Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E08: Head of Household #4; Nominations #4

• Start Topic

Well, that was dramatic. I wasn't ever sure if Todrick was or wasn't telling the truth. 

It's amazing Carson at 52 won a physical comp against a younger dancer! I wonder if Carson's strange position helped him win. 

Oh Lamar. The part of his brain that should be trying to understand BB is probably taken over by how upset he is to be missing the Super Bowl. (a/k/a the Superb Owl Competition.) 

I was surprised Cynthia believed Todrick so fast then didn't listen to Shanna defend herself. But they were both Housewives right? I imagine that felt very familiar to them, wringing every bit of drama possible out of a situation, to achieve maximum ratings. 

For once, even Carson looked mildly exasperated. 

• Love 3

Wow, the Cynthia/Carson/Shanna drama is even more frustrating that it seemed from reading the live feeds.  All Shanna needed to do was remind them that she basically sent her own partner home in order to save Carson/Cynthia.  I mean it's great gameplay from Toddrick, but it just sucks that C/C are so damn gullible.  I was really looking forward to Miesha going home.

• Love 10
30 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I was surprised Cynthia believed Todrick so fast then didn't listen to Shanna defend herself. But they were both Housewives right? I imagine that felt very familiar to them, wringing every bit of drama possible out of a situation, to achieve maximum ratings. 

Shanna’s not a Housewife. She’s an actress/model who used to be married to Travis Barker(Blink-182, currently engaged to Kourtney Kardashian). 

The other Housewife was Teddi(evicted first). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

I can’t believe they didn’t believe Shanna.

I can’t believe they didn’t even listen to her. Cynthia had her mind made up before Shanna even opened her mouth. 

I really need Todrick and his penis watch cap to go home.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

C&C were so quick to believe the people who have outright targeted Carson, over the person who saved his ass just a few days ago?   Actions speak louder than words, folks.  If M&T pull this off then one of them fully deserves the win.  From a strictly game play perspective anyway.  I would have to root for a Cynthia eviction the following week, at the hands of M&T.  🤷‍♀️

Kirkpatrick must really be kicking himself right now.  

Edited by eskimo
To add
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Carson, Todd didn’t ‘mess with your woman’, your woman got in his face so he returned the favor you asswipe. 

Not a Shanna fan but the fact that she used the veto on Carson should tell him/Cynthia that she was telling the truth.

Am I the only one that can't stop staring at Toddrick's package?  Da man is blessed.

• LOL 1
10 hours ago, HerkyJerky said:

I must admit I did get a chuckle out of the announcer hyping up the episode at the beginning of the show.  Didn't he say words to the effect of this is the REAL game unlike the one on some other channel?  LOL!😂

He definitely likes his job and gives it his all.

• Love 3

I was starting to think Meisha wasn't so bad.  Intense, humorless but at least not a total ass.   But then she sits in her bed pouting and wearing sunglasses the second things don't go her way.  She doesn't go see Carson's HOH because she's not about being "fake".  Except you can go, see it. just not say much and quietly excuse yourself and still not be "fake".   Does she have such a lack of sportsmanship in MMA?   She came off like a big baby this episode. 

• Love 8

Stupid. Seems very very scripted and fake. Will be Toddrick and Lamar or Toddrick and Todd as F2. Going to guess F4 is Cynthia, Todd, Toddrick and Lamar. Just a hunch. And it's clear that Toddrick has the W. 

Edited by Lamima