Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

And her comes tub town Tammy who continues to be awful….gnight all!

"We don't want to have to bury you. For one thing, there isn't a coffin in the state big enough". 

Good night frens! See some of you Pounders on Wednesday. Have a wonderful week! 

• Love 5
On 12/6/2021 at 8:21 PM, candall said:

Every last one of these mainlanders needs to pack up a souvenir pineapple or a hashpipe or something else regional, go home and leave the lotus-eaters to continue their happy island lives.

💯percent! Aryanna is clueless (she has that same doughy face, slit-eyed, slack-jawed, the-lights-are-not-on look & immature personality as Nicole of Azan and Nicole). Amber is a harpy and a bore and another one that holds money/support over her “lover’s” head. Mark and Key should just reboot the movie “Same Time Next Year” and hang up any idea of a long-term 24/7/365 relationship. And Martine needs to go home and find a non-DJ non-island boy who will commit. Not happening with Stephen. 

I see your bah humbug, and raise you a Grinch Who Stole Christmas. 

Edited by ChiMama
  • Love 9

I kinda want to bitch slap Ary, but not while she is pregnant. How the hell can you expect a vacation fling to fall in love with you on the next trip after almost a year? And girl, even if you are pregnant, can you drop the top knot at at least make yourself look attractive like in your talking heads? Some of her facial expressions remind me of Whitney Thore.

Amber, aka lil' Stephanie..cut your losses and go back home, all she does is pick more fights with him. He is a loser who just wants to harvest the 'merican dollar

• Love 6
On 12/7/2021 at 11:50 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I kinda want to bitch slap Ary, but not while she is pregnant. How the hell can you expect a vacation fling to fall in love with you on the next trip after almost a year? And girl, even if you are pregnant, can you drop the top knot at at least make yourself look attractive like in your talking heads? Some of her facial expressions remind me of Whitney Thore.

Amber, aka lil' Stephanie..cut your losses and go back home, all she does is pick more fights with him. He is a loser who just wants to harvest the 'merican dollar

She is really trying to force herself and Sherlock into a “couple”.

• Love 3

I see no love in these couples. And I use the term couples loosely. Screwing someone on vacation; seeing them occasionally does not make you in a relationship to me. I see insecurity, jealousy and most of the guys trying to escape marriage talk.

• Love 2
On 12/6/2021 at 8:59 PM, Gobi said:

"Do they have ketamine in California?"

Key takes sudden interest in becoming a veterinary assistant.

On 12/6/2021 at 9:01 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Mark if you love her as much as you say you would have at least tried to learn Spanish

I have learned more Spanish in the last ten days on the Duolingo app than Mark has in ten years.   Yo quiero comer las manzanas.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She doesn't love him, either. She wants a husband, though. 

She has anointed herself the Madonna now that she’s pregnant. Behold her in her maternal glory and bow to her wishes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

It's not the 50s or 60s. You don't have to get married to coparent a child.

This is what I cry plaintively into the void every single week. They are not a couple of Catholic 16 year olds in 1965. Where is this attitude coming from? 

• Love 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Oh for fuck’s sake, Aryanna, read the room! He’s just not that into you and never will be.

And all things considered I think Sherlon is behaving pretty well. He's been kind to her and her crap family even though they've been shitting on him with great dedication from the instant they landed. 

WHAT HAS SHE SACRIFICED??

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And all things considered I think Sherlon is behaving pretty well. He's been kind to her and her crap family even though they've been shitting on him with great dedication from the instant they landed. 

Her non-existent waistline?

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Her weight loss. She was stupid, didn't use birth control, and now has a kid coming.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

It has started to snow. A beach sounds nice now.

SNOW??  I'm in Missouri, where the weather forecast is 70 degrees and tornadoes.

Oh.  So, yes.  A beach does sound nice.

Maybe we could stay at Sherlon's place.

• Love 2

But she'll be able to say "my husband". And probably complain about him. That seems to be all she wants, really.

A former coworker was like that. She eventually married the baby daddy 10-15 years later. The house of cards fell apart after their house was built. She convinced herself he would stay and hold hands on the verandah. My eyes rolled.

• Love 2