Type keyword(s) to search

S03.19: Closing Arguments

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

So, Mariana is getting this other job to somehow destroy their competitor from the inside out? I don't really get how that is going to work. And she got Evan to give her a recommendation when she doesn't plan to do a good job? That seems a bit unfair to him. But Evan has some kind of arrangement with the woman who hired her, so maybe I shouldn't care?

I was kind of proud of her for trying to get her own job away from her incompetent friends and the people who stole their idea. I guess we are stuck with the Bulk Beauty crew. 

Cathleen was way better at questioning their client than Callie. But I'm guessing her will be found not guilty....they don't seem to have evidence Tommy killed him, except that they fought beforehand. And Tommy's testimony was pretty heartfelt. The question is whether Cathleen will get arrested too, and what Callie will do when she quits yet another job.

The showcase was boring and that was a pretty lame crowd. It looked like all Alice's friends and family and that no one else was able to fill any seats. I guess COVID limited them though. Maybe now Alice can get a better storyline where she has real success.

I don't care about Davia's love triangle at this point. Or Malika's.

• Love 4

Okay am I the only one who loved that scene with Callie talking to Wilson- there was so much introspection there and everything that the audience usually says and posts about Callie was discussed (the writers are reading the posts lol). It was a breakthrough moment for Callie to realize that she's being passive and just letting things happen to her because she thinks she doesn't have any agency. She thinks that since bad things happened to her when she was younger that bad things will always happen and that she might as well just accept it and be miserable. 

If anyone watches The Affair- doesn't Callie kind of remind you of Alison- being passive and being convinced that since bad things happened to you before, bad things will always happen and you don't have any power presently to make choices that bring you happiness. Just like Helen said to Alison- you have power, and agency whether you realize it or not- you can start over. You don't like how things are going, you're unhappy, then play a different character. Stop entering complicated crap with Gael who annoyed me to no end this season 🙄 stop screwing yourself over, and do things that make you happy. I would love it if Callie left the Coterie (it seems to some sort of vortex that people can't leave like Hotel Cortez or something 😂- I'm still confused on Isabella and Gael raising a baby in that death trap..) and just traveled the world as a photographer or worked for an international organization or something. 

Edited by bluemoonstars
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, bluemoonstars said:

It was a breakthrough moment for Callie to realize that she's being passive and just letting things happen to her because she thinks she doesn't have any agency.

I haven't watched yet but this is actually the opposite of the character. The writers just don't know what to do with her because passive was the last attribute one could give Callie since she has meddled in other people's businesses like she is the savior of all people. This has been her M.O. since The Fosters

• Love 1
4 hours ago, circumvent said:

I haven't watched yet but this is actually the opposite of the character. The writers just don't know what to do with her because passive was the last attribute one could give Callie since she has meddled in other people's businesses like she is the savior of all people. This has been her M.O. since The Fosters

Actually I don't think it is- I think this one of the things the writers have been consistent about. Callie does have a savior complex yes but she is also passive in a lot of ways when it comes to her own personal happiness and self-respect. For example that whole thing with the group chat and just letting it go even though it was horrible and cruel, Gael screaming at her and calling her a mistake because Jamie bought a painting... Gael's mother flat out dismissing her and Gael just standing there while it happens, Gael introducing Isabella to his family but not Callie- there's a whole list. 

Callie is in fact passive in a lot of ways and we see that throughout both shows and it's fitting with a character that has always struggled to realize her own worth(something discussed in The Fosters) and that talk was Callie's way of realizing that she has been passive and reactive and needs to learn how to be active and realize that she doesn't have to be miserable or accept being disrespected. 

• Love 1

I guess what you call passive, I call victim complex

I watched a little bit of the episode and FFS writers, stop trying to do courtroom cases. You cannot. All the bullshit that TV tries to make us believe it is possible to happen, with the biggest BS of all: "YES or NO!". There is no such thing. A lawyer or prosecutor cannot demand that from a witness because everything needs a context. But even if that was a thing, then there could be an objection, or a the other side could go back to ask questions and clarify the whole thing. And people could prepare their witnesses better. In that scene it would be the answer the prosecutor didn't want to hear, which would follow with a "remember you are under oath" to which the response would be something like "I cannot answer this question without giving some context". The whole case was a lot of bullshit the writers got fed by watching Law and Order, and apparently they don't care if it is all made for TV law. For a group that depicts so many real issues in the show, the story was one of the worse things I have seen in a reasonably interesting show. 

