Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E05: Officially Official

druzy
  • Start Topic

Kail uncovers a secret Vee & Javi have been keeping. Leah introduces Jaylan to the girls. Jade tries to create stability for Kloie, who is struggling in Sean’s absence. Briana & Devoin use lessons from therapy to rebuild their co-parenting relationship.

Airs April 5, 2022

• Useful 2
(edited)

They always say they're not going to introduce their kids to the boyfriends too soon, then they always do.  

Bummer that Kail's back.  

Edited by eskimo
Typo
  • Love 10

Vee told Javi Kail was pregnant - who gives a shit?

Briana went to dinner - who gives a shit?

Leah came home from vacation - who cares????

None of this is interesting, I guess I should delete this from the dvr rather than complain.  🤣

Oh, and Kloister is "cranky" because she has a huge cup of 7-11 slurpee!  Jesus christ, people seriously give kids slurpees?  That much sugar makes ME want to rip my skin off.

• Love 9

Kids Khloie's age who have always lived indoors are probably not going to have a reaction to having a forever home of their own. If Jade wanted to make Khloie excited for the new home she should have told Khloie things about the new home that she will get to enjoy. The new home has a big back yard, and we are going to put a swingset out there for you. You will have your own room and we can paint the walls in your favorite color.

For Nova's sake, I hope Briana and Devoin can keep up the whole getting along thing. I also hope they continue therapy, and it's not just something they did for Family Reunion. (But I won't be surprised if they don't ever do therapy again and are fighting by next week.)

Once again, I yawned all the way through Leah and Kailyn's segments.

• Love 2

I give credit to Jade for using her Teen Mom money to buy a house in cash. For someone who has lived such a chaotic life, it can be reassuring to know you will always have a home and it’s yours forever. It would be best if that home did not include her parents and Khloe’s dad who will only cause problems in her life. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I give credit to Jade for using her Teen Mom money to buy a house in cash. For someone who has lived such a chaotic life, it can be reassuring to know you will always have a home and it’s yours forever. It would be best if that home did not include her parents and Khloe’s dad who will only cause problems in her life. 

I can't understand why Jade continues to allow her "parents" to drift in and out of her life, always squatting in her home and never contributing anything to household expenses...not even buying groceries or cleaning. If she really cares about her child she will not allow them in this new home. Meet them at restaurants, parks, or other public venues. Until they get clean and sober for good, keep them out. Same goes for Sean (Shawn?)...same perimeters. His addiction is affecting his daughter and he cannot be in her new home until he has shown himself to be totally clean and sober for a long period of time. 

• Love 6
On 4/4/2022 at 10:34 AM, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Of course kail is back!  She isn’t walking away from the money nor being a reality star!   

Of all the TMs she probably is one of the most irritating. So self centered and self absorbed. Poor Vee...she should never have done a stupid podcast with Kailyn. It's just like Kailyn to be upset and indignant over an old issue that involved her not being open and honest about another out of wedlock pregnancy. Vee was right to quit...Kailyn is a nightmare and I can't imagine trying to work with her.

• Love 7

Kail is back and looking like a sourpuss again. I love that it was Vee that spilled the beans to Javi. At least her and Kail were able to have a civilized conversation about it and have hopefully moved on. 

When Ashley and Chris were having their conversation in what looked like a back room, you could hear Tea in the background conducting her class. Thought that was funny.

I do hope for Nova's sake that Devoin can continue on a good path with him and Brianna will let him. I've oddly always rooted for Devoin.

Good on Jade for buying a home that's hers. Hopefully she can set clear boundaries with her parents and Sean. Speaking of Sean, he actually looked good on the facetime call. Almost healthy, his face was less skinny if that makes sense. I wonder if rehab is actually working out for him.

LOL at Victoria's Costa Rican baby daddy proposing. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Speaking of Sean, he actually looked good on the facetime call. Almost healthy, his face was less skinny if that makes sense. I wonder if rehab is actually working out for him.

I thought the same thing.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I'm sure he's eyeing that fiancé visa to the US.

It's not as easy to get citizenship via marriage anymore. My son's spouse, after a LOT of documentation and interviews, was only granted a conditional green card and after I think five years he can apply for citizenship. They have to be able to prove they have a legitimate relationship during those entire five years. No more automatic green card or citizenship via marriage! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, rhofmovalley said:

It's not as easy to get citizenship via marriage anymore. My son's spouse, after a LOT of documentation and interviews, was only granted a conditional green card and after I think five years he can apply for citizenship. They have to be able to prove they have a legitimate relationship during those entire five years. No more automatic green card or citizenship via marriage! 

Oh I am sure it's not so easy, but it's not like this is a bunch of deep thinkers who know how to research something and make mature decisions.........I think I must have missed the babydaddy proposing. I am sure it's a true love story.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

Oh I’m sure it’s not easy but I bet Roger doesn’t realize this.  He sees Victoria’s sister splashing out $$$ on vacations and he wants in on all of that.  He probably doesn’t realize that Victoria isn’t a wealthy American.  The sad part is that he claims he wants to live where his kid lives but the dude has kids in Costa Rica, so he will be leaving them in the dust.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
22 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Kail is back and looking like a sourpuss again.

All MTV had to do was throw her contact information away and we would never have to see the repulsive beast again. Instead they come groveling back, let her dictate what she does and doesn't film. She wouldn't even let them in her fucking house. FUCK YOU MTV!

• Love 4

So Kail is turning into Farrah with not letting the crew into her, next she will have a portapotty for them. 

Like get real girl, you've been around these people for years. 

I just can't with her. She just thinks she's God's gift to MTV

• LOL 1
  • Love 2