Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Let the Games Begin

• Start Topic

The fake flashback to "The College Years" really amused me.  As did Zach's reference to the Miss Bliss era ("I went to middle school in Indiana and one day I woke up and I lived in Los Angeles and nobody ever explained why!").

Edited by TeeVee329
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

This was a great episode and a great season. I like S1 but there was some slight tweaking to the kids that I can't pinpoint that made me really love all of them in S2. I kinda couldn't stand Mac in S1 but by mid S2, he was my favorite. I loved all the little nods. And there were some really surprising heartfelt messages portrayed. Well done.

• Love 3
On 12/2/2021 at 1:33 AM, HolmesUltimateQu said:

This season was so good. There is so much heart and silliness. 

The original series was totally cheesy, and the reboot understands that the cheesy is what made the original show awesome. This version acknowledges the cheesy, but also apperciates it. It's also great that the showrunners understood that legacy fans would be part of the audience, so each episode has a storyline with the new teenagers and a storyline with some of the adults. 

• Love 6
On 12/14/2021 at 6:33 AM, MaggieG said:

Somehow Devante became my favorite character. I loved his speech about Bayside and then the little flag just appeared.

"I want to keep going here for another two years, and spend a summer at a beach club!" That coupled with the Stacy Kerosi line had me howling.

• Love 3
On 12/24/2021 at 3:35 PM, threebluestars said:

"We can't afford a Stacy Carosi flashback" LOLOLOL

This show is ridiculous and I love it.

Like Leah Remini would be that expensive at this point?  Great joke, but it fails a little on that.