Can't with Saint Gael anymore. He seems to believe he is 100% indispensable to Isabela's pregnancy, that he needs to be present for every single heartbeat and every single vitamin she takes.

I like the idea Dennis had about the parents of kids in the hospital but I wonder if they are just going to throw that in there and pretend everything will run smoothly, or if they will actually explore how hard it is for anyone to follow their heart as they try to heal themselves. I bet on the former, knowing this show.

Mariana's story is just not appealing to me. And what is it with the "zero waste" stuff? Unless they are going to provide refills on the same container, or if the container is edible, there will be waste because recycling is not what they think it is.

But I only watched about half the episode, so all I am saying her might change after the second half 

How was that comedy showcase any different or less offensive than what it originally started to be? I honestly don’t understand how the stereotypes they portrayed are different than how it started. Is it only because they were able to write their own skits that they were suddenly acceptable? Or because the substituted unicorns for lesbians? 

Edited by Lsk02
  • Love 1

I'm confused about what Mariana is doing. And what Evan is doing, for that matter.

I think that if you're going to be involved with someone who has a kid, you need to be willing to be involved with the kid, too, on some level. It's fine if Callie doesn't want that, but it surprised me that no one even suggested it.

Quitting the program without involving the media is weird. They could have staged the showcase on another night, with publicity beforehand, and also done a press release explaining why they quit, thus exposing the program. Or they could have done the showcase, and then Alice refuses the prize or splits the money with the other comedians, while doing a press conference to say why. The way they did it was the least sensible way.

Malika re-wrote Deyonte's grant application at the expense of her own, and now takes the other job and makes sure Deyonte doesn't know she was offered the one he got, before he was offered it. It's a touchy situation, but I have a bad feeling about this pattern. It might be that the job she took is in fact what she really wanted,  but even if that's true, there is something I don't feel good about in how she's hiding stuff.

Not a fan of cliffhangers. If they think the audience is only coming back to find out the decisions left hanging, that's a sad comment on whether people think the show is actually interesting.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, possibilities said:

Not a fan of cliffhangers

Me neither. The last cliffhanger that I was interested in was the first season of The West Wing because I wanted to know who had been shot.

You make excellent points about the showcase. It was all pointless because the idea is to promote the "talent" of the comedians, but if you only have family and friends, it is not promotion. But since I don't care and found everything extremely not funny, maybe they will just stop that nonsense and go back to Alice being funny at the Coterie only.

I don't like the Deyonte character. Maybe it is the acting but he always seem to be plotting something that will end up screwing Malika over. And while it is interesting to explore the idea of trying to change things from inside the system, I am not sure they will pursue that as a main plot. It looks like they are going to focus on the "to poly or not not poly" drama.

The pretend talk of Callie and the judge was weird but I still think they are going to pair Callie and Jamie again, professionally. Or maybe Callie will be absent from a few episodes next season. It is fine with me, I wouldn't mind if she were absent from all episodes.

I think the Evan issue is probably a situation of character assassination. I like Evan but they will turn him into an asshole

• Love 2
22 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

The showcase was boring and that was a pretty lame crowd. It looked like all Alice's friends and family and that no one else was able to fill any seats. I guess COVID limited them though. Maybe now Alice can get a better storyline where she has real success.

They canceled the showcase, so they just did their own show just for their friends and family. 

11 hours ago, circumvent said:

I guess what you call passive, I call victim complex

I watched a little bit of the episode and FFS writers, stop trying to do courtroom cases. You cannot. All the bullshit that TV tries to make us believe it is possible to happen, with the biggest BS of all: "YES or NO!". There is no such thing. A lawyer or prosecutor cannot demand that from a witness because everything needs a context. But even if that was a thing, then there could be an objection, or a the other side could go back to ask questions and clarify the whole thing. And people could prepare their witnesses better. In that scene it would be the answer the prosecutor didn't want to hear, which would follow with a "remember you are under oath" to which the response would be something like "I cannot answer this question without giving some context". The whole case was a lot of bullshit the writers got fed by watching Law and Order, and apparently they don't care if it is all made for TV law. For a group that depicts so many real issues in the show, the story was one of the worse things I have seen in a reasonably interesting show. 

