Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

Speaking of sleuthing, I found some information about Ex Jessica.

His name is Tim Parsons, and although they have separated, “she remains on good terms with him”, and they are able to coparent the kiddos.

Jessica Parsons (née Stapleton) is a mental health counselor and a Potentially Preventable Complications service provider. “Mental health counselor” MY ASS.

Tim moved on to dating this woman who works at a bubble tea shop in Torrington.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

That's a difficult spot to be in. If a wronged other believes the side piece, it's wrong. If they believe the significant other, they are called stupid. 

Either way, if she believes the side piece, then she should break up with him and go home and have her trap baby alone. Consequences. If she truly loves him she'll take his word or fight her own battles, not send her vapid, shit stirring friend to do it for her. 

I mean, either way, and apart from all this, she is stupid. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Mousy friend needs to mind her own business. She looks like someone who enjoys stirring the pot.

How do all these random people keep getting strangers’ cell phone numbers to tell them that their significant others are cheating?

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

How do all these random people keep getting strangers’ cell phone numbers to tell them that their significant others are cheating?

What do you think the production assistants are doing? 

Seriously, Friend Jessica needs to take up knitting or go to Pilates or something. She has way too much time on her hands.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If someone showed up at my house with a tote bag full of cleaning supplies she would be removed from the premises forthwith. What a fucking nerve. 

I was actually happy when a woman showed up at my house with cleaning supplies today! 

3 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Did April go to the American Samoa School of Medicine? (Go Land Crabs!). Can you imagine having her as your doctor?

St. Kitts! (Go Pussies?) 

• LOL 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am confused by the timelines. I thought Nicole had her braces removed during Family Chantel.

She definitely did but the theory now is that she wears removable fake braces as a status symbol in the DR. 
“What are fake braces? Fake braces are trending among teens in some countries where orthodontic treatment is associated with a high-dollar lifestyle. And as bizarre as it may sound, for some, getting fake braces is just as cool as getting a funky haircut or a tattoo.” 

there are even kits where you can make your own fakes for under $100. I can SO see Nicole doing that! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
On 5/8/2023 at 5:56 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't have Showtime. Maybe I'll get a free trial. I even dumped Netflix because they don't have anything good any more. I mostly watch Prime and Britbox and Acorn. Houseguest and I are watching Father Brown mysteries on Acorn, its very soothing. 

Any British series is soothing to me, like comfort food.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

You all, I am laughing so hard. A Swiffer commercial right after Dr. Germaphobe’s segment.

How can she want marriage and children if she can't flush a toilet with a bucket of water? She's beyond ridiculous.

• Applause 2
5 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Two tops?  I must have miss this little tidbit.

I wish I had no idea about this situation existing, or most of the other graphic sexual details revealed by at least a few couples on these shows lately, don't remember it happening more than a couple seasons or so ago and would like for it to stop.  Thank you.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

April is going to melt down completely pronto. She's visibly falling apart.That nervous titter and the mute horror in her eyes.

I don't know how a germaphobe survives medical school.

• Applause 5
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Lidia's confrontation with Scott was bizarre. We could see there was no chemistry because of the language barrier, so he pulled the plug and gave an excuse. However, when she launched into her "you have no respect for yourself", and then had Nicole join in, I had to shake my head. Nothing in her family's behavior has ever exemplified self respect.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3

TLC tapped into a new franchise idea last night and one that I would be all in on watching the crap out of: Lidia getting rejected and crying her overly-made-up eyes out because she desperately wants love but is unable to get or keep any potential suitor due to her repugnant, repellant personality and the obnoxious, insufferable personality of her leech daughter. I actually laughed pretty hard when girlPedro was all, "My mom doesn't want anything but love... boo hoo.." Oh, really? Is that why one of the first things out of your mouth to eScott was, "Where's the money you should be sending my mom?" And that's when it occurred to me: I bet watchers of the 90DF franchise would line up to watch Lidia getting her hopes up and then having them dashed over and over again. TLC, if you're listening you can have this idea for free. Suggested title: Rejecting Lidia or M.I.L.D (Mothers I'd like to dump).

I hate to say it, but Juan seems like a nice dude. His exchange with Jessica's kids was sweet and far more thoughtful than Jessica's. I loved that he asked the boys to help him be a good dad.

Why are we still following Carlos & VaLentine's story? VaLentine, Mr. Polyamory doesn't want Carlos to have any female friends he might be attracted to and was willing to tank the entire relationship over his petty, hypocritical jealousy. 

Meanwhile April... I can't with April. The cringe factor in all of her scenes is off the charts. And her audacity is also difficult to swallow - saying she's "disappointed" in Valentin for not learning English, while she's not bothered to try to learn any Spanish and she's in HIS country is pretty damn clueless and nervy. Also, the abject disrespect she shows his family is galling. During the discussion about moving to the US in front of his family, her attitude was so condescending. She's one of the most unlikable people I've seen on this show and that's saying quite a bit.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

I hate to say it, but Juan seems like a nice dude. His exchange with Jessica's kids was sweet and far more thoughtful than Jessica's. I loved that he asked the boys to help him be a good dad.

I like him. Maybe it's the resemblance to Tom Hanks that makes me think he's a good guy. 

21 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Why are we still following Carlos & VaLentine's story?

Looks like next week we get to finally meet the controversial "Mee-shell" 

21 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

And her audacity is also difficult to swallow - saying she's "disappointed" in Valentin for not learning English, while she's not bothered to try to learn any Spanish and she's in HIS country is pretty damn clueless and nervy.

She did claim to be trying to learn Spanish, but for someone so supposedly brilliant and educated, she doesn't seem to be past Lesson 1. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, magemaud said:

“I requested that my father be transferred to another facility and she refused the request and responded that if I wanted him at another facility ‘I could check him out AMA and take him myself.’”

Translation: “She said that she is squicked out by almost everything and has to be careful with touching any old kind of thing, so if I wanted him at another facility I could check him AMA and take him myself.”

• LOL 4
17 hours ago, Chalby said:

Lidia's confrontation with Scott was bizarre. We could see there was no chemistry because of the language barrier, so he pulled the plug and gave an excuse. However, when she launched into her "you have no respect for yourself", and then had Nicole join in, I had to shake my head. Nothing in her family's behavior has ever exemplified self respect.

I'm thinking back to when they met in person (was it less than 24 hours before they broke up?) and Scott was going on about how "BEAUTIFUL" Lidia was and how it "wouldn't be long" before she agreed to give up her separate bedroom in the hotel. 

• LOL 5
26 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I'm thinking back to when they met in person (was it less than 24 hours before they broke up?) and Scott was going on about how "BEAUTIFUL" Lidia was and how it "wouldn't be long" before she agreed to give up her separate bedroom in the hotel. 

🎶Misty watercolor memories…….🎶

• LOL 6