Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Return to Bluestone Manor

• Start Topic

On 6/29/2022 at 2:56 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

TA: Oh, no. I posted the above before watching the entire episode. Now I know that it was reconstructive surgery, necessitated by Russell’s violent attacks. I am very sorry for my ignorant statements.

Are we SURE?  It LOOKS like the type of surgery women have for LOOKS -- like Dr. Phil's wife with the cheek implants.  Jaw surgery is one thing, but hers .... 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Are we SURE?  It LOOKS like the type of surgery women have for LOOKS -- like Dr. Phil's wife with the cheek implants.  Jaw surgery is one thing, but hers .... 

I would guess she had both reconstructive surgery and additional plastic surgery, injections, etc. Plumped lips are not reconstruction.  From what I saw, she may have had damage to an eye socket which would require reconstructive work.  It also looks like she has fillers and other work done. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 8/2/2022 at 3:10 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I would guess she had both reconstructive surgery and additional plastic surgery, injections, etc. Plumped lips are not reconstruction.  From what I saw, she may have had damage to an eye socket which would require reconstructive work.  It also looks like she has fillers and other work done. 

Too much fillers. She looks puffy, and her large (before) eyes almost disappeared. Her lips are even larger.

Screenshot_20220701-030635_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, Hiyo said:

The same thing happened to HWs like Lisa Vanderpump and Vicki.

To some of the SLC ones, as well, also Shannon from OC, and Diana from BH. Lisa Rinna had more cheek filler and lip filler on Andy Cohen's Bravo show a few days ago. They mutilate their faces. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I think Taylor is still a very pretty lady, but I am curious how she would have looked if she never touched her face. Nature was so right on with her. 

Taylor_Armstrong_high_school_photo.jpg?r

I saw recent photos, and she looks less puffy than before. We will see how she looks on the OC HWs which started filming already.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Too much fillers. She looks puffy, and her large (before) eyes almost disappeared. Her lips are even larger.

Screenshot_20220701-030635_Samsung Internet.jpg

How many years between the two pics? Wasn't she on the show 10 years ago?
 She does look somewhat puffy in the left one, but there may be just some plain old aging going on, too. 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

How many years between the two pics? Wasn't she on the show 10 years ago?
 She does look somewhat puffy in the left one, but there may be just some plain old aging going on, too. 

At least 10 years. But it's not an age thing. Her fillers were obvious on UGT, and she had more because she probably had a treatment back then, and they overdid it. She was also skeletal (still is), so she didn't gain weight for her face to appear rounder (or puffier). Her eyebrows were higher because of botox (aging makes eyebrows and eyes droopy), but too much cheek fillers push into the eye socket from below. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

At least 10 years. But it's not an age thing. Her fillers were obvious on UGT, and she had more because she probably had a treatment back then, and they overdid it. She was also skeletal (still is), so she didn't gain weight for her face to appear rounder (or puffier). Her eyebrows were higher because of botox (aging makes eyebrows and eyes droopy), but too much cheek fillers push into the eye socket from below. 

Ah thank you, Zettak, I haven't seen UGT yet, waiting for it to come to Bravo!

Well, that's a shame that she did that to herself then. I remember Shannon (RHOC) overdid it like crazy for a recent season, and her face looked a lot like Taylor's pic. She ended up having the fillers dissolved or something.
 I don't know why they do this to themselves.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

I thought Pheadra’s open mind and acceptance of other decorating styles so refreshing. She didn’t have one complaint and was ready to have fun.

I’ve always been so disappointed in how the OC women act. So much complaining and screeching. Just embarrassing.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7

Looks like Vicki has been getting the facial injections. The kind that make your face look huge on your head. Juviderm I think its called. What a big mistake. I knew a tiny little petite lady who started to do this and begged her to stop. Maybe a tiny bit in a lip thats deflating from age, but then the Dr says ... well you don’t want to waste whats left in the prefilled syringe you paid for, so let me put a little here, a little there and then it all adds up after a while of repeated injection visits. They agree to this and end up with huge puffed out faces that look unnatural and unattractive. Vicki, judging from the way she was sitting in her chair at Bravocon also had a stick up the butt implant. There is good straight backed posture and then there is extreme attempts to look as though you have good straight backed posture. Vicki is in the second category. 
Her personality is what could use a lift and complete makeover. Shes a bummer.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Missed this the first time around. Nice to see BSM, but what a cast! Vicki, The Entitled Whiner; Tamra, The Strategic Sidekick; Brandi, The Walking Train Wreck; Jill The Know-It-All New Yorker; and Taylor’s Lips - all hosted by Dorinda, who both makes it nice for her guests and chews their faces off. Thank goodness for Eva and Phaedra, who laugh off the whole weird summer camp experience - and make me laugh along with them.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
On 10/24/2022 at 10:05 AM, SassyCat said:

Looks like Vicki has been getting the facial injections. The kind that make your face look huge on your head. Juviderm I think its called. What a big mistake. I knew a tiny little petite lady who started to do this and begged her to stop. Maybe a tiny bit in a lip thats deflating from age, but then the Dr says ... well you don’t want to waste whats left in the prefilled syringe you paid for, so let me put a little here, a little there and then it all adds up after a while of repeated injection visits. They agree to this and end up with huge puffed out faces that look unnatural and unattractive. Vicki, judging from the way she was sitting in her chair at Bravocon also had a stick up the butt implant. There is good straight backed posture and then there is extreme attempts to look as though you have good straight backed posture. Vicki is in the second category. 
Her personality is what could use a lift and complete makeover. Shes a bummer.

Vicki also had a chin implant (that's why her face is longer), and more than one nose jobs. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 2
48 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Vicki also had a chin implant (that's why her face is longer), and more than one nose jobs. 

A chin implant!? My God! Her chin was long enough to begin with. It seems she just enhances her odd face instead of minimizing the areas that need a change. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

A chin implant!? My God! Her chin was long enough to begin with. It seems she just enhances her odd face instead of minimizing the areas that need a change. 

She had a "weak" chin, and if you check her profile (on this show, or any clips from the 2022 BravoCon) you will see it is jutting out in comparison to older OC HW shows. I was watching some episodes from 2012/3 recently. She admitted to both on the show (and at least to one facelift- her face was swollen at the beginning of a season) by saying that Slade Smiley made her feel bad, comparing her to Miss Piggy from the Muppet Show, and impying she was ugly on his radio show. He had one many years ago. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

She had a "weak" chin, and if you check her profile (on this show, or any clips from the 2022 BravoCon) you will see it is jutting out in comparison to older OC HW shows. I was watching some episodes from 2012/3 recently. She admitted to both on the show (and at least to one facelift- her face was swollen at the beginning of a season) by saying that Slade Smiley made her feel bad, comparing her to Miss Piggy from the Muppet Show, and impying she was ugly on his radio show. He had one many years ago. 

Vicki has shown she can be endearing when she is being genuinely vulnerable. Not the fake fishing for compassion from others though. That was mean of Slade to say out loud on his show that she was ugly. He always was about the looks. She does have a nose that shows a bit too much nostril and the philtrum area between the nose and upper lip, but I do not know how that could be changed by plastic surgery.  How would that area be shortened, other than getting some Lisa Rinna lips that go half way up the face, to cover it?  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

Vicki has shown she can be endearing when she is being genuinely vulnerable. Not the fake fishing for compassion from others though. That was mean of Slade to say out loud on his show that she was ugly. He always was about the looks. She does have a nose that shows a bit too much nostril and the philtrum area between the nose and upper lip, but I do not know how that could be changed by plastic surgery.  How would that area be shortened, other than getting some Lisa Rinna lips that go half way up the face, to cover it?  

Yes, lip fillers, and a lip lift which is a popular surgery for celebrities. Diana Jenkins from BH did it. Her lower face looks totally different. She also had a chin implant. I think I posted photos for comparison on the BH forum. Others did too. 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Yes, lip fillers, and a lip lift which is a popular surgery for celebrities. Diana Jenkins from BH did it. Her lower face looks totally different. She also had a chin implant. I think I posted photos for comparison on the BH forum. Others did too. 

Is THAT what Diana had done? A lip lift.  Well it looks like a wonderful change on Dianas face, what a difference! Vicki should ask Diana for her plastic surgeons name. THats what she should do to enhance her attractiveness if shes going to be doing stuff to her face. Lol

• Love 2
4 hours ago, SassyCat said:

Is THAT what Diana had done? A lip lift.  Well it looks like a wonderful change on Dianas face, what a difference! Vicki should ask Diana for her plastic surgeons name. THats what she should do to enhance her attractiveness if shes going to be doing stuff to her face. Lol

She could. Diana had a huge amount of lip fillers, for sure, something that has to be done regularly. Her lips were larger than ever on her IG recently (yes,  larger than on the show)- she upped her game....

• Mind Blown 3

Being I just got Peacock, I was binging on the girls trip at Bluestone Manor.  I love the girls trips, but this one was a horror.  Dorinda is a horrible hostess.  She is so full of herself it’s disgusting.  She cooks the best, she does everything the best.  She sucks as a hostess.Can’t stand her.  Don’t invite people if you have too many rules.   Jill, Brandy, Taylor, and I forgot who else look horrible with all the work done on their faces.  Fooling around humping each other was disgusting and not funny.  It’s gross.   No class at all.   The two from Atlanta ( don’t know their names) had more class than the whole bunch.  Brandy is the most disgusting woman I’ve ever seen.   I do loveBluestone Manor tho, but I hope never to see Dorinda or Brandy ever again.

• Like 3