Can't with Saint Gael anymore. He seems to believe he is 100% indispensable to Isabela's pregnancy, that he needs to be present for every single heartbeat and every single vitamin she takes.

I like the idea Dennis had about the parents of kids in the hospital but I wonder if they are just going to throw that in there and pretend everything will run smoothly, or if they will actually explore how hard it is for anyone to follow their heart as they try to heal themselves. I bet on the former, knowing this show.

Mariana's story is just not appealing to me. And what is it with the "zero waste" stuff? Unless they are going to provide refills on the same container, or if the container is edible, there will be waste because recycling is not what they think it is.

But I only watched about half the episode, so all I am saying her might change after the second half 

I think it's more passive than a victim complex because Callie does not actively seek out these situations- she didn't actively seek out Gael screaming at her for no reason or Mariana screwing her over for strangers- a person with a victim complex would actively seek out sorrow- Callie doesn't- she didn't seek out Gael's mom- she showed up, she didn't seek out being made fun of- it just happened. The thing is because Callie has been through a great deal she views these situations as inevitable- that doesn't automatically make it a victim complex though. A victim complex is more than just thinking horrible things are inevitable- it's also seeking actively seeking out misery not being reactive as Wilson pointed out. So what you're seeing as a victim complex is actually a passive person who has had bad things (but she doesn't seek them out) happen but doesn't realize that she has the agency to fight back- to push back because she's worth more. 

Edited by bluemoonstars
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

They canceled the showcase, so they just did their own show just for their friends and family. 

I know, but my point was it didn't look like enough people to be the friends and family of all the comedians. Just Alice's friends and family. Plus Margaret Cho said she had friends and implied she'd invite them, but that didn't seem to have happened.

3 minutes ago, bluemoonstars said:

I think it's more passive than a victim complex because Callie does not actively seek out these situations- she didn't actively seek out Gael screaming at her for no reason or Mariana screwing her over for strangers- a person with a victim complex would actively seek out sorrow- Callie doesn't- she didn't seek out Gael's mom- she showed up, she didn't seek out being made fun of- it just happened. The thing is because Callie has been through a great deal she views these situations as inevitable- that doesn't automatically make it a victim complex though. A victim complex is more than just thinking horrible things are inevitable. So what you're seeing as a victim complex is actually a passive person who has bad things (but she doesn't seek them out) happen but doesn't realize that she has the agency to fight back- to push back because she's worth more. 

The other thing about Callie is that she will go out of her way to save other people, but not take care of herself. Like that time on The Fosters when she got in a car with a sex trafficker or something to save another girl. So I agree she is passive when it comes to herself and her own life.

• Love 7

I see the same pattern in Malika. I actually wonder if some of her poly impulse is that she is responding to everyone who wants her, especially after losing her dad and Isaac. I do NOT think this of poly people in general. I'm just saying: Malika has a tendency to be as much of a savior as Callie, and at risk to her own health and safety as well. And she's seeming to suddenly be open to everyone who's interested in her, which wasn't something we saw before in her character. She's SO traumatized by Isaac rejecting her poly proposal, and was willing to give it up to hang on to him, it's not clear to me that she knows who she is or what she wants any more than Alice used to, or Dennis, or Davia. 

I have always liked Callie more than most other viewers. She is chaotic but she's generous and she's sincere and she's TRYING. I see similar in Davia and Alice and Malika, even when they irritate me. I would like to see them make non-martyr choices without having them written into conventional female tropes. So far, Alice seems to be heading in that direction. But I'm not sure yet what they're planning for the others. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, bluemoonstars said:

I think it's more passive than a victim complex because Callie does not actively seek out these situations

I still disagree. Victim complex is how one feels, independently if they sought situations or not. It is feeling like things happen to them for no reason and reacting in a way that victimizes them. 

7 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

I know, but my point was it didn't look like enough people to be the friends and family of all the comedians. Just Alice's friends and family. Plus Margaret Cho said she had friends and implied she'd invite them, but that didn't seem to have happened.

