Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I don’t watch Jazz but her mom seems very involved...like too much...

wah wah wah Ariana...this is why it’s a bad idea to get knocked up by a vacation fling.

I have no issue with the Trans community, but I feel like Jazz was railroaded. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

She’s so smug in her THs, like she’s made all these excellent choices and should be put on a pedestal by Sherlon.

Right? She's a fucking idiot who has made a series of bad choices, most of which while drunk and/or high. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Oh...after spending the last week and a half in COVID jail, I finally got a negative test.   I still had to work (work from home). 

That's great! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What were your symptoms?

Very intense headache, extreme fatigue, sniffles, muscle aches, joint pain. It felt like I was coming down with something, but never really felt like I had anything. Still, I tested and it came out positive on the 16th. I finally got cleared this morning. 

I'm still strangely weak...I keep dropping things and tripping over my own feet. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Poor Aryanna wanted a boyfriend so bad. She's acting like a 14 year old with her first BF, too. But try as she might, Sherlon isn't it. He's moderately interested in the baby, but that's it. 

She probably never had a real boyfriend. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Very intense headache, extreme fatigue, sniffles, muscle aches, joint pain. It felt like I was coming down with something, but never really felt like I had anything. Still, I tested and it came out positive on the 16th. I finally got cleared this morning. 

I'm still strangely weak...I keep dropping things and tripping over my own feet. 

Was it Omicron, do you know?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Glad you’re feeling better. I had what I believe to be a very bad cold right after Thanksgiving and my sister thought I had Omicron but the timing was off. Your symptoms sound much worse than mine.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Poor Aryanna wanted a boyfriend so bad. She's acting like a 14 year old with her first BF, too. But try as she might, Sherlon isn't it. He's moderately interested in the baby, but that's it. 

She acts like the girls in the fundie church that I grew up trapped in. Getting knocked up was a back door way to a shotgun marriage with enough community pressure to hold it together for a couple of years. The fundie girls who managed to rope a man that way were quite smug because the ONLY solution was marriage or excommunication.

It was horrible.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Glad you’re feeling better. I had what I believe to be a very bad cold right after Thanksgiving and my sister thought I had Omicron but the timing was off. Your symptoms sound much worse than mine.

I have a bit of an annoying cough and a few sniffles. Started this morning. It has been very cold the past several days, I've been outside, my cousin was sneezing on Christmas Day. Keeping an eye to see if anything develops.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I have a bit of an annoying cough and a few sniffles. Started this morning. It has been very cold the past several days, I've been outside, my cousin was sneezing on Christmas Day. Keeping an eye to see if anything develops.

Maybe a drive through test? I thought mine was just sniffles, too. 

• Love 3

Maybe a drive through test? I thought mine was just sniffles, too. 

I will see how I feel tomorrow. It's in the -30s here and the cold bothers me. I've been outdoors. Am scheduled for my booster on Thursday but might postpone.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I’ve been feeling unwell too but diet has drastically changed and it has been cold and damp. I haven’t left the apt all week just in case but feeling fine today.  I hope you are all just suffering from holiday syndrome…too much food and too cold weather

• Love 3