Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E04: Bliss, Brunches, and Brawls...Oh My!

• Start Topic

Our five newly married Bostonian couples spend their first night together, then each spouse meets with their new friends and in-laws to get the lowdown on their new spouse. En route to their honeymoon in sunny Puerto Rico, a fight breaks out on the plane. Could this leave our couples divided?

Airs Wednesday January 26 at 8:00PM EST.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, TheBride said:

Is it me? Or are Alyssa and Chris not even remotely a good match? I don't know why these two were matched. I don't think it's Alyssa's fault, he's clearly not her type. What a mess.

I agree. They were probably matched for the drama this mismatch will be. And I’m sure Alyssa will ‘try’ and go thru the motions because it’s probably in the show contract. Poor Chris. 

• Love 8

Alyssa, just cop to it and cut the crap! You aren't attracted! Jeez Louise.

Steve and Noi seem a good match. I just don't  know, though, why MAFS brides feel the need to wipe off all their makeup. 😉 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

On a show that continually refuses to acknowledge Red Flags, it's . . . quite the contrast that Alyssa flees at the threat of occasional condescension and Frisbee golf. I wonder if she heard something that was edited out? Because if it's just that she doesn't find Chris attractive, then why not go with the usual "not my type" excuse? Alyssa certainly doesn't care about hurting Chris's feelings, so why not be straightforward?

Edited by Vanderboom
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Noi’s brother is really loving his camera time isn’t he? 

Yeah I'm hoping we don't see too much of him. He reminds me of Elijah on this seasons 90 Day Fiance.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 18

What a bad idea to have Alyssa meet with Chris’s family! She doesn’t like him. His mom seems so hopeful, it’s sad.  I’d have so much respect for Chris and Alyssa if they just stopped here and walked away instead of going thru with this farce. 

• Love 22

Oddly enough, I’m not hating Lindsey this episode and although I doubt they’ll make it, I can kinda see why they were matched. 
Alyssa looks a little like Kristin Ritter. I think she’s cold but I understand having a negative visceral to someone especially in matters of the heart where you just can’t get past that though.

Olajuwon will be a man about town within six months if not sooner. He’s just too in love with himself to to be a good and loyal partner. 

• Love 17

I think Lindsey said all the right things to Mark's family but I'm still waiting for her to blow up.

Olajuwon might have ADHD, which is unfortunate, but I also think he's delusional in thinking he's all that. 

So far I like Steve but he must realize that Noi would be concerned about him having stable employment, especially if they plan on having kids.  

Chris is over Alyssa.

• Love 21

Something tells me alcohol is going to make things worse with a few of these couples. Like if Alyssa gets more than twelve feet closer to Chris she’s had too much to drink. 
Good on Mark for trying to make things better. 

• Love 17
Just now, Crashcourse said:

I'm getting Karen vibes from Lindsey.  She's making it sound like Olajuwon was going to physically attack her. 

Major Karen vibes, calling him aggressive  because he checked her. There's a reason why Katina, Jasmina and Alyssa can't stand her. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 9

I mean a dude raising his voice, posturing like he's gonna fight me, and getting in my face when I barely know him would also trigger me a little so I'm not sure we should just immediately dismiss Lindsey as a "Major Karen".

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

My guess is they are both at fault. Her for telling him what to do - If he doesn’t speak Spanish, of course he will speak English.  Him for not just saying ‘oh, ok’ and letting it go. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, PupCal said:

I mean a dude raising his voice, posturing like he's gonna fight me, and getting in my face when I barely know him would also trigger me a little so I'm not sure we should just immediately dismiss Lindsey as a "Major Karen".

Lindsey knew she was safe, especially surrounded by all the others.  I'm guessing this isn't the first time she's pulled this kind of shit.

Jasmina and Michael are so far really low key.  I don't even know what the whole "conflict" conversation was even about.  

• Love 14

Also, I doubt that dumbass Lindsey even knows that Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory, she probably thinks it's a "foreign" country.  I also doubt that she knows that Spanish and English are the official languages spoken there. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Also, I doubt that dumbass Lindsey even knows that Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory, she probably thinks it's a "foreign" country.  I also doubt that she knows that Spanish and English are the official languages spoken there. 

She probably thinks Puerto Rico is part of Mexico.

• LOL 8