Yes, there was a moment when the comedians were entering the stage that Alice looked up and around and seemed a mixed of shocked/disappointed/resigned because the theater was so empty. You are right, nobody seemed to have invited anyone else

So what is that, four cliffhangers? That's absolute crap, we have spent all season on the trial and Bulk Beauty and these romantic hijinks and the only thing we get closure on is Alice's stupid comedy showcase? Really? 

I mostly thought the trial dream sequence was a bit too artsy for its own sake, but it did lead to some of the characters asking themselves some real questions, like Malika wondering if she is really poly or just wanted to sleep with Deyonte without losing Isaac, although I still thought a lot of it felt like padding. However, the ending, with Callie being confronted by her subconscious in the forum of Judge Wilson, who preceded to say a bunch of the same things I have been saying about Callie since The Fosters, was so good it made it all worth it. Callie really does spend all of her time reacting to things frantically and without thought, she does tend to think of things in very black and white terms, she does get such tunnel vision about her cause of the day that she can hurt people she cares about, that is all extremely true and I am really glad that the show actually does seem aware of that. Callie's problem, again going back to The Fosters, is that she is always rushing in to save people or fix problems without really thinking of the consequences to herself or anyone else and then quickly jumping from that huge problem to the next problem that is right in front of her face and doing the same thing. She is really passionate, but that passion is holding her back in her career and its keeping her from reaching her full potential. Has she even thought for a second about those renters she got that secret information for that torpedoed her relationship with Jamie for? No, because she has already moved onto her next cause which is now the thing she is totally ride or die for, like she has activism ADD mixed with a massive savior complex, which just means that she cant really focus on one problem at a time, instead she just leaps at everything without really thinking about what she is doing or thinking about consequences. I am really hoping that this is a big break through for Callie where she realizes that she can use her passion to really make an impact, instead of jumping from job to job depending on what sob story has most affected her this week. Its probably due to residual trauma from her traumatic childhood, but she really needs to learn that its alright to take care of herself and that she can do more focusing on things that she is really passionate about instead of trying to solve every problem ever. 

I hope that Malika thinks about going back to Isaac, I like him so much more than Deyonte, even without him being attached to this poorly handled poly story. Malika and Deyonte have a kind of weird vibe, not because of the poly relationship but because it seems like Malika feels like she has to walk on eggshells around him, doing his paper for him and not telling him the truth about her being offered the job, its not a great way to be in a relationship, especially one that is supposed to be so based around trust.

I hope that Evan doesn't randomly become a bad guy, I have always really liked him. I am also not thrilled that Mariana is going to be going undercover or something to take down the lady who stole their idea to get back in good with the three stodges. I would have bought all of this more if Mariana went to another new App and just realized that their idea is not as original as they have thought it was (in the real world there are dozens of Apps to help find more sustainable products) and they just decided to go back to the drawing board, but now there is some kind of evil scheme. I get why the Bulk Beauty women all want Mariana back, I'm surprised they can tie their own shoes without her, but no idea why she wants to work with them so badly. Its nice that she's loyal at least. 

After all that the showcase didn't even actually happen, they apparently just did their unfunny sketches for Alice's family and friends, which makes all of this long dragging subplot feel pretty pointless, but at least Alice got a boost in self esteem. It could be because we just see some clips of the sketches, but they are SO not even a little funny. They aren't offensive like the previous ones at least, but the only one that seemed even a little funny was Alice's impression of her mom, and even that wasn't Alice's A material. That can be one of the hard things about writing about comedians, if people in your shows universe think something is funny, it better be funny in OUR universe too or everyone will just be confused about why the audience in the show is laughing so hard at something we don't think is that great. I don't know the writing background of everyone in the writers room obviously, but I am curious if any of them have experience doing stand up or sketch comedy, because all of the comedy sketches we have seen, like that stupid unicorn sketch that the show apparently finds to be absolutely brilliant, are really dull to me. Comedy is subjective and all, but these just seem painfully lame for these rising stars of comedy.

We step over the miscarriage, but it looks like Gael and Callie are calling it quits. Again. 

• Love 5

Oof. Alice's season-long storyline was indeed so pointless. The showcase was bad, the song for her was embarrassing. Frankly the choice they all made was pretty ridiculous. So now what? All that time and energy for a fun night in front of some friends? I'm embarrassed for Margaret Cho. I hope they come up with something decent for Alice next time, she's really the greatest and they stick her with that.

