Type keyword(s) to search

Survivor 42 Spoilers

LadyChatts
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

No Canadians in the season 43 cast spoilers….could it be because Canucks won two seasons in a row…..hmmmmmmmm?

I was actually wondering that myself lol 

• Love 2
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Brendan Birch said:

If that happens (I'm starting to lean toward the original being true, though), then Jonathan would absolutely deserve what he gets at F5.  Maryanne would've tried to take a big gamble to save him, he betrayed him, and out he'd go as a result.

Assuming the 6th place boot isn't incorrect and Jonathan or someone else actually goes, but I really think this is leading to Omar or MaryAnne.  You brought up a good point in your previous post about when certain things we see in the preview actually take place and what it will ultimately lead to.  Like Omar's quote about his foolproof plan; they may get wind of MaryAnne's idol, so suddenly whatever plan they had may not be as foolproof as they want, so it changes before TC. 

Or, maybe Jonathan actually loses immunity but MaryAnne goes to bat to try to save him with Romeo and her extra vote.  Drea believed she could beat him in the end, maybe MaryAnne does, too.  I'm kind of leaning towards the original being right, because Omar's edit has been a build up of him being overconfident and cocky, which usually leads to someone being blindsided (not someone ultimately losing in the final 3).  The glimpses we have of MaryAnne in the preview seem like it could be leading to her taking charge.  In addition, if MaryAnne is the winner, maybe Jonathan is a vote for her after all and Drea is the Mike vote.  That could make sense, especially if MaryAnne helps Jonathan out.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
(edited)

I posted a sneak peek in the preview thread, but it's relevant here as well:

https://youtu.be/lZXgRqjk4i0

Mike and MaryAnne are talking after TC, and Mike wants to target Omar.  He lets MaryAnne in on the fact that they have had an alliance since the merge, and tells MaryAnne he's playing both sides.  MaryAnne is hesitant, but Mike tells her Omar will come after her.  

So a couple of things to take away from this.  This is a different conversation than the clip we saw in the preview at the end of last week's episode, so Mike and MaryAnne have this discussion again.  I was wondering if Mike was going to BS MaryAnne like he was Drea last week into tricking her to vote for Omar, but this sounds like he's maybe sincere.  MaryAnne's TH in the preview about 'not being a goat that's herded' could be referencing Omar thinking he has her under his thumb.  What might be troubling for Omar is what we saw in the preview about him being Mike's savior and inserting his evil laugh.  Again, this seems like it could be leading to an Omar blindside.  

However, if Survivor history has taught us anything, Omar's name getting thrown around early may actually be a red herring.  MaryAnne could blow it by running her mouth to the wrong people.  We see her having conversations with Romeo and Jonathan that imply she's talking game moves.  What if she tries to get them to vote off Mike, and it gets back to Mike, so they turn the vote against MaryAnne?  Or she could talk about voting off Omar, and someone takes it back to Omar (like Jonathan, if he believes he's still with him), who talks to Mike.  She may feel confident going into TC to not play her idol, since it's good until the final 5, and get blindsided.

So some things to look for in the edit this week.  If Omar and Lindsey seem overconfident like they are running the game, and act like the others couldn't competently handle the game on their own, then I'd lean towards Omar going.  Mike and Jonathan voting off Omar could explain how Lindsey goes next.  But if MaryAnne is running all over the place, plotting, and throwing out someone else's name besides Omar, then I think this leans towards her going.  Her 'goat' comment could also be about Mike telling her to go after Omar next, and wanting to make a plan and move of her own.  I am wondering if Mike lets MaryAnne or Jonathan in on Lindsey's amulet advantage, which is now an idol.  This could be MaryAnne's breakout episode, if she wins.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Counting down until Wednesday.   I still lean towards Omar being the one to go next because he is showing no self awareness that folks are seeing his having private conversations (per Drea’s interview) and now after Drea outed how he betrayed her to Mike, Omar has to do some serious damage control.  But it seems like he is just doing more plotting.  We shall see….

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Counting down until Wednesday.   I still lean towards Omar being the one to go next because he is showing no self awareness that folks are seeing his having private conversations (per Drea’s interview) and now after Drea outed how he betrayed her to Mike, Omar has to do some serious damage control.  But it seems like he is just doing more plotting.  We shall see….

