Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

So how was everyone's Juneteenth? I had a very busy, stressful week last week and did I ever enjoy sitting around, resting, sitting around some more, and smoking on my porch. Man I'm tired. And I'm cooking all day tomorrow. No rest for the wicked.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I would like to place the Derricos on an ice floe in the North Atlantic with a few rabid wolverines. 

I haven't watched them since the first season after I found out they're scammers but I always thought the dad and that 'kid' he rescued are lovers.

• Mind Blown 2
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

This is so boring, I don't think Scott and Pedro's mother were ever in any relationship, both just agreed to play along to get on the show.

Maybe, but I don’t think Lidia is that good of an actress. Ditto her horrible daughter.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I haven't watched them since the first season after I found out they're scammers but I always thought the dad and that 'kid' he rescued are lovers.

They are scammers?? What did I miss? 

• Like 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Oh honey…I don’t think you have to worry about him meeting someone…

Well, I don't know. Carlos is available. No way Matt's a top.

Just now, judylo said:

“For Ana and I.” Cringe. Also, an MSNBC anchor today said “newFOUNDland.”

Heresy! It's NewfoundLAND. @sainte-chapelle, back me up. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I do I do…my dad used to say NewfenLAND, he was born and raised there.

I know! We're probably related! Your dad was from Bell Island, right? That's a hop skip and a jump from Freshwater, where my dad's people are from. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

I just realized these couples on Paradise are the leftovers that didn't make the cut for the 'main' shows.  Their stories are boring as hell.

April is moderately amusing in her crazy. The rest? Snooze. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I know! We're probably related! Your dad was from Bell Island, right? That's a hop skip and a jump from Freshwater, where my dad's people are from. 

Yes..good old Bell Island. Very close to Freshwater. We are probably third cousins twice removed 😂 when my dad used to talk to my Uncle I had no clue what they were saying…the accent and slang came right back

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

A few days after they leave, Juan comes to his senses.

He'll be busy flirting for tips and promenade deep in middle aged attention seeking women at his work.

• Like 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I can't wait to see her on the cruise, sitting at the bar, sipping a mocktail and looking daggers at every woman in the place. Fun!

We should get Joe Kenda on that cruise because there is about to be a murder