Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 5: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Let's see now.... Antoine just got out of PRISON and yet, here he is, on national television, smoking a fattie.  I know it's legal in Washington but still... And that HAT is waaayyy large!  He's now making out with Lacey, so apparently; the drug use is only bad when his Mother does them.

RayDean's getting some marble  slab ice cream.  Is she getting some for her "true love"??? Rick, you are HOPELESS in the RaeDean department.  Give it a rest.

• Love 3
(edited)

Hot diggity dog.  Kevin bagged another chick.  He's so proud.  When's Kayla coming back around?  Day after tomorrow??

Nope. RIGHT NOW!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Hot diggity dog.  Kevin bagged another chick.  He's so proud.  When's Kaylah coming back around?  Day after tomorrow??

He'll put another notch in his club and add a stick figure to his cave painting. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

She gonna pick the heroine/meth ex bf with the picked over scabby forehead and this poor little metro sexual is gonna be dropped like the empty baggy from last night that was ripped open and licked clean… I hope I’m wrong but this shows track record I’d put money on it 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She gonna pick the heroine/meth ex bf with the picked over scabby forehead and this poor little metro sexual is gonna be dropped like the empty baggy from last night that was ripped open and licked clean… I hope I’m wrong but this shows track record I’d put money on it 

I hope you are right...Save Chazz!!!

• Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, but a hunk of WHAT?

Hunk o poop!

Uh oh.... Is Rick kicking RaeDean to the curb right now on the way back to the halfway house??  I LOVE IT!

They always get back to the money don't they??  Like RaeDean is pissed off that Rick's talking about MONEY.  Jeeby.  Stupid ass.  Both of them.  Ate UP with the dumbass!!

And speaking of the dumbass:  Chazz worries me.  Or should I say Chazz's WELFARE worries me.  What with the old BF there... A couple of dogs... A sister... And poor old Chazz has his umbrella and some flower a nice lady gave him while waiting at the prison door.  He could get his ass kicked!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 1