Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E10: Semifinals

• Start Topic

Giving  their pick to win the season a toungebath  SHOCKER. Best ever!? GAG me. Tears in your eyes? GAG. Bet if she leaves the Judges and Tyra would Tsk tsk the audience at home. How dare us?

Edited by Josh371982
  • Love 4

Cody and Cheryl are just not clicking at all.  Someone speculated that they don’t like each other.  Cody just isn’t that good.

Iman and his partner were steamy.  The choreography she did was great. She was double steamy

• Love 13
Just now, scenicbyway said:

Iman’s dance was amazing and Daneillas is fearless. She stood on his chest, not even his shoulders?

I actually gasped at that. Bruno was right when he called the lifts "heart-stopping" - my hands get all sweaty and I get all tense every time I see him pick her up and have her stand on him or whatever. 

• Love 5
Just now, Kira53 said:

Cody and Cheryl are just not clicking at all.  Someone speculated that they don’t like each other.  Cody just isn’t that good.

Iman and his partner were steamy.  The choreography she did was great. She was double steamy

Daniela be making some steamy dances

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Josh371982 said:

Daniela be making some steamy dances

Did you see her husband cheering?   He was eliminated early, but he is there for her and excited at how well she is doing. 

For final four…Iman, JoJo, Suni and…Amanda?

• Love 4
Just now, DEL901 said:

Did you see her husband cheering?   He was eliminated early, but he is there for her and excited at how well she is doing. 

For final four…Iman, JoJo, Suni and…Amanda?

No I didn't see her husband cheering but I don't remember what her husband looks like lol. For Final 4 I can see what you guessed. I'd love a shock boot of Jojo to see how the Judges and Tyra act. And so their pick doesn't make F4

1 minute ago, scenicbyway said:

I think Amanda and Melora will be out but I wish it was Cody.

I want Cody gone and wish for Jojo to leave. It won't happen though 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Alan’s crying too.  

So was I...

10 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I wish we got to see them dance together on the show. I used to like it when Anna and Jonathan would get do do a dance once in a while. I googled Daniella and Pasha a couple weeks ago; I like this one.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, CraftyHazel said:

That, too.  She asks the stupidest questions, and I hate her baby talk…most people outside of “The Waltons” stop calling their parents Mommy and Daddy while their age is in the single digits, but not ol’ Tyra!

Iman called his mother “Mommy.” In an earlier episode.

1 hour ago, scenicbyway said:

I’m not sure they even like each other.

I think you’re right.

• Love 6

Oh, yeah…Melora looks pissed.  I mean, I don’t care for her, and she wouldn’t have made my personal final four, but she’s a better dancer than Cody, at least.

I wish we could’ve booted Cody and kept both Amanda and Suni, but oh well.  I’m okay with anyone but Cody winning, so there’s that…

• Love 4

I’m going to have to vote next week. Cody could win this and he’s just not good and they are not good as a couple. No wonder Cheryl  fell out on the floor.  Iman and Daniella have been the most entertaining for me. 

• Love 7

People were not kidding about those Peloton supporters. Because there is nothing particularly amazing or impressive about Cody and Cheryl as a partnership. 

Meanwhile, I called it from Week 2 that Daniella was going to have another Nelly-like season with Iman. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 4

And history has been made, JoJo and Jenna are the first same-sex couple to make the finals on DWTS and only the second same-sex couple to make the finals on any version (a male couple on the Italian version had the distinction of being the FIRST same-sex couple to make the finals on any version a few years ago). Congratulations to them!

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 9

Amanda is such a painfully boring dancer. The only dance I liked  of hers was the Foxtrot in tribute to her husband. This blubbering mess was just a downer tonight. She and Cody are my least favourites.  I hope Imans fan base brings it He and Daniella are fire

Edited by White Dog
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20