Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E05: Week 5

• Start Topic

Clayton and one lucky woman head to Galveston, Texas, for a high-stakes date; Clayton learns the cause of the palpable tension in the house is really one woman; those on a group date take some heat from comedy legend Russell Peters.

Airs Monday, February 7, at 8:00PM EST.

image.png.4d2a5fecf8ecb45d25104300069142f2.png

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Ok so now your contractually obligated to share your greatest struggles and traumas or risk losing your rose for not “opening up”.

Serene tells a sob story ( every other word is like) and so that is a good date? What if you are a happy person with no major trauma?

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

“No one’s ever closed down a pier for me” 

Does that mean she’s falling in love with Mike Fleiss?Not even the most naive viewer thinks the Bach plans the dates, do they?

Edited by Amy Beth
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Ok so now your contractually obligated to share your greatest struggles and traumas or risk losing your rose for not “opening up”.

Thankfully Emotionally Unavailable and Guarded Serene learned to open up and be Vulnerable thanks to Clayton’s kind eyes. Once again, true love comes in the form of one’s greatest life’s tragedies.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
Just now, Amy Beth said:

Why is everyone so focused on the damn trophy? That’s the least of the problem with her.

Yeah, none of them are doing a very good job of explaining why Shanae is so nuts and terrible. He should still be able to see it for himself, but they're not doing a good job of conveying the stuff he can't see. 

• Love 2

No Oscar/Emmy worthy imo. But the girls are stupid enough to believe that. But then they’re all stupid for engaging this farce that is Clayton. Wishing CBB was an hour earlier. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 4

Shanae actually SAID to Clayton that she’ll go apologize so she and Clayton can move on—it was never about making things right with the girls. And then when she went on about how Meryl Streep is down here and Shanae is up here, I cannot wait until they have her talking head montage of shame during the women tell all! Damn.

• Love 12

I am absolutely losing my mind.

I am so hurt that nobody informed me when The Bachelor was filming here.  Right across the street.  Sigh!

I am very touched that they are pretending that Toronto is like Rome or Paris.  They are being so nice and complimentary that it's hilarious.  They really made the city look nice.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Genevieve’s reaction to getting the 2:1 was not good for her—but kind of funny for viewers. What did this poor girl do to get roped into this? Or Shanaenae already knocked off her biggest enemies so some rando got picked? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I am absolutely losing my mind.

I am so hurt that nobody informed me when The Bachelor was filming here.  Right across the street.  Sigh!

I am very touched that they are pretending that Toronto is like Rome or Paris.  They are being so nice and complimentary that it's hilarious.  They really made the city look nice.

And I love how they got the CN Tower into almost every shot

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 1
Just now, nlkm9 said:

Well gabby is giving a good sob story so she’ll get a rose

I think your own mother not loving you and no longer being in your life is either going to get Gabby the Grand Prize in trauma—or maybe so sad that we’re past Vulnerability and into Issues. But she said she got a lot of therapy, so she gets First place in Vulnerability. Yes, it was enough for Clayton to possibly fall in love!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I really felt for Gabby - I can’t imagine going through that sort of emotional roller coaster with my own mother. That would definitely make a person insecure about their lovability. But it still seems really raw - and all of the phony affirmation one gets from the lead coupled with watching your love interest wine and dine a bunch of others seems like a bad environment for her issues 

Edited by GracieK
  • Love 9

I thought Canadians were known for being polite. These roast dates are always terrible—someone always leaves crying with their ego bruised…often even the lead.

Okay, Marlena’s Shananae herpes joke was pretty good.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Shanae was made for a two on one date. Even if Clayton wasn't attracted to her (and he definitely is, or is at least flattered by her), the producers would never have let her leave before this date when all the other girls get along so nicely. PLEASE finally send her home! She's not even an amusing villain, nothing she says is funny or interesting. 

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

The deranged strings orchestra music! This is the part in the Lifetime movie where Shanae will escalate to murder if any girl dare step in her way.

I’m just quoting myself to say I knew it! Shanae says Genevieve won’t even get to talk to Clayton because she’s going to push her into the falls.

• Love 2

I think this must be the 1st season where every single lady is in it for the wrong reasons. No one is attracted to him and everyone seems to be faking it with him and the show’s completely lost it’s pretense of trying to be genuine. Still baffles me he was the chosen one. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Either they keep adding more scandalous detail to the dramatic coming up season preview—or I’m finally just recognizing people enough to make sense of it. Somehow the girl he said he was falling in love with last week—the blonde who got this week’s date rose—isn’t even amongst the three he’s in love with toward the end of the season. Soooo… I guess he falls “in love” with more than 3 people? Or in love differs from falling in love on this show?

• Love 1