Couldn't stand the cheesy courtroom dreams. This episode just made me feel kind of ashamed for watching it since it really seems to be aimed at pre-teens. It's too bad, it used to be so cute.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, circumvent said:

I still disagree. Victim complex is how one feels, independently if they sought situations or not. It is feeling like things happen to them for no reason and reacting in a way that victimizes them. 

Yes, there was a moment when the comedians were entering the stage that Alice looked up and around and seemed a mixed of shocked/disappointed/resigned because the theater was so empty. You are right, nobody seemed to have invited anyone else

But doesn't a victim complex go beyond just how one feels? Isn't part of a victim complex also seeking out situations that cause distress? Also don't people with a victim complex think they can never make any changes in the lives of others. Wouldn't that be the opposite of Callie since she has based her career on trying to change things for the better? 

• Love 2

Callie doesn't complain about her situation. She's always crusading for others, rarely talking about her own problems or feeling sorry for herself. I see victim mentality as being people who never take responsibility and who chronically blame others for their own stuff. I don't see Callie doing any of that.

This is probably a disagreement about terminology more than anything, though. We all see what she does; I think it's just a disagreement about what to call it?

Edited by possibilities
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, bluemoonstars said:

But doesn't a victim complex go beyond just how one feels? Isn't part of a victim complex also seeking out situations that cause distress? Also don't people with a victim complex think they can never make any changes in the lives of others. Wouldn't that be the opposite of Callie since she has based her career on trying to change things for the better? 

Not necessarily. One example: parents of some disabled kids do have to stretch themselves a lot, and many of them so get to a point of almost despair without supports and a lot of the times without financial resources to get respite. Many, if not most, just do whatever they can, keep on going. Some though, go out of their way to paint themselves of victims and sufferers, as if the whole world is against them. No parent seeks a disabled child. Some parents feel victimized by the circumstances. My example has many complexities, but it does go against your point in the comment

4 hours ago, possibilities said:

Callie doesn't complain about her situation

But she acts as if things are happening to her without her. It is even worse than openly complaining, imo

9 hours ago, circumvent said:

Not necessarily. One example: parents of some disabled kids do have to stretch themselves a lot, and many of them so get to a point of almost despair without supports and a lot of the times without financial resources to get respite. Many, if not most, just do whatever they can, keep on going. Some though, go out of their way to paint themselves of victims and sufferers, as if the whole world is against them. No parent seeks a disabled child. Some parents feel victimized by the circumstances. My example has many complexities, but it does go against your point in the comment

But she acts as if things are happening to her without her. It is even worse than openly complaining, imo

Interesting-I still don't think it's entirely a victim complex though. I don't think Callie paints herself as the victim. I think that's the difference between passive and a victim complex with Callie. If she actively painted herself as the victim to others I think we would be in agreement but I don't think she does- she usually doesn't say anything and simply moves on or just forgives people example: Gael and the painting, Mariana and the group chat- in both situations she never seemed to paint herself as the victim (even though she was) in fact she didn't really say anything. I think that's the difference- if she were actively painting herself as the victim it would make sense- but since she doesn't actively paint herself that way I think it goes against your point about it being a victim complex. I think that's what I'm stuck on that I think we have to disagree on- the active vs reactive. 

**Also just a note- I am in no way saying that having a victim complex is a negative- it's something that usually stems from a traumatic experience and it's something that requires treatment 

• Love 1
On 9/11/2021 at 1:53 AM, yourmomiseasy said:

So this episode needed to be extra long because why?  Nothing actually happened.  Did anything even really happen all season?

None of the storylines advanced at all. We are back where we were at the midseason point:

The cliffhangers from last season (or the first half of this season) were:

Davia had to pick between Dennis and the teacher whose name I'm forgetting. We still don't know who she picked.

Malika asked Isaac to be in a poly relationship. Well he broke up with her, so I guess that happened this season, but now he is back and she's going to have to make some kind of romantic choice again.

Mariana told her friends the truth about Evan. They fought all season and are now back together where they were. They have not finished making the app.

We found out Kathleen was in legal trouble if she didn't win her case. We don't know if they won or not or if she made some deal to save herself with the FBI.