Well, we know one of two scenarios happens: Omar gets way too overconfident, is blindsided out of the game, and Lindsey is probably blindsided as well by the move.  I’m hoping for this because it’d be hilarious if it was a true blindside.  It’s why I hope Lindsey doesn’t win immunity, because she might play her idol on Omar if she does.  If anyone plays an idol, which we know Lindsey will (most likely) I hope MaryAnne plays hers and doesn’t take a gamble.    

Or, MaryAnne gets too overconfident with trying to make a move, blows the lifeline she was given, gets voted out.  I’ll be disappointed with a Lindsey win, so I hope this doesn’t happen.  But I’ll be watching MaryAnne very closely to see how her edit goes.  I would hope that she thinks about Drea’s words to Omar at the last TC and get a clue that what Mike is telling her is true.  I especially hope she gets clued in about Lindsey’s idol and that Omar knew, which could give her motive to turn on him.

I feel like watching TC this week will be like watching a horror movie.  Can’t stand to watch, can’t stand to look away.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, Brendan Birch said:

There's always a chance he's putting on airs for her, isn't there?  He was with Drea last week, and he could be doing that now, too.  He's just too dedicated to Omar to turn on him now, I think.

I thought so initially but he purposely tells her that he and Omar have had an alliance since the merge, and that Omar is playing both sides.  Which both things are true, even if MaryAnne doesn't know that.  It is still possible that he's putting MaryAnne on and I'm not ruling that out, but there's two different times at least that this discussion comes up.  I'm wondering if the second time, from the little snippet we saw in the end of episode preview, if MaryAnne suggests another name to Mike and he's dead set on Omar.  I guess it's going to depend when we see these conversations in the episode as to whether it's before or after the IC, and whether it will matter.  I have a feeling a good chunk of the episode is going to be nothing but throwing someone's name out and plotting.  I do wonder if Omar will give Mike's idol back to him, but at this stage he'd be kind of foolish not to, especially if he believes he's playing Mike.  What motive would he have to keep it? 

I don't think I've ever been this anxious for a Wednesday.

• Useful 1
(edited)
On 5/15/2022 at 11:46 AM, LadyChatts said:

ETA: Here’s the episode description for this week, which is titled ‘Caterpillar to Butterfly’: “Only six castaways remain, and one is on the wrong side of the vote; one castaway climbs the stairway to victory and wins immunity at tribal council”

I've lost track of all the gimmicks this season. I want a show based on strategy and game play - not surprises and luck.

Now that I've got that off my chest :)

Lyndsey (physical and mental), Omar (mental), and Jonathan (physical) are the biggest threats remaining. I have to believe the others see this and will therefore go after them next.

• If Survivor editing means anything, the cocky ones rise and fall which suggests Omar goes soon.
  • If they don't take Lyndsey out, shame on them. Only luck and challenge-victories will save her.
  • I wouldn't be surprised if they keep Jonathan. He's a physical threat for sure, but probably not the best at game-play and so he'd be one easy to string along for both fish and armor. If he gets to F3, he won't win.

I'm always wrong about all this, but I try (a wee bit).

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 2
(edited)

So on Sucks there’s a screen cap in the speculation thread that shows Lindsey might have won immunity.  I can’t really tell based on the picture.  Which if true, this seems like it would lean towards Omar going, because Lindsey would most likely want Jonathan out and those two (at least) could vote for Jonathan.  If they can’t vote for Lindsey then they may go for Omar.  However, Lindsey could play her idol for Omar (which could make MaryAnne an idiot if she doesn’t play hers and gets voted off with it).  Maybe both lists are wrong and someone else goes in 6th?  Lindsey was supposed to have found and correctly use the KIP advantage, which has been proven wrong.  Maybe the person meant the amulet advantages and she uses the idol correctly in saving either herself or Omar?  

I think the person who posted the other boot list said Lindsey went on a late game immunity run (after initially claiming it was Jonathan).  I’m leaning towards Omar going but super nervous it’ll be MaryAnne.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
(edited)

@Brendan Birch me too!  Especially because one bootlist I want to be correct, and one I really don't.  If I liked Lindsey as much as I do MaryAnne I wouldn't stress about it.  I'm really curious if they go to TC early, which might indicate something big is going down or someone like MaryAnne is leaving and gets her big swan song at TC.

