Type keyword(s) to search

The Process: Auditions, Training Camp and Squad

• Start Topic

(edited)

I'm so curious as to why they chose Amanda over Bre?  Amanda's dancing seems spastic, not fluid.  She has power but it looks stiff at the same time.  Bre is soooo fun to watch.  I'm stumped.

Edited by SMP637
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, SMP637 said:

I'm so curious as to why they chose Amanda over Bre?  Amanda's dancing seems spastic, not fluid.  She has power but it looks stiff at the same time.  Bre is soooo fun to watch.  I'm stumped.

With bre I feel like she is trying way to hard her neck rolls in the choreography it seems to me like she has to force it like she has a stiff neck but that’s just me 

• Love 3
On 6/17/2022 at 1:36 PM, GonnahearmeRoar said:

There are 5 show group spots opening up from those retired.  Jalyn will be on show group and group leader.  

Jayln for President! Its about time she got the recognition she deserves.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Personal reasons is what I’ve heard 

So did she come back new and improved?  Any big changes to dance, looks, and or personality?  Or is she same old same old?

22 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

So did she come back new and improved?  Any big changes to dance, looks, and or personality?  Or is she same old same old?

From what I've seen and heard, it's the same old Victoria.  No big changes, especially to attitude, personality. or dance.

• Sad 2
  • Useful 8
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Blue hues said:

She is keeping her stuff pretty private.  Saw her with Gina, Kat, Maddie, Caroline and a few others for Maddie’s go away shindig recently.   She continues to model for GiGi with other DCC’s like Kat, Daphne and Rebecca.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

From what I've seen and heard, it's the same old Victoria.  No big changes, especially to attitude, personality. or dance.

I’m shocked said no one ever. She could’ve come back & pirouetted right onto her ass with a big belly & she’d be best in show…  sadly bc of her preferential treatment by TPTB I’ll always be suspect of her earning her boots… 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, TB12 said:

I’m shocked said no one ever. She could’ve come back & pirouetted right onto her ass with a big belly & she’d be best in show…  sadly bc of her preferential treatment by TPTB I’ll always be suspect of her earning her boots… 

While Cassie T DID improve somewhat (some would say marginally), she did see the need to improve and did so, slowly but she did.  However, I don't think Victoria saw (or now sees or understands) the need to improve on anything thus she hasn't done anything to do so.  Even improvements KELLI said to make, she didn't or did so JUST enough not to get into trouble on.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

While Cassie T DID improve somewhat (some would say marginally), she did see the need to improve and did so, slowly but she did.  However, I don't think Victoria saw (or now sees or understands) the need to improve on anything thus she hasn't done anything to do so.  Even improvements KELLI said to make, she didn't or did so JUST enough not to get into trouble on.

Really?

That's a big reach to make that comparison. 

• LOL 1
22 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Personal reasons is what I’ve heard 

You can’t convince me she didn’t just want to hang out and drink milkshakes with her boyfriend… when they broke up she remembered she didn’t have anything else going on..,, so back to DCC. 

• Love 7
Just now, RhiRhi said:

You can’t convince me she didn’t just want to hang out and drink milkshakes with her boyfriend… when they broke up she remembered she didn’t have anything else going on..,, so back to DCC. 

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard ok I’ll quit lol 😂 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Spreading on FB DCC group:

this was just posted on another fan site... I’m at AT&T for my daughter’s cheer camp and they confirmed this season wont be televised so sad if true🥹

I am trying to understand why they would have this iron fist of secrecy if there is no show this season. It’s so tiring. Just let the fans know there is no MTT for this year and promote the DCC and TCC through social media avenues 😞

• Love 22
5 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

I am trying to understand why they would have this iron fist of secrecy if there is no show this season. It’s so tiring. Just let the fans know there is no MTT for this year and promote the DCC and TCC through social media avenues 😞

Maybe try reaching out to Judy via Twitter message or Instagram message I’ve reached out via Twitter message to Judy one day over a question I had and she wrote me back like the very next day 

9 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

Spreading on FB DCC group:

this was just posted on another fan site... I’m at AT&T for my daughter’s cheer camp and they confirmed this season wont be televised so sad if true🥹

If asked,  I'm sure it is the only answer anyone in the organisation would be allowed to give. So I'm still hopeful someone will pick it up.

