Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, candall said:

Is Sativa aware that her carefully designed coiffure creates a huge bald spot at the front of her scalp?

I wonder if her natural hair color is light? I had a friend who was blonde & colored her hair black for a while, and she stopped because she looked like she was balding when her roots grew in.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

No doubt 

Oh, I know. As someone who has used a lawyer, unless they tell you that they’re helping you pro bono or on contingency, you should assume everything costs. (Which I’m not mad at. When you work you should get paid.)

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

I feel sorry for Haley, she just seems naive, not delusional like the others.

I do too. She seems like a sweet person, and seems to be a good mother and she works hard. Naive and too trusting, but not an idiot. (looking at you, Indie).

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

I feel sorry for Haley, she just seems naive, not delusional like the others.

I'm wondering if there wasn't a brain injury as a result of the car accident. If so....these people are really despicable for putting this all on reality TV

• Love 6
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I'm wondering if there wasn't a brain injury as a result of the car accident. If so....these people are really despicable for putting this all on reality TV

I’ve wondered this too. She’s very childlike.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

That's what I thought.  Even if it wasn't the car accident I think she wasn't so bright to begin with. She only recognized this guy as someone popular from high school, but I don't think he knew who she was. Still she wanted to be with him, a felon. Not smart 

• Love 5