I'm getting this bad feeling it's going to be MaryAnne.  Blindsiding Omar seems too easy.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Brendan Birch said:

Hmm. . . . The way Omar's touting his plan to split Mike and Jonathan up definitely feels like irony is about to hit him.  But we'll see.

Also, the title refers to Omar, not Maryanne.

One could argue that a caterpillar turning into a butterfly is the final stage for them-maybe final stage for Omar?  So far MaryAnne is looking good, Omar and Lindsey not so much, but it's early.  

I’ve seen a 3-2-2 theory.   Mike and Jonathan vote Romeo.  Omar and Lindsey vote Jonathan.   MaryAnne and Romeo and MaryAnne votes for Omar.   Makes sense. 

So tonight at TC, they said that there hasn't been a clean sweep of votes yet (all the votes has been split).  I'm betting Lindsey goes home next week 4-1.  

6 minutes ago, Brendan Birch said:

Yep!  Oh, my God.  I am so relieved that it's her F3 that's happening, not Lindsay's.  Unlike you, though, @LadyChatts, I wanted that one not to be true because of Omar.  I don't like cockiness from anyone.  And him taking the pleasure he has from screwing people over was not a good look on him for me.  So I'm glad that he got his comeuppance tonight.

I liked Omar, but yeah, he was way too overconfident and cocky.  Like, good on him making moves but did they really benefit his game?  What was his logic of saying that he wanted to break up Mike and Jonathan, just to ultimately pick a side this late in the game?  I don't hate him for the moves he made, but he and Lindsey just really seemed to think no one were as smart as they were or playing the game as good as they were.  

I'm also glad MaryAnne took charge in the end, because I would have been annoyed if Mike led the way for an Omar boot and MaryAnne was just part of the flip.

• Love 5

I recorded it!!!! Just couldn’t watch live & forced myself not to check until 8:00…didn’t want to deal with any misdirection! Excited to watch in morning!  

• Love 2

So, next week MaryAnne and Mike are safe with idols.  Likely that Jonathan wins immunity.    Romeo is a great goat.  And Lindsey made herself unpopular lying to the big guys and not sharing info with MaryAnne.  

• Love 3

I only wish somehow Mike got voted off next or lost the FMC to Jonathan, because I really wanted him to be sorry for not making moves when he could have.  Of course he'll probably play his idol next vote anyway, but I'm disappointed he makes the final 3.

• Love 2

I almost forgot about Romeo’s fake idol..   That could contribute to his safety next week. 

And yeah, sucks Mike makes final 3, but I do look forward to his shock when he doesn’t win.  I so wish he got not votes, but getting just 1 when he is convinced he played a masterful game will be satisfying too.  

• Love 2

This may or may not mean anything, but in the pre-merge phase when Romeo and Drea were on Ika, and Drea found I think the HII, Romeo made some comment about protecting his advantage queen (or something like that).  Since he's rumored to take MaryAnne to the final 3, many people assume he does in fact win immunity and takes MaryAnne, as a way of protecting his 'queen', especially because he owes her.  It would also be humorous with all this talk about being challenge threats for Jonathan and Mike to lose to Romeo and have him decide their fate.  There was another telling scene earlier, can't remember what episode, but it seemed to allude to Romeo sending those two to fire.

• Love 3
(edited)

So I went back and re-watched the preview for next week-on Sucks someone said Lindsey had a paper in her hand, and if this season is still following last season's format she could be looking for an advantage in the next IC (like a headstart or something).  I wonder if she finds Romeo's fake idol in the process?  Anyway, either she doesn't find the advantage or does, but it does her no good.  Unless the boot order is wrong and Lindsey actually goes out 4th instead of 5th.

The only other options to go would be Romeo and Jonathan, because MaryAnne and Mike have idols, and I can't believe neither one will play them.  Maybe MaryAnne gets bonus resume points for having Mike play his idol for her, and she plays hers on him or someone else, and lets it be known in front of the jury no one knew she had it?

