Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: Don't Track Me

• Start Topic

Im not here to break up the family! 

I’m afraid I’m gonna have to share Taylor’s attention…. 

RED Flags Red Flags Red Flags ..

and what happens when he starts feeling like he has to share Taylor’s attention with her 3 daughters? 

• Love 10

I have watched this show from the first season and many of these people make horrible choices but  this season the women letting these felons fresh out of prison around their little girls scares me.

Chase wants the twin sister out of the picture since he knows she's on to him and the giggly idiot is blind to everything he does. Someone needs to call CPS.

Harry is a violent psychopath and his anger will soon be turned on Indie and her children. 

5 minutes ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I am soooooo uncomfortable with Chance's interactions with the girls. Not saying he has ill intentions but it's just a recipe for disaster. If he DID have intentions on harming them it would be the perfect setup. 

I feel the same way and it's probably why he wants the twin out of the house stat.+

• Love 6

The only good thing about Tayler getting herself on this show and then allowing her children to be filmed is that at least there might be a camera nearby to either document or deter The Human Volcano from erupting. If he does try anything, Missouri CPS will have proof positive. 

For the first time with this show, I really am not rooting for any of these people. They all deserve whatever they get (not the kids, obviously).

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

For the first time with this show, I really am not rooting for any of these people. They all deserve whatever they get (not the kids, obviously).

I feel sorry for Indie, I think she’s a couple of Tarot cards short of a full deck.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I feel sorry for Indie, I think she’s a couple of Tarot cards short of a full deck.

Oh, I sort of do, too. But she's not a good mother, so the best I could hope for her and Harry is that they split, to get the kid out of danger. I guess I'm rooting for their relationship to fail?

• Love 5
5 hours ago, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I am soooooo uncomfortable with Chance's interactions with the girls. Not saying he has ill intentions but it's just a recipe for disaster. If he DID have intentions on harming them it would be the perfect setup. 

Coming in I’m the man I’m making the rules … they don’t know you from Adam 

• Love 5

I don't worry about Chance and Harry being pedos.   I am 100% concerned that neither can handle any minor inconvenience without resorting to anger.  Both expect everyone to give them what they want when they want it.  That is not attitude or behavior you want around children.  

On a different note, is this the cro-magnon hour now?  First Kevin and now pool playing fool who is also into Tiffany.   These two could have let their hair grow and been in the Geico caveman commercials without any makeup or prosthetics.  Tiffany has a type and that type is:

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 3/19/2022 at 4:13 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Coming in I’m the man I’m making the rules … they don’t know you from Adam 

And as I said in the live chat, he doesn't pay a single bill. Nothing is in his name. He's all "it's my house too," boy, how? You are a guest. Just because you're sleeping with the person whose house it actually is doesn't make it your house. (I don't know if the sister pays any bills but given how upset Tayler got at the prospect of her leaving, I'd imagine she at the very least picks up a lot of slack when it comes to running the house and taking care of those kids.)

On 3/19/2022 at 12:35 PM, Gobi said:

I think she's sort of recognizing that life with Harry is going to be hard because he literally doesn't know how to act. As she pointed out, his sister is mad at him and she's the only thing keeping them from being homeless, and yet he's still popping off at his sister.

• Love 10

Raydeen, honey- please don't open your mouth. Those teeth are terrifying.

Kevin gives me the creeps and it's made worse by the fact that he obviously thinks he is the coolest guy on earth. Smoking cigars, all tatted up, hanging with his dudes drinking shots and sleeping around. Gross.

I also was uncomfortable with Chance and the little girls. He is coming on very strong- like the new Daddy, a little too physical too soon and not giving them space to get accustomed to having him there. Of course, I blame Tayler.  Is there no father in the picture? Or did she just pop out 3 (three!) kids with someone who is not interested at all in parenting them?

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

Raydeen, honey- please don't open your mouth. Those teeth are terrifying.

Kevin gives me the creeps and it's made worse by the fact that he obviously thinks he is the coolest guy on earth. Smoking cigars, all tatted up, hanging with his dudes drinking shots and sleeping around. Gross.

I also was uncomfortable with Chance and the little girls. He is coming on very strong- like the new Daddy, a little too physical too soon and not giving them space to get accustomed to having him there. Of course, I blame Tayler.  Is there no father in the picture? Or did she just pop out 3 (three!) kids with someone who is not interested at all in parenting them?

I think she mentioned that the dad of the 2 oldest kids died.  Not sure about the dad of the 3rd..

• Useful 2
On 3/20/2022 at 4:39 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

On a different note, is this the cro-magnon hour now?  First Kevin and now pool playing fool who is also into Tiffany.   These two could have let their hair grow and been in the Geico caveman commercials without any makeup or prosthetics.  Tiffany has a type and that type is:

giphy.gif

Right?? I said in the live chat that Kevin looks like those guys in dioramas at the science museum, draped in skins and brandishing a club! Then Tiffany's other paramour shows up. Nice to see that Neaderthals are getting some love. 

• LOL 2
6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right?? I said in the live chat that Kevin looks like those guys in dioramas at the science museum, draped in skins and brandishing a club! Then Tiffany's other paramour shows up. Nice to see that Neaderthals are getting some love. 

Weird time travel thing where the dudes look like cavemen and the women look like Victorian street walkers with consumption.

• LOL 5