Type keyword(s) to search

S33.E09: Rock Bottom LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Coming off awesome Legends. Let’s see if TAR can keep the fun going.

Travelocity Gnome looking at Arun & Natalia through the app: “You're still here? Really?!?”

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 1

Kim has a shirt that says "I'm doing the best that I can" and then gets to monologue about . . . how she's doing the best that she can and how it's her family motto. Sorry, but that just feels a little to "produced" to me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I don't think the city has been around for thousands of years, flight attendants. 

I actually think it has. It was founded in BC. 

Greece has hired the best folks to work these tasks!

Edited by Seelouis
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Kim has a shirt that says "I'm doing the best that I can" and then gets to monologue about . . . how she's doing the best that she can and how it's her family motto. Sorry, but that just feels a little to "produced" to me.

They sell the shirts. About half the gear they wear is something that they sell. They started doing it during the pandemic.

10 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

How do I tell them apart?

Ryan is the quiet one and Dusty is the dudebro who constantly yells, whether in frustration or joy. 

It’s interesting reading the comments here when I’ve already seen the episode and I know how it ends. Yay, Canada for airing it at 7 EST.

If I was flipping the rocks, I’d move them slightly as I looked under, leaving a space between the ones I’d flipped and the ones I didn’t. Needle-in-a-haystack challenges are great because they can change team orders just by pure luck.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper the Cat said:

I think this is a task where everyone should just team up. 4 people work together in a row. Flipping together. If one finds a coin, great. They leave but everyone knows the rocks already flipped are busts.

No way. This is one opportunity for a back end team to move to the front. Besides, everyone working together defeats the purpose of it being a race. This isn’t a cooperative game or a “trophies for everybody!” situation.

• Love 4