(edited)

Dcc put up an article with pictures from finals 286 auditioned 61 made it to finals and 43 are in training camp on the website that is 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Interesting. It's not like anything they posted was that.. scandalous or revealing really. Was it?  Ha maybe they got found out and are still under an NDA or something. I didn't read everything they posted.

Not especially, but they did say something specific was their idea, so that could have made them identifiable. 

• Love 1

There are photos from finals on the DCC Fans Facebook page that show Victoria in her solo and in kickline and while waiting in chairs.  She looks amazing and thin, can’t help if she used the time off to reinvent herself?  Or did she go to school?  What does she do all day every day as 22year old?

• Love 1

I'm going to hazard a guess that Claire closed solos. She's the last in a group of 6 in the kickline when there's usually 5. 

I'd say the calibre of kicks has improved too. However, I cannot take my eyes off Jada's beautiful kicks! I've never been her biggest fan (she's good but not great in my eyes) but for her height, her kicks have to be perfect! I'd put her up there with Lacey and Holly P as having some of the best ever!

Big fan of Jalyn's costume. That forest green against her paler skin and red hair looks gorgeous!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I'm going to hazard a guess that Claire closed solos. She's the last in a group of 6 in the kickline when there's usually 5. 

Some one (maybe Marissa) posted "best for last" or something like that on Instagram with a picture of Claire. No one can argue she is one of the best on the team.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I'd say the calibre of kicks has improved too. However, I cannot take my eyes off Jada's beautiful kicks! I've never been her biggest fan (she's good but not great in my eyes) but for her height, her kicks have to be perfect! I'd put her up there with Lacey and Holly P as having some of the best ever!

Big fan of Jalyn's costume. That forest green against her paler skin and red hair looks gorgeous!

Claire did close out the solo round 61 was in finals and she was number 61

4 hours ago, johns1989 said:

I just saw that! It was so interesting to read!

What did it say or what was it about, for those of us who missed it…I want word for word JOHNS1989…(just kidding)

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, johns1989 said:

I just saw that! It was so interesting to read!

Is there anyone else who having read those reddit production posts is now desperate to see all that footage that was cut. I wonder if it still exists, who might have it and what the plans are for it. There is an audience out there hungry to see it I'm sure.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, bernie2018 said:

NOT my pictures, but taken from an article…I believe the pics are from finals.

https://dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/media/photos/final-auditions-2022/

The first woman on the left is Victoria, right? 
Never mind that…CHECK OUT JADA’s KICKS!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

49461880-2675-4B98-B4F4-22BCF161429F.jpeg

78C3FE8A-491C-46AD-8F11-2C627430EA63.jpeg

Jada and Tori's kicks are *chef's kiss*

Also...ALYSSA!!!!! DSC_8479-scaled.jpg

i-XWkVJbc-X3.jpg

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Blue hues said:

There are photos from finals on the DCC Fans Facebook page that show Victoria in her solo and in kickline and while waiting in chairs.  She looks amazing and thin, can’t help if she used the time off to reinvent herself?  Or did she go to school?  What does she do all day every day as 22year old?

I am pretty sure she is in college

(edited)
3 hours ago, go4luca said:

Next to Tori who looks healthy, Victoria looks scary thin.  I hope she isn't relying on diet pills to keep thin.

She does look too thin. One end of the spectrum to the other. Unfortunately getting this thin means any weight gain will be really noticeable and reinforce ridiculous expectations of maintaining "audition weight," not to mention critics will be watching and noticing and pounce. Can't win for losing here. 

Edited by StellaCL
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

Can someone plz summarize the reddit thread

I am desperate for info <3

The insider posted summaries from seasons 13-16. By happenstance, I have Season 13 still pulled up on a tab. I don't have the other seasons unfortunately.

Anyway, screenshots of Season 13 incoming!

• Like 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, TheGenuineBeauty said:

This is a theory of mine but it at a glance it looks like the girls that have their solo photos posted are maybe the girls that supposedly made it to training camp? I'd have to double check and make sure but so far the girls that I have seen are rumored training camp candidates. 

Alyssa
Zhenya
Eden
Kayla G
Kylie
Kayla H
VK

The gal you have listed as zhenya I think is this gal aly I could be wrong tho 

ED3435B4-2BDC-470B-A39D-048048D321F0.jpeg

Edited by Holly85