Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

You know what they say, there’s nothing sexier than watching someone eat a Hot Pocket. I think it’s the deep breathing and huffing after biting into the molten cheese and sauce. It’s a segue food into the ever popular eating spaghetti off your partner’s body.

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

what happens when hes not in jail no more will he still be her fetish?

Stay tuned for the next season of Love After Lockup!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Gobi, how's your wrist? Are you fully healed and at 100% fit to snark?

Wrist is about 85% - 90%. No more cast but still some pain, minor swelling, etc. Thanks for asking. 

• Hugs 4
  • Love 2

These poor kids of these nutjobs.  They're gonna be screwed up for life.

Did I miss something  with Big Pink and SUPERMAX??  I had to poop!  I'm awfully nervous.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This guy has watched way too many police procedural shows. "We need you to be honest here. Help us to help you." 

My favorite is "Did there come a time..." Every lawyer show ever.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, WaltersHair said:

My favorite is "Did there come a time..." Every lawyer show ever.

In season three of "Staged" they use the phrase "is there a version of this where...?" Its hilarious and I am trying like mad to work it into my regular lexicon. 

Pancake pillow? What the actual fuck? I do not want to build a pillow like some sort of Lego. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

In season three of "Staged" they use the phrase "is there a version of this where...?" Its hilarious and I am trying like mad to work it into my regular lexicon. 

I have an acquaintance who often asks "is there a world in which???" For example, "is there a world in which we can ask the neighbors not to have backyard parties in the summertime?" or "Is there a world in which we can negotiate with our other neighbors to share the cost of building a fence between our yards?"

Right now I'm asking whether there is a world in which I can finish my dinner without the dogs driving me mad?

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 2