Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E10: The Housewives

• Start Topic

48 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

She really wasn’t just Wendy in her first season. She always reminded everyone that she has 4 degrees, in her 2nd season she was focused on Happy and Ness.

I have a PhD but I don’t know how many people in my non-professional life actually know that.

I did say she mentioned her education much more in her first season. But her second season was all about Happy and Ness. No one called her Dr. Anything.

• Love 1

I loved Shannon’s dress. She looked like herself but the best she’s ever looked. That dress brought out the best Shannon can be and look. The dress transformed her and I can’t think of a better reason to celebrate fashion than that!

• Love 2
On 1/16/2022 at 2:18 AM, emmawoodhouse said:

I did say she mentioned her education much more in her first season. But her second season was all about Happy and Ness. No one called her Dr. Anything.

I stand corrected (wine may or may not have been involved in my initial reply).

Wendy makes me sad because she seems lost as an adult and who and how she wants to be.

On 1/18/2022 at 8:08 AM, rhygirl720 said:

I stopped watching the housewives years ago, this episode reminded me why. I thought Luanne looked stunning.

We have moved recently and I have missed many episodes so I am catching up by watching the marathon today. I never watched the DC version, but I probably watched the first five or six seasons of the other two.  Luann looks better now than she did when she was married to the Count. She rocked the runway. I have no great love for any of the designers this season.  Or any great love for the housewives. 

• Love 1