Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: There’s No Crying in Football

druzy
  • Start Topic

Jade & Kloie reunite with Sean after 3 months apart. Stella has a medical emergency that Briana is forced to navigate without Luis. Bar’s past threatens reconnection. Jaylan has a chance to move closer to Leah, but it’s not what either of them hoped for.

Airs April 12, 2022

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I wish Brianna would climb down from the cross already, we need the wood.

I also wish she and the coven would stop talking about the kids and the dads in front of the kids. It would not surprise in the least if they just started talking about one of the kids impending doom right in front of them. Because Brianna is a martyr, and it is important to discuss how put upon and stressed and heroic her life is at all times, in front of the kids. You know, so the kids will understand what a great mom they have, doing it all singlehandedly and all.

The relationship between Jaylan and Leah just seems like so much bs. Does anyone else see any chemistry betweem those two? At all? Side note: Stop trying to make Victoria happen, show. She gets all dolled up to wander over to her sister's house during filming to talk about Leah's love life. I see you Victoria. You're not fooling me.

I agree with Kail about the showing up for team sports thing.  A team is a commitment and flaking affects the entire team and if enough kids do that they forfeit games.  Side note: Lux's hair is ridiculous. I say that as someone who loves long hair on boys/men. But Lux's is way past long and into 'I wish he were a girl' territory. 

Jade is so pretty when she tries. I mean, she was beautiful in this episode. And Kloie was absolutely adorable. When she saw her father she was so happy it was the sweetest thing I've seen on this show. Sean may be a problem all his life but his little girl thinks he hangs the moon.  Side note: Jade, get control of your emotions. Absolutely everything in life aggravates this woman. She needs to chill out. Seriously. You cannot please this woman.

Ashley is so done. She says she wants to try to salvage the relationship but her entire demeanor says she hasn't an eff left to give. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

I also wish she and the coven would stop talking about the kids and the dads in front of the kids. It would not surprise in the least if they just started talking about one of the kids impending doom right in front of them. Because Brianna is a martyr, and it is important to discuss how put upon and stressed and heroic her life is at all times, in front of the kids. You know, so the kids will understand what a great mom they have, doing it all singlehandedly and all.

Brianna, for all her bitching, isn't doing it single-handedly. The coven is providing live-in help with both kids. Which makes her martyr attitude sort of laughable. So many women do it without live-in help and without an MTV paycheck and have a better attitude than her.

I'm over Kail being on this show. Seeing her planning her podcasts is not exactly interesting. It's clear she is "directing" her segments so we all know how mature and successful she is. Also, while I agree with Kail not yelling at her kids. Maybe she should treat adults in her life with a little respect. Eventually her kids are going to pick up on the fact she really only respects them and adults who kiss her ample butt, if they haven't already. That's not a good example to set either.

Also bored with Leah's segments. She's just not interesting anymore. I give her credit for dealing with her issues and becoming a stable, sober adult, but her segments are snooze worthy. It's time or her to do something else.

Sean looked good, for the 5 seconds he was on screen. I hope he can keep it up because Khloie clearly loves him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 4/13/2022 at 12:53 AM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

The relationship between Jaylan and Leah just seems like so much bs. Does anyone else see any chemistry betweem those two? At all? Side note: Stop trying to make Victoria happen, show. She gets all dolled up to wander over to her sister's house during filming to talk about Leah's love life. I see you Victoria. You're not fooling me.

I agree with Kail about the showing up for team sports thing.  A team is a commitment and flaking affects the entire team and if enough kids do that they forfeit games.  Side note: Lux's hair is ridiculous. I say that as someone who loves long hair on boys/men. But Lux's is way past long and into 'I wish he were a girl' territory. 

Jade is so pretty when she tries. I mean, she was beautiful in this episode. And Kloie was absolutely adorable. When she saw her father she was so happy it was the sweetest thing I've seen on this show. Sean may be a problem all his life but his little girl thinks he hangs the moon.  Side note: Jade, get control of your emotions. Absolutely everything in life aggravates this woman. She needs to chill out. Seriously. You cannot please this woman.

