Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Can I just say that this season has been sadly deficient regarding prison recipes?

I still have hope in my heart that we will learn how Tish's man makes cologne. 

Hola bunkies, snark transport is outside, lets conversate! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Orange we going to address Asonta's given name: L'Citrus? 

Dead.

I had the same thought!!!

The green hair finally makes sense. She’s got a lemon-lime thing going for her main squeeze, La’Citrus. 

• Fire 2
  • LOL 6
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

Orange we going to address Asonta's given name: L'Citrus? 

Dead

When life gives you the name L'Citrus, get ready to be in a citrucell.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
19 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

Missed you last week Purrs. You need to give poor @Cranberry combat pay.

15 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

grumble grumble *scratches ass* 

Is this thing on?

She said that she liked us! She really liked us!

I was on tether at the hospital last week.  While there, I was thinking of you.  Unfortunately I did not have TV access during the show. 

Cranberry was ready in case anyone needed to be thrown into the SHU.  she enjoyed the live chat. 

I'm here and ready to snark!  I don't even have the nervous poops!  

• Like 5
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I personally loved her greeting-"Oh, hey judge, how ya doin'?" If I ever find myself in court I'm going to try that. 

I have been a lawyer for almost 30 years now. I’ve never talked to a judge like that. But I’ve also never tried to spring my felon boo so what do I know lol?

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Savannah can’t understand why Jake is so hesitant to get married. I guess she hasn’t entertained the idea that he might not be into her so much?

I only know Savannah from the show and I could list a hundred reasons why he shouldn't marry her. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

I'm just gonna drive by and stalk his mother who doesnt want anything to do with me .. Girl leave his mom alone 

Is she just popping up unannounced?! I don’t even like when my loved ones do that.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2

"Jake and I's relationship". Kill me now.

Jake's family hates Savannah. They don't want her around and don't appreciate her saintly efforts on behalf of Jake (and his dick, probably, which will be HERS ALL HERS if she has her way).

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I'm just gonna drive by and stalk his mother who doesnt want anything to do with me .. Girl leave his mom alone 

And she has absolutely no idea why they don't like her! I mean, who among us has not creeped on the family and friends of our crushes, and buttonholed their childhood friends to pump them for information? That's totally normal, right? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
Just now, Gobi said:

"I didn't realize how hard it was to date someone in prison. I mean, we can't even go anywhere on a date.

Y’all have heard me say it irks me when they say they’re dating - they can’t go nowhere!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I do not like Jade at all. And I hope Chris screws her over. Also their financial story doesn’t make sense. The guy who is in jail is also an investment whiz who doubled his money…

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Oh my god every time he calls her she always starts with the negative ... that would drive me insane 

I have no use for Debbie Downers..  I'm snarky, but I'm also optimistic. . . no time for haters. . . 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

oh hi im just sitting outside your house being a creepy stalker .. this girl needs to hang out with the other stalker 

It's Louie from Lakeland levels of obsession.  

Jake would rather stay in prison than be with her.  He is telling her that, and yet hope springs eternal. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

And Savannah wonders why his family “doesn’t want her energy around.” Girl! I don’t think this man is even your boyfriend, let alone your future husband. He would rather stay in jail than be with you! I don’t think this is the first time she’s stalked mom. She’s obsessed. Leave these people alone.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

if she isn't with him for the money why now is she freaking out?? girl you know you are a gold digger

The original Fortyniners would be envious of her skill in extracting gold.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And she has absolutely no idea why they don't like her! I mean, who among us has not creeped on the family and friends of our crushes, and buttonholed their childhood friends to pump them for information? That's totally normal, right? 

So sayeth Facebook 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Oh, poor Jade. Chris could screw her over. He might take the car and house that he bought and paid for and leave her HOMELESS. 

Nothing is preventing you from focusing on a career, Jade. 

WHAT HAVE YOU PUT ON HOLD TO BE WITH CHRIS? YOU ARE NOT WITH HIM, HE IS IN PRISON.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1