Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E08: Mission: Difficult

JTMacc99
  • Start Topic

Called it, Barry got hacked and Other Barry is in the driver's seat. Damn. LOVED that the whole team took down Other Barry together.

Man, F in the chat for Colt. RIP Science Bro. Of course he'd get shot and die the moment he remembered how to take down IIA.

Wow, what an ending. Robert cheated on Lana with Pam Adlon's character, then sold ISIS the Agency to shell companies that turned out to be IIA. That's gonna be hell for next season.

Malory for the win! Man, what a sendoff for her. Loved that she got to be badass one last time. And now she gets to be in retirement with Ron Cadillac.

• Love 4

All of the feels.

All of the feels.

*sigh*

Man, I hope Fabian gets killed immediately. I’m great with just getting Nandor from Kayvan Novak. Fuck, I’ll seek out his other roles. Fabian is too huge a prick, even for this series.

Welp, I’m hoping that’s the last of Robert. There could have been more between her and Lana, but then we had to have everyone going back to default positions after Archer came out of the coma. I know Lana hasn’t been popular, but seeing her sobbing was tough. And then Archer held her hand, as if the “Don’t Be an Asshole” switch had been flipped. As much as I dig Archer being the world’s greatest spy asshole, I like the bits of humanity from him, no matter how brief.

Cheryl tainted the water cooler with angel dust. I thought it’d be bath salts, so she can still surprise me. She is not gonna love having new supervisors.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 7

That was a really great sendoff for Mallory Archer/Jessica Walters.  She got to kick ass in a cat suit and then ride off into the sunset.    

I do like the idea of Lana bitching about her marriage for the entire season to the point of almost cheating on Robert to only come home to find him in bed with someone else and actually be devastated by it.  The scene with her crying in Archer’s bed and him just sitting there with his hand on her  was really subtle.

I also think it’s a great idea to have Robert sell the Agency to shell companies that end up being owned by Fabian.  It will be interesting to see the gang navigating a changing landscape and Fabian interact with the crazy that is The Agency.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Popples said:

I am genuinely in tears, what a perfect send off for Mallory.

Freaking wrecked me, in a good way. Beautiful ending for Mallory, RIP Jessica Walter.

That was a great episode, except for the Lana/Archer stuff. I'm just so over them.

• Love 2

I liked that a lot of this season, they played it straight up. That was a good action finale. Obviously the send off for Malory was top notch. I did like the team getting together to spring Archer only to have him get himself out. 

• Love 4

A one-armed milker on meth. I'm having a hard time visualizing that scenario.🤔

Two peas in a pervert pod.

IIA has great snacks!

Archer quietly comforting Lana was wonderfully unexpected.

RIP Jessica. Lovely send-off.

• Love 3

That was a beautiful sendoff for Jessica Walter. Mallory getting to go on one last mission and kick a ton of ass and then riding off into the sunset with Ron. That sunset was gorgeous, and with the note being read, I admit to getting pretty teary. Perfect ending for Mallory and the perfect way to honor Jessica.

• Love 2