michael plans on making it even larger, thus deflecting attention off of him as a potential evictee, even though he has three times as many comp wins as anyone else in the house.  

Michael's standing with the fandom doesn't have anything to do with him being gay or looking like a nerd - and, let's not forget, wearing a CAT shirt for the first night in the house is sending a pretty clear "look at me, I'm a dork!" message to the entire world.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

I don't think Kyle is racist for being afraid a cookout may exist in the house if the cookout last year was not racist as well. I mean, we can't call one racist and not the other. But I'm aware that in this forum the subject has been discussed a lot and most people disagree.

• Love 9

There’s way too much speculation from the HGs about who to take out after this week when they don’t even know what the other side is doing or who’s leaving.  As I said on Thursday when we knew how the house was split, Joseph is toast, I just don’t see a sudden miracle where he wins veto. And honestly there should be only 1 target next week and that’s Michael because there’ll never be another chance. After next week, they’re down to 7 and with him able to play and win HoH he can’t be nominated till they’re down to 6 when everyone plays veto. But just like this week and the way the house split, I don’t get nice things so that’s not going to happen. If they don’t get him out next week, he deserves to win, he’s done what he needs to make it happen. But I don’t find seasons where the winner is predictable or a floater to be entertaining or satisfying. Even if Jasmine is evicted on Thursday which probably won’t happen since she’s the smaller threat, it’s going to be the only small satisfaction this week so I’m going to go sulk. 😔

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Well, I think that's a bit of a selective memory, since OVERWHELMING NO Frankie Grande played hard.  Or is he straight?  Yes, I'm asking that legitimately, because I don't pay attention to any HGs sexual orientation.  

Frankie Grande is as gay as they come - and recently got married.

I still hate Zankie and I still hate the thirteen year old fangirls that invaded Big Brother that year squealing about them being their OTP.

• Love 2

Terrance is such a blowhard.  He thinks, with 3 people (him, Kyle & Alyssa) that they're somehow going to be able to blow things up once the whole house is back together again.  He just told Kyle "I wanna be the disruptor" - lol, in your dreams.  He dumb-lucked into this HOH and, if he hadn't, he'd be going out the door this week.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Terrance is such a blowhard.  He thinks, with 3 people (him, Kyle & Alyssa) that they're somehow going to be able to blow things up once the whole house is back together again.  He just told Kyle "I wanna be the disruptor" - lol, in your dreams.  He dumb-lucked into this HOH and, if he hadn't, he'd be going out the door this week.

Well, there was a modicum of skill, or shall we say innate ability, at spotting those HouseWaldos quickly--I couldn't do it, sitting on the couch, as fast at T did--and also a modicum of sense in who to put up; but yeah, there was also plenty of luck, and yeah, 100% blowhard!  

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

I don't think Kyle is racist for being afraid a cookout may exist in the house if the cookout last year was not racist as well. I mean, we can't call one racist and not the other. But I'm aware that in this forum the subject has been discussed a lot and most people disagree.

The Cookout existed because in 23 seasons, BB never had a black winner.  Mormon boy Kyle's paranoia about a Cookout 2.0 never made any sense - since HGs of color had already been evicted.  It just exposed his own prejudices.  And then Michael dropped Taylor from his alliance.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11
28 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

I mean, we can't call one racist and not the other. 

We can, because one fits the definition and one doesn’t. This not a matter of opinion, this is a matter of understanding the definition of racism. But I can’t expand further because I’m already tired.

12 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Kyle has also deluded himself into thinking that this dynamic trio is going to run the house. I think he’s counting on Michael and Brittany to join them, though.

As for Terrance, he’s probably dumb-lucked into getting a pass next week, too, because bigger targets are emerging. He may have an actual chance to float his way to the end.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, NightOwl89 said:

If he were a hot straight guy, I would dislike him even more.

Lol right! 

1 hour ago, thestorm said:

He actually started out very popular with fans.  But he spiral after aligning with KKKyle and the white HG alliance - which just exposed Michael as another white privileged bro.

Thank you! Michael was the most popular HG until he started using racism as strategy. That’s gonna turn most people off.

1 hour ago, SummerDreams said:

I don't think Kyle is racist for being afraid a cookout may exist in the house …

That alone is not really why people find Kyle racist. His micro aggressions are off the charts. And the mere fact that he even still thinks there’s another cookout is pretty overt since many BIPOC have been evicted and most the nominees have been BIPOC.

Also gotta agree with Taran here:

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Jobiska said:

Well, there was a modicum of skill, or shall we say innate ability, at spotting those HouseWaldos quickly--I couldn't do it, sitting on the couch, as fast at T did--and also a modicum of sense in who to put up; but yeah, there was also plenty of luck, and yeah, 100% blowhard!  