Callie and Gael didn't know if they could date while Isabel with pregnant. Looks like they couldn't. They are in the same place as before too. Callie also still has a thing for Jamie but won't admit it.

Alice's comedy showcase happened, but does not seem like it will advance her career at all.

And um....Dennis bought a food truck? That is the only movement, I think.

• Love 4
On 9/10/2021 at 1:32 PM, tennisgurl said:

e step over the miscarriage, but it looks like Gael and Callie are calling it quits. Again

I thought the baby was ok....?  I could be wrong—my concentration wasn’t the best.  

I don’t like Deyonte and want them to bring back Issac.   Still can’t stand Isabella.  

14 hours ago, gryphon said:

I thought the baby was ok....?  I could be wrong—my concentration wasn’t the best.  

The baby is fine. I think TENNISGURL meant that the writers threw the tired script of almost a miscarriage at us just to add to the drama.

Dennis's plans to provide meals to the parents in the kids ward is awesome.  I certanly remember being in cardiac critical care unit with my dad and everything being junk and being really pissed about it.   Usually hospitals have healthier options in the cafeteria but the food isn't great then/there either.   So, I totally get Dennis's plan.  Except for the bit that he hasn't done a single day on his food truck.  Does he know how much business he has?  Does he know his food costs?  Is this free food for the parents?  Can he cover that much loss?  If the parents are paying for it why not just be parked near the hospital and not have it be once a week sort of thing?  I mean I don't really care that much but I don't understand how you set up the charity bit of your business before you get any actual business.

• Love 1

What does Dennis live off anyway? Does he still have money saved from his previous job? He wasn't doing anything before the food truck and I think it might take a while before he gets some income from that. Same with Alice, I don't think that comedy group pays well, or at all. 

Shallow note: If Isaac is coming back, can he please shave? I can't even look at that fugly beard.

I wouldn't mind Callie quiting this job and returning to her last one, it seemed much more suited for her. But I sort of want her new colleagues to stay, I got used to them.

I also didn't understand the plot with Evan and the woman who stole their project and I don't really care much. 

I wish there were fewer cliffhangers. I hope Tommy is not found guilty, he seemed to be telling the truth.

19 hours ago, JustHereForFood said:

What does Dennis live off anyway? Does he still have money saved from his previous job? He wasn't doing anything before the food truck and I think it might take a while before he gets some income from that. Same with Alice, I don't think that comedy group pays well, or at all.

I think Dennis was a higher up in some finance job, he probably has a lot saved up. And his cost of living seems pretty low, so I'd imagine he could get away with not working for a couple years. I'm not sure how long he has been at the Coterie, but I can buy him being ok financially.

• Love 1

It's just so different that he only got a job now in third season, while for example Malika had to work a second job to have that internship, or Marianna's team couldn't get more than few weeks without jobs before they got that settlement money. It's realistic of course, but I would have expected this show to address that income inequality. Not that I envy him, I definitely think he deserves some time off to heal after what he's been through and in some countries he could be getting some financial support from government, being on a sick leave. I think it could be interesting to highlight different financial situations of Coterie residents. I think the only time they tackled money that way was when Callie still had that internship and she and Marianna had very different incomes.

The show has addressed Dennis' finances directly.  I don't remember the exact deal but they talked about him having money from before.  It was probably one of the episodes his ex-wife was in as I think she was urging him to take his share of their community property and finalize their divorce so she could move on.  

• Love 1
On 9/24/2021 at 4:59 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

The show has addressed Dennis' finances directly.  I don't remember the exact deal but they talked about him having money from before.  It was probably one of the episodes his ex-wife was in as I think she was urging him to take his share of their community property and finalize their divorce so she could move on.  

I think Dennis had invested in a start up (as well as having a career before) and in the first season he just sold the house he lived in with his wife. 

Dennis is older than the other Coterie residents, probably at least 10yrs, so it makes sense that his financial situation is different. 

To the poster up thread who stated that Callie and Malika have similar responses to trauma- I can certainly see that. They both spent so many years in foster care, with younger brothers. Callie and Jude were adopted, but the trauma is still there; Callie lost her first caregivers to death and prison. Malika lost hers to addiction and prison- and she had to deal with her mothers guilt trips after she became an adult. It’s a lot.  

• Love 3