Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E10: Semifinals

• Start Topic

I had the TV muted during Wheel of Fortune and was watching youtube on my computer; when I realized the show had started my first thought was "Why is there a bottle of mustard strutting across my TV screen... and is she lip synching?"

I'm trying to pay attention but I missed most of Cheryl and Cody's dance.

I like Melora's dress (well, the flower pattern and the shade of green, not the rest). 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Tyra just needs to stop talking in general.

That, too.  She asks the stupidest questions, and I hate her baby talk…most people outside of “The Waltons” stop calling their parents Mommy and Daddy while their age is in the single digits, but not ol’ Tyra!

• Love 13
Just now, Annber03 said:

"Tell me how bad you want those finals, JoJo."

Gee, I dunno, Tyra, what do you think she's gonna say to that? 

Yep, another really idiotic question from Tyra.  I really want to live on her planet, so that I always look like a supermodel, everything I say is brilliant and insightful, the problem is never me, and if you hate me it’s ‘cause you ain’t me.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Annber03 said:

Ooh, great dance from JoJo and Jenna there. I really liked that. 

The thing with JoJo, yes, she might be a ringer in terms of dance training, but no one could have predicted just how amazing her partnership with Jenna would be. Technical proficiency without that emotional connection on the dance floor would be boring.  But their partnership has pushed Jenna’s choreography to the next level.    A wonderful team.  

• Love 14
Just now, DEL901 said:

The thing with JoJo, yes, she might be a ringer in terms of dance training, but no one could have predicted just how amazing her partnership with Jenna would be. Technical proficiency without that emotional connection on the dance floor would be boring.  But their partnership has pushed Jenna’s choreography to the next level.    A wonderful team.  

Agreed. They have a great chemistry and really do play off of each other and work together perfectly. 

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

My friend said something about Derek's jacket and turtleneck combo and I said I hadn't noticed yet what he was wearing. She replied "The 70s. He's wearing the 70s."

Derek is in on the joke if you see his insta story. He knows his pin is ridiculous.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2

Okay, I will say that I like the color of Tyra's second outfit much better. (Purely subjective, of course, since I'm not generally a fan of yellow and my favorite color is blue.) That's the only nice thing I have to say about it.

• Love 2

I just don’t care for Melora.  I started off liking her, but she’s become obnoxious to me.  They couldn’t shut her up last week, and even now, getting her scores, she has to try and get in a plug for her documentary.  It’s annoying, and I hope those scores are indicators that she’s going home tonight.

• Love 5

Oof Melora, bringing on an adoring fan to talk about how great you are and then preemptively declaring yourself an inspiration to all women by plugging your documentary about how you are the savior to this woman by just existing is giving me some egomaniac vibes. 

Lol that they just cut her mic this time.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, CraftyHazel said:

I just don’t care for Melora.  I started off liking her, but she’s become obnoxious to me.  They couldn’t shut her up last week, and even now, getting her scores, she has to try and get in a plug for her documentary.  It’s annoying, and I hope those scores are indicators that she’s going home tonight.

Deleted 

Edited by Josh371982