Ashley is so done. She says she wants to try to salvage the relationship but her entire demeanor says she hasn't an eff left to give. 

Kail lecturing Lux on "commitment" was pretty funny. This from the woman who cheated on her husband when he was sent overseas serving our country. Before you lecture a 4 year old boy about "commitment" try practicing it yourself Kail. And totally agree about  Lux's hair. The braid was ridiculous...and it did scream "I wish you were a girl". 

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
55 minutes ago, ellenr33 said:

This is gonna sound bad but I'd understand his long hair if he had like really pretty curls or something like that. But his long hair doesn't look good on him! 

I get it. But if he’s happy with it, that’s all that matters imo. I’m sure he’ll tire of it soon enough.

• Love 1

I could not believe Brianna was talking about hoping that Stella's heart problem wasn't serious and that she couldn't handle it if it was RIGHT in front of her. She talks about all kinds of inappropriate things in front of both girls but that was terrible.

• Useful 1
  • Love 16

Leah is no more in love with this guy!  She's not even pretending well.

Why is Victoria even being shown now in hair and makeup?  Leah is trying to get her some funds for living!  I wonder if Leah helps support her?  I've never heard she works.

Kail is twice as irritating now that she's returned to filming.  Did she shut Chris down?  I don't see him.  Guy's a loose cannon!

• Love 6

Leah doesn't want to do long distance, so Jaylan does his best to get a transfer and is able to get a job 2 hours away and it's still not good enough? I would say that's better than 8 hours. They would be able to spend the weekends together and maybe a weekday here and there when she doesn't have the kids. Gracie has gotten so tall, she looks taller than Leah.

Sean looked a lot healthier. I hope rehab has worked for him. 

I seriously do not care about Kail's thoughts on parenting. 

• Love 10

I LOVE the comments here. I didn't watch it fully this week but excuse me- Jaylin and Leah. He "bought her a house" and he really isn;t going to be based there? I just find that whole storyline so so so suspect. Right about Victoria coming over to discuss.  Help me out here as well- have they ever shown their parents?  I can't imagine the geniuses that begat Leah and Victoria sorry to say. I know that's mean.

I agree with everything and I did mention how very good looking Jade is when she cleans up.  I think she shows maturity and is really trying and considering the shit role models she grew up with ( or didn't grow up with ) talking about her parents I have to give her a lot of credit. She really wasn't given much .

• Love 7

Yeah they used to show their mother. She's an unfortunate looking woman who we've come to learn from Leah was hardly a great mom.

I remember when Leah was complaining about Jeremy not being around all the time because of his work. She kept harping on him to work in the coal mines. I cannot imagine urging a man with a decent job to quit and go work in the mines so poor little Leah can have someone around all the time. Nothing is ever goo enough for her where men are concerned. She wants them by her side all the time or she whines and nags. I guess she's never had an actual job so she fails to understand the concept.

I don't blame Leah for trying to throw some MTV money her sister's way but Victoria herself is so sleazy.  She gets knocked up on vacation by some Costa Rican cabana boy (or whatever he was) and adds another kid to support to her household. Her conversations with Leah are all wink wink sex sex trying to get Leah to get some. She's just awful. And now she's gotten herself all made up like she's on the way to a club in the middle of the day apparently just to get on camera -- is she hoping some guy will like what he sees on air and contact her like Leah found Jeremy and Jaylan (assuming Jaylan isn't a producer plant, which I believe to be true).