Edited by LadyChatts
2 hours ago, Brendan Birch said:

If Lindsay finds another advantage, it can't possibly be a Knowledge is Power advantage this late in the game.  But if it is, I could see her trying to snag Mike's since no one knows about Maryanne's.  Or she could snag Romeo's fake one and go out with it.

I went back and watched the preview and think it was only Lindsey that was running around with the paper in her hand.  I looked it up on Wikipedia, and last season's finale had a word scramble the contestants had to decipher that provided a clue to an advantage that was hidden somewhere on the beach, and that was an advantage to the next IC (Erika won that advantage).  Lindsey made the comment that if she doesn't find it she's going home, which is kind of odd to say about that specific advantage, unless she doesn't know what the advantage is when she says that.  It could help her win immunity, but there's no guarantee. 

I also doubt that the KIP would be re-hidden, but maybe Lindsey's idol is re-hidden?  Although it wasn't a traditional idol.  Whatever she's looking for, she has that paper in her hand.   

I am kind of questioning if somehow the bootlist isn't wrong next vote and Jonathan goes, but Lindsey makes just as much sense.   

• Love 1

I didn't notice it, either, until someone at Sucks pointed it out.  When I went back and watched it was there (I originally assumed she was looking for the idol). 

Mike and MaryAnne have guaranteed safety because of their idols.  The bigger question is, what happens if one of them wins immunity-do they use their idol on someone else, or just let them burn?  Assuming that neither of them wins immunity, I assume both will play their idols regardless if they are safe.  I do think the vote will come down to Lindsey or Jonathan if neither of them wins immunity.  I'm not sure getting rid of Jonathan is the big move it once was, and the only reason I could see Romeo being targeted is if people feel he doesn't deserve to be in the final 3 (otherwise I don't see why anyone would focus on getting him out at this point).  Romeo's fake idol move might be him trying to make a move last minute. 

• Love 1
(edited)
29 minutes ago, pennben said:

According to Mike Bloom, Omar had an idol nullifier!!!!!!  He said more details later in his interview. He does them for Parade.  

I guess it was left out of the show because it never came into play…but will be interesting to learn more. 

Omar talks about the nullifier.
https://ew.com/tv/survivor-42-omar-zaheer-interview/

Really good interview and it seems like it was Jonathan not Drea who was responsible for Omar’s downfall…plus Omar himself, of course.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Mike and MaryAnne have guaranteed safety because of their idols. 

I seem to recall Mike giving Omar his idol. Is that right? Did Omar give it back to Mike? I don't recall seeing that.

1 minute ago, Jextella said:

I seem to recall Mike giving Omar his idol. Is that right? Did Omar give it back to Mike? I don't recall seeing that.

Omar gave it back at the beginning of the show.  He said that because he had 5he Idol Nullifier advantage, he planned on using it against Mike at final five.  He explains in the article linked above.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

I guess it was left out of the show because it never came into play…but will be interesting to learn more. 

Aside from the fact that it didn't change anything, I kind of wonder if the decision to keep it under wraps was that it didn't change anything AND viewers are complaining that we give out to many idols and powers so let's just bury this one.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Omar gave it back at the beginning of the show.  He said that because he had 5he Idol Nullifier advantage, he planned on using it against Mike at final five.  He explains in the article linked above.  

Thank you! I missed that part :(

(edited)

So the 3 guys definitely make the top 4.  I'm going to assume there's absolutely no way the boot spoiler has gotten everything right but somehow goofs up Lindsey and MaryAnne's placements, so it looks like MaryAnne is officially winning.  I really can't believe MaryAnne would be at the final 5 and either not play her idol or misplay it, if she doesn't have immunity. 

Not sure how Lindsey goes out, but it could be as easy as a 4-1 vote (she probably has zero trust with anyone left), but maybe she somehow winds up on the right side of numbers, but gets idoled out by Mike and/or MaryAnne.  No one knows about MaryAnne's idol so that would be a huge surprise.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

I think there are also two other potential factors: (I) he believes he maybe can win against her (and not both M/J) & taking away her power by ‘dragging’ her to end makes her less worthy and/or (ii) he would prefer to lose to her than one of Mike/Johnathan. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Mike will probably try and guilt trip Romeo by saying he owes him.  For what, I can't tell you, but with Mike's mentality he probably thinks Romeo's there just because he is.  'I wrote your name down last time because I chickened out of voting off Omar, but you're still here because of me.'  Regardless, I fully expect him and Jonathan to misinterpret why they are being sent to fire.

