Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: Flipping Out

Since  Kroy is now Brielle's dad, why does he continue to let her get away with everything? She needs some discipline. Kim's goal is to be her kids' friends rather than their mother. On another note: Kim taped an episode of "The Doctors" today. I wonder if she's going to talk about her fake cancer scare. I still wonder why she wears those awful wigs, and why she lost her hair to begin with.  

Kim has a full head of hair underneath those wigs. She said she had a health issue at one time where she was losing hair, and that's when she started wearing them.

I think she's kind of like Dolly Parton with the wigs---she just likes the way they look.

• Love 1

Brielle doesn't seem like  the school spirit type. 

Bet she has school spirit behind the bleachers. 

What a brat.  Hopefully, Kroke (almost broke) will help her.  I'd slap her and say she fell while doing a cartwheel.

• Love 1

Shame on Kim and Kroy for letting Brielle act like the little brat she is.  Here's a thought - - she's seventeen and a half, make her get a job.  Kim mentioned she was getting her nails done, her hair done, going to Chick Fil A, getting ice cream.  I'm sure K & K are paying for that.  STOP.  Make her earn some money and not on her back, like her mother. 

Funny how Kim is so worried about Ariana liking boys at 12 (totally normal) but sees nothing wrong with lazy ass Brielle.

• Love 5

Brielle doesn't know what a somersault is and thinks a neuron is an organ? How about getting her ass out of the gym (and the mall and Chick-fil-A) and set her up with a tutor for the summer. Damn. That girl is as dumb as a box of rocks. It aint cute. 

And Jam is now the actual housekeeper??? I thought that was just a gag set up by Sweetie. I kind of want to see a spin-off with Lana and the little boys, Jam, and the pool guy. I bet they would have some good stories to tell!

• Love 1

I kind of want to see a spin-off with Lana and the little boys, Jam, and the pool guy. I bet they would have some good stories to tell!

That would be a hoot! I'd love a show without Kim, Kroy and the two older daughters. They bring nothing, to me.

Anyone know if Brielle is going to college this upcoming fall?

Who would accept her? Seriously. Does she have the grades to even apply in the first place?

Hey, Kroy, you wanted to be a dad. Let's see how you follow through with her agreement to give you a thousand hours of work if she didn't make the cheer squad.

Maybe Brielle would be motivated if Kim and Kroy didn't give her everything. Make her pay for her own car.  Then she'll appreciate it. She's a brat. I hope the younger kids don't turn out that way. 

Brielle is a senior in high school. For whoever asked if she's going to college in Fall. 

Ugh - waaaay too much Brielle this episode. She thinks she's cute & funny - and she ain't. Go away, chick.

And why is Ariana wearing her hair like her mom and sister in her talking heads. She looks ridiculous. Just be a kid.

Edited by wallofsound