Type keyword(s) to search

S33.E09: Rock Bottom LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, iMonrey said:

It seems like if you're wearing shorts you could seriously cut yourself from flying shards of smashed plates.

Any Mom could tell you you could put an eye out doing this task.   #NotMomApproved

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
Just now, Browncoat said:

Wasn't he the one with the lantern?  No idea what the jar is all about.

Yes, looking for an honest man.  As old as he is, he just be like the rest of us and look for a hot one for a little fun.  

• Love 1
Just now, ali59 said:

The rock thing reminds of the hay bale unrolling a long time ago.  Phil had to go out the the last team and tell them to stop and that they were eliminated.

Yes. Me too. That is the episode that really made me hate needle in the haystack challenges.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ali59 said:

The rock thing reminds of the hay bale unrolling a long time ago.  Phil had to go out the the last team and tell them to stop and that they were eliminated.

Hay bales, red coffee beans, and there was an artifact in a sand box in Egypt, wasn't there, that required a field elimination?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

Didn’t there used to be more tasks in a leg or am I just misremembering. Or is it just that they have had to adjust the legs so much because of COVID that the tasks seem to be compressed?

What we’re missing is the airports and train stations and all public transportation. Contrary to Arun and Natalia getting lost all the time, everything is pretty contained.

Edited by chitowngirl
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Yeah. If he was really a murderer, you'd think he'd have killed Dusty by now.

I still can’t fathom how the cops took a known drug addict seriously who walked in and said they had a dream that the participated in a murder. I once had a dream that I married Luke Skywalker. That doesn’t mean that actually happened. 
Even though Dusty is annoying, I’ll be upset if he goes before Arun and Natalia. 

• Love 2