Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Martine makes a tremendous leap there. Who knew “you up” was such a loaded phrase?!

"It means someone wants something."  [GASP]

Edited by candall
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

What luck! The camera crew was there to catch her finding the text message.

Right? Its a miracle! 

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Martine makes a tremendous leap there. Who knew “you up” was such a loaded phrase?!

I text my son that all the time, cause he sleeps late. 

• Love 5

I really don't know about some of the beauty things that people do on this show.   So, if Martine's giant caterpillar fake eyelashes get wet do they come off?   I'm guessing Martine's Never Have I Ever Game might be fun, unfortunately it will be fun for us, because this game is going to get ugly.    And now Martine's showing too much, so the poor film crew has to blur it out. 

• Love 8
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Enlighten me, "you up" means wanna fuck?

In Martine's lexicon, yes.

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

All these American women seem so desperate!!  Is it just me?

Desperation in Paradise.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

And all the friends suddenly wish they were somewhere else 

This looked like the most desperately uncomfortable party ever. 

4 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

You asked for it Martine.

She is an attention seeking drama queen! And all unpleasantness that follows will be solely her responsibility. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Burning Rubber said:

Abortions exist to prevent the situation that Preggyanna found herself in.

The neurons are firing in slow mo upstairs. She's so young, yet she's already a jaded hag.

Also, the Plan B pill.

• Love 3

Oh, I thought that was the drop-dead gorgeous Hermes ad and what would they be doing advertising during this eyeroller?  But it was Kia.  Hai.

###

I lived in Key West for several years.  Groundwater issues and three-inch flying cockroaches are just some of the price you pay for Paradise.  Worth it!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oy vey. So now we’ve sunk to a new level, talking about putting used toilet paper into the trash instead of flushing it down the toilet. Fascinating. 

To me the all time low was watching Kody Brown blow dry his hair. Why, Universe? I used to have hopes and dreams!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Burning Rubber said:

She chose to let the passenger ride, and now we get a whole season of snark from it. I'd say that's a win-win.

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Burning Rubber said:

The neurons are firing in slow mo upstairs. She's so young, yet she's already a jaded hag.

Or what about USING SOME FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL ON VACATION???  Just a thought.  If you plan on having some vacay strange, wouldn't you just go ahead and get the birth control going BEFORE you leave with your bikini??

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm totally appalled that so many on this entire franchise have unprotected sex with strangers.      

It's astoundingly common...I think it's like playing 'Chicken' with your hooha. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I have come to appreciate that one of the best, and most overlooked, benefits of Love After Lockup is that it just rolls over into the same episode over and over again.

The thousand pounder sisters make me nervous.  Can't watch.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Again, at least Daniel has his brother to speak the truth to him.  I think Amber's in for a little surprise.  Sounds like there might be trouble in paradise!

And Martine is on the pain train too if she doesn't lighten it up a little.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 6