I actually hope it isn't just a straight 4-1 Lindsey vote.  That'll be boring.  However, I believe Jonathan will want Lindsey gone, as will Mike.  Clearly she goes, and it could be the result of an idol play, but I wanted them to target Romeo and have MaryAnne whip her idol out and play it for him, and those two send Lindsey packing.  It would also be telling to Jonathan if MaryAnne and Romeo considered Lindsey more of a threat to leave than him.  However, I'm fully expecting a boring vote.

I just want Romeo to win the final immunity to see the looks on the juries faces when they see him with the immunity necklace.  Especially Drea, since she made a point in her interviews to say Romeo and MaryAnne didn't do anything. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4
(edited)

So there's a screen cap there from the final 5 IC.  The challenge ends with a large puzzle with many pieces, and it looks like Jonathan abandoned his own effort to win immunity and is trying to help Mike instead (probably so Lindsey won't win).  There's some discussion in the comments about how this could backfire on Mike in front of the jury.  If Mike wins final 5 immunity, does he make good on his word to play his idol for MaryAnne?  Or does he play it on Jonathan, and MaryAnne uses that against him at FTC?  I don't even like Lindsey, but dang, I wish the bootlist was wrong this week and she went 4th instead of Jonathan.  I know it won't happen, and she really did it to herself to get into this position.  

Anyway, as long as I know Mike is losing and Jonathan goes out in fire then I guess I'm good.  I am thinking that Mike gets 2 votes from the jury, though-one from Drea and one from Jonathan.  I can't see either of them voting for MaryAnne based on their comments and interactions.  It would make sense for MaryAnne to get the rest over Romeo and Mike.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

So there's a screen cap there from the final 5 IC.  The challenge ends with a large puzzle with many pieces, and it looks like Jonathan abandoned his own effort to win immunity and is trying to help Mike instead (probably so Lindsey won't win).

And thus ends the story of Lindsay, she made Jonathan her great white whale & it wrecked her ship in the end. 

I need the boot list to be true, I really need a victory for joyfulness & exuberance right now!!!  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, pennben said:

And thus ends the story of Lindsay, she made Jonathan her great white whale & it wrecked her ship in the end. 

I need the boot list to be true, I really need a victory for joyfulness & exuberance right now!!!  

If what Omar said in his exit interviews is true, and Taku purposely stayed tight while pretending they were just out for each other, then this is why I think Lindsey blew it.  She had opportunities to take Jonathan out.  She seemed to recognize that MaryAnne might be a threat.  At the end, she just got too overconfident, like Omar.  They had their original tribe in place, they thought they had Mike wrapped around their fingers (and they kind of did), and Romeo was just there as a seat filler.  I do think she worried too much about Jonathan.  From what I've read in exit interviews, it doesn't sound like he could have won in the end anyway.  I get she wanted him out from a challenge perspective, but she should have done that sooner.  

I'll look forward to seeing MaryAnne crowned Queen of Survivor: Season 42 tomorrow night.  This has honestly been one of the better seasons in recent years, and her winning would close it out nicely.  

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

If what Omar said in his exit interviews is true, and Taku purposely stayed tight while pretending they were just out for each other, then this is why I think Lindsey blew it.  She had opportunities to take Jonathan out.  She seemed to recognize that MaryAnne might be a threat.  At the end, she just got too overconfident, like Omar.  They had their original tribe in place, they thought they had Mike wrapped around their fingers (and they kind of did), and Romeo was just there as a seat filler.  I do think she worried too much about Jonathan.  From what I've read in exit interviews, it doesn't sound like he could have won in the end anyway.  I get she wanted him out from a challenge perspective, but she should have done that sooner.  

I'll look forward to seeing MaryAnne crowned Queen of Survivor: Season 42 tomorrow night.  This has honestly been one of the better seasons in recent years, and her winning would close it out nicely.  