I was able to spot all but the last 2-3 very quickly, but I then realized the TV screen the HGs were looking at was much further away than my computer screen, so, yes, I suppose I can cut them a bit of slack.  I did think Brittany would have/should have done much better in that first round against Terrance, though, lol.

29 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Kyle has also deluded himself into thinking that this dynamic trio is going to run the house. I think he’s counting on Michael and Brittany to join them, though.

Yes, but unless Kyle or Alyssa wins HOH next week, I don't think that's going to happen.  Michael & Brittany will side with whomever wins HOH in order to remain off the radar.  Terrance also thinks, because again, Kyle only shared with him 40% of the truth, that Michael will show "his true colors" if he doesn't take the big shot at Monte this week, but instead "takes the easy route" in getting out Jasmine.  He doesn't seem to get that Monte was NEVER the target the last two weeks, no matter how much his side tried to pitch that idea to the HOHs.  So, Terrance believes that Kyle/Alyssa are going to go after both Michael and Monte, which is only half-true (I think, assuming you're correct about Kyle's delusions).

29 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

As for Terrance, he’s probably dumb-lucked into getting a pass next week, too, because bigger targets are emerging. He may have an actual chance to float his way to the end.

Possibly.  I think Alyssa has a greater chance of floating to the end, once Kyle is out, especially if she continues failing to win any competitions.  Given the choice, Brittany & Taylor would keep Alyssa over Terrance; and I suspect that Monte & Turner will feel the same - they can't trust Terrance.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Possibly.  I think Alyssa has a greater chance of floating to the end, once Kyle is out, especially if she continues failing to win any competitions.  Given the choice, Brittany & Taylor would keep Alyssa over Terrance; and I suspect that Monte & Turner will feel the same - they can't trust Terrance.

I agree. On Thursday night Terrance gave the other HGs a big fat reason not to drag him to the end. Alyssa and Jasmine are more likely to be dragged.

5 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I agree. On Thursday night Terrance gave the other HGs a big fat reason not to drag him to the end. Alyssa and Jasmine are more likely to be dragged.

Well, now that Brittany has won veto, I don't think Jasmine has very good odds of being in the house next week, let alone dragged to the end.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Alyssa and Jasmine are more likely to be dragged.

Jasmine is almost certainly getting evicted this week. I mean, I don’t fully trust Michael/Brittany but they’re in their ‘let’s pretend we never considered Kyle’s silent majority alliance’ era so they’ll probably stick with that this week lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

I am so bummed feeds are so boring this week with the outside group sitting glumly on the couches and the inside group sleeping all day. I tested positive for covid this morning, and if ever there were fun feeds for me to watch all day while self-isolating this would be it. Alas ...

• Hugs 17
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, thestorm said:

The Cookout existed because in 23 seasons, BB never had a black winner.  Mormon boy Kyle's paranoia about a Cookout 2.0 never made any sense - since HGs of color had already been evicted.  It just exposed his own prejudices.  And then Michael dropped Taylor from his alliance.

I am not questioning why the cookout existed. I'm suggesting though that since that just happened last year it's expected that people could be scared that the same or a variation of it could happen again. Also, people of color had been evicted last year as well before the final 6, they just were not black.

Michael just had a talk to the camera yesterday after his HoH win and confirmed his F3 are still Brittany and Taylor so I have no idea what you are talking about.

1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

We can, because one fits the definition and one doesn’t.

Both are: "vote them out because they are not [blank]"

I see no difference.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That alone is not really why people find Kyle racist. His micro aggressions are off the charts. And the mere fact that he even still thinks there’s another cookout is pretty overt since many BIPOC have been evicted and most the nominees have been BIPOC.

It also helps to take into account Kyle's background, his upbringing, the history of his former church, and his past social media content that Twitter dug up pre-season. It all paints a picture but most people just prefer an apples-to-oranges comparison that doesn't make sense. Also his constant shoutouts to Grandma Pat who I'm sure just loved having Taylor give her a shoutout during the wall comp. Like, it's more than just one thing but who cares because white people are getting their fee-fees hurt or some shit like that.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I figured they were being babies about the cold, but maybe they’ve just become acclimated to hot studio lights. As for 90, it’s not bad if humidity is low. They should just be glad they’re not in Texas.

Depends totally upon that to which they’ve become acclimated.  I remember one December when my boss and I were on a couple of back-to-back work trips: about two weeks in Western NC (avg temp about 27-28 degrees F), then back home to Nashville (mid-30s) for about 18 hours before catching a flight out to Scottsdale AZ.

Temps in the Phoenix area were floating around 65-67F, so after 2 weeks in freezing temperatures my boss and I were lapping it up - wearing short sleeves at work, and T-shirts and shorts when off the clock.  For the Phoenicians, though - acclimated as they were to temps in the 80s-90s - these temps were shockingly cold.  Locals were walking around in long coats and shivering to death, and looking at us like we’d lost our everloving minds.  😆

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4