Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Hate to tell you Sherlon, but this little babymomma will take Odin wherever she feels like taking him!  You live in two different countries,, sir!

Also,  if you do what she tells you to do, SHE'LL HAVE YOUR BALLS IN HER PURSE.  

Choose.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I'm so angry Frankie didn't come to Puerto Vallarta and bring his dang wallet!  We have to pay for the hotel ourselves!

Welp gang, we made it!  Some pretty great snark too peeps!  Hope you all have a wonderful week and a Happy 2023!!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Alright, y’all! I really enjoyed the snark tonite and the bashing of Amber and Valentine. It was really fun. I hope to see you all in the new year for a continuation of Snarkville, and hopefully we will all set up a live chat for MILF Manor as well. See you in 2023! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 12/26/2022 at 9:47 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Carlos. Love. Don’t take a gay man to a gay bar and get mad when he dances. He’s American. He’s not used to your conservative gay bars….

Interesting that a long make-out with tonsil hockey, though, was okay on the airport walkway. 

It was nice to get some new faces from Santa on this franchise. Some of the others have been on, what, 10 years? Appreciated the inclusion of VaLentine's hairline in the cast. It looks like office carpet glued on. V and C are a mess...fighting on the way home from the airport. Fighting when when one knowingly serves the other, a nondrinker, alcohol. One planning by Day 2 to bring other people into the relationship.

The others, I couldn't care less, at least right now. But speaking of messes, what about Amber. Sheesh.    

Aryanna will never see a dime from that guy. She'll be lucky if her mother pays for her grandson to visit his father once a year. A will never "win," she needs to move on and let the fantasy and the fighting go.    

Edited by Tuneful
Sweet dreams of V's rug
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, kacesq said:

Wait…it’s Gabby and Abby? Lol.

I recall a TLC show with twins joined at the forehead with those rhyming names. 

All I can think of when I see Carlos: 

image.thumb.jpeg.b9362303e0a4961310cbeb18c3d3cb23.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 5
9 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

There’s a reason why I never attended a religious school.

She’s a public school teacher who appears to dabble in some “woo woo” stuff.  I wonder if she frequents the farmer’s market to get produce for her rituals. Here’s some more background from Screen Rant:

Daniele, born and raised in New York, is a public school teacher who founded her own business, LiveYinsa, in 2018. Specializing in yoga and Ayurveda, Daniele also sells Ayurvedic skincare products under Yinsa Skincare. Danielle, who is described by her friends as "the yoga fairy," can be found "at the beach or the farmers market." Daniele's Instagram, which has 5,000 followers, is full of videos involving meditations, chakras, and natural lifestyles. In March, Daniele advertised LiveYinsa's upcoming retreat to the Dominican Republic. The retreat is set to include "all ayurvedic meals, transportation, cave excursions, surf lessons, cacao ceremony, 5 workshops/Ayurvedic cooking classes, yoga & meditation classes and a womb healing/tea ceremony with @houseofclovers to close out the week."

she’s hosting a 9 day retreat in February and it’s much cheaper than Meri Brown’s retreat at her bed and breakfast  

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 2