Lindsey got caught up in the short game…individual challenges…instead of focusing on the end goal.   I’m looking forward to a winner who couldn’t even bring herself to lie to Mike last week, but ends up outwitting them all.  Also, two Canadian winners in a row!  No wonder there are no Canucks next season.  

• Love 4
(edited)

I posted an interview in the media thread with the final 5, but I think it pretty much cements MaryAnne's win.  There's obviously no spoilers in the interview, but some interesting things that were left out of last week.  Obviously, they left the part about Omar finding the nullifier out of the broadcast completely, as well as who knew about it.  Jonathan said he convinced Mike to work with MaryAnne to take out Omar, and that she was aware they were putting votes on Romeo in case Lindsey played her idol for Omar.  In addition, Mike told MaryAnne about the nullifier, which made her realize Omar (who she thought she was tight with) was keeping things from her, and that she really couldn't trust him.

The fact that they made it seem like MaryAnne went rogue and against Mike and Jonathan (who didn't look good last week), orchestrated this big move on her own, and that MaryAnne got the shout out from Omar on the move, solidifies the spoiler that she wins for me.   

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

I also think it's interesting that MaryAnne got a confessional last week, directed at Lindsey, where she said she thought they were tight and told each other everything, but she realized she was keeping things from her and that she couldn't trust her anymore.  Yet we didn't see that with Omar.  This could also explain her initial hesitation of voting him off.

Maybe this is the real reason they kept the nullifier secret.  It obviously didn't have any impact, so they could have not shown it for that reason alone, but it made this move look more in MaryAnne's favor, especially since it seemed like Mike and Jonathan were in on it (but instead they got the edit of two stubborn pieces of beef that might have blown their game up if they didn't listen to MaryAnne).  

• Love 2

What seals the deal, for me, in favor of MaryAnne, is that Omar was getting the strategic moves, Omar was pulling the strings, Omar Omar Omar, all season long. And MaryAnne took him out! 

• Love 3

I'm honestly shocked the bootlist ended up being right.  I thought for sure some of the post-merge boots would be wrong.  Even knowing the spoilers and following the edit, it seemed like everything would happen, but this person had to have serious insider info.  Even last season's bootlist had errors, including the winner (and rumor had it that person had an inside source, too).  

Not complaining, though!  I also think that maybe Romeo not having respect might have been wrong, sort of.  I don't think he had a lot of respect for his game, but somehow I don't think he got hammered like was originally rumored.  And maybe Mike was the favorite going in, but lost it with his performance (I also thought he might get more than 1 vote).  

• Love 2
(edited)

Thank you to all the spoiler researchers & posters. I always have show on in background, but usually try not to invest because I always get it wrong on who I root for. I had show on when Maryanne got up at the tribal & played her immunity when she didn’t need to & thought she was so strong then & fascinating & came right here. I was blown away at what this quirky woman did. Managed stress levels through the alternate boot list, whew. 
You all are the best! I dip in and out on seasons, but no way I’m not gonna spoil myself when possible. Too much stress in normal life!

Edited by pennben
  • Love 3
(edited)
31 minutes ago, pennben said:

Thank you to all the spoiler researchers & posters. I always have show on in background, but usually try not to invest because I always get it wrong on who I root for. I had show on when Maryanne got up at the tribal & played her immunity when she didn’t need to & thought she was so strong then & fascinating & came right here. I was blown away at what this quirky woman did. Managed stress levels through the alternate boot list, whew. 
You all are the best! I dip in and out on seasons, but no way I’m not gonna spoil myself when possible. Too much stress in normal life!

I hear ya.  I was thinking tonight that MaryAnne's win might have been even better if I didn't know it was going to happen, but honestly, this show gives me enough anxiety as it is.  Especially because of the dueling bootlists this season.  I don't find my enjoyment dampened by knowing what happens.  If anything, if it's going to be bad news, I'd rather know it's coming.  And I never paid much attention to edits until this season, but it was really obvious if you read between the lines on things, and saw how bad some people were getting edited that this was going to play out just like the bootlist said.  Since up until last week I thought Lindsay had the only other chance of winning, they even did a good job with her edit.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

One thing Omar’s Phantom Nullifier did do was confirm what many of us have decried for years: the lengths to which TPTB will go in distort-editing a season to fit a particular Production-desired narrative.

• Love 7