• Love 7

Thanks. I should have googled- because  I didn't even need to read this but when I saw the name Dawn Spears I did remember her. Lol. Well now I will go learn all about the family.https://www.google.com/search?q=leah+messer+father&sxsrf=APq-WBu6C0YycxihYqer6tlGRqqiZdkInQ%3A1649968410339&source=hp&ei=GoVYYvDNEobl_Qax5LiICg&iflsig=AHkkrS4AAAAAYliTKgEb1s-j7smiwdJb_oJPg478bj90&ved=0ahUKEwjwwvKns5T3AhWGct8KHTEyDqEQ4dUDCAk&uact=5&oq=leah+messer+father&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyCggAEIAEEEYQ-wEyBggAEBYQHjIFCAAQhgMyBQgAEIYDMgUIABCGAzoECCMQJzoOCC4QgAQQsQMQxwEQowI6DgguEIAEELEDEMcBENEDOhEILhCABBCxAxDHARCjAhDUAjoFCAAQgAQ6CwguEIAEEMcBEKMCOgsILhCABBDHARCvAToICC4QgAQQsQM6CwguEIAEELEDENQCOggIABCABBCxAzoICAAQsQMQgwE6CwguEIAEELEDEIMBOgsIABCABBCxAxCDAToICC4QgAQQ1AI6BQguEIAEUABY5Fhgq1poAXAAeACAAfcBiAGIDpIBBjE0LjQuMZgBAKABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

Well Dawn was familiar but I didn't recognize her dad. Then I read about them doing drugs together or at a minimum he was also "fighting " addiction.

Well now maybe I have to rethink my take on her. She sure didn't have a set of role models either. Maybe she just irritates me more because we have watched her be presented with semi decent or at least improved options and she just craps out on everything. Definitely not the most astute or articulate mama.

Edited by Polliwollidoodle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 4/15/2022 at 7:28 AM, Mr. Miner said:

I thought dumbass Leah studying for her real estate license and playing business woman was just adorable. 

She's such a role model for her girlzes. Always seeking to improve and do better. I can just imagine her showing houses. Well  I do agree that it's just precious-- , I wish her luck and success. 

• Love 1
On 4/16/2022 at 1:19 PM, Polliwollidoodle said:

She's such a role model for her girlzes. Always seeking to improve and do better. I can just imagine her showing houses. Well  I do agree that it's just precious-- , I wish her luck and success. 

may I add...Bless her little heart.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 4/13/2022 at 12:53 AM, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Jade looks good as a blonde.  It’s too bad she got all that fat transferred to her butt, it only made her look chunky. Three year olds see their parents as super heroes no matter how shitty.  If he goes back to being a drug addicted video game playing unemployed short tempered asshole that won’t last.

You’re right, Jade needs to stop exaggerating her burdens in life. Good for the counselor for telling Jade ahead of time that her plan better not be to bring Sean home with them to resume babysitting.  They will never get out of that abusive cycle if they don’t do the work now.  

How old is Luxe? He’s either super short or younger than the other kids.  Kids that young will always say yes when asked if they want to do something. OK I looked it up.  He’s three years old!   Kail used poor judgment in signing him up way too young. And did she not understand that someone got his flag?  

Brianna does the same thing that chelsea did to her poor daughter. Practically taking bets in front of the kids on whether their fathers will show up.   

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Quilty said:

Does Jayde’s kid ever get to play outside?

Leah studying for her “rill” estate license.

Saint Brianna wearing a stupid goosebumps tshirt.

Brianna never looks nice and she’s getting lazier and lazier.  She spent all this money on plastic surgery, redistributed fat instead of exercising, inflated lips and she looks like shit.  Out of shape, bloated, uncombed hair, juvenile tshirts, just plain messy.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Guys…Sean looks GOOD!!! i mean, he looks amazing! Never seen him like that before. Unfortunately the only way he’s gonna stay that way is if he stays in Texas. The minute he gets home, Jade will go back to the same old ways. She really doesn’t want him to be better. 

• Love 2

Who else thinks Brianna should have just told Luis 'ok we won't film' to at least increase his chances of showing? If/when he still didn't show, we could always welcome back the violin quartet to play another sad song for the coven.

• Love 4