Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: September 6, 2021

• Start Topic

On one hand, I love that Joe was on the lounger with a whole bunch of women.  On the other hand, she won’t have realized he is in a somewhat serious relationship.   I wish he had kissed Serena before going off to talk to Kendall. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

On one hand, I love that Joe was on the lounger with a whole bunch of women.  On the other hand, she won’t have realized he is in a somewhat serious relationship.   I wish he had kissed Serena before going off to talk to Kendall. 

Well, Joe can certainly tell Kendall that—but the fact that he hasn’t mentioned it yet is even more telling.

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Well, Joe can certainly tell Kendall that—but the fact that he hasn’t mentioned it yet is even more telling.

He is now, lol!  

Go Joe… we see the issues now.  Kendall isn’t willing to bend, and if she still says she wouldn’t move, that is telling as well.  She wants him on her terms.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, alexa said:

He is now, lol!  

Go Joe… we see the issues now.  Kendall isn’t willing to bend, and if she still says she wouldn’t move, that is telling as well.  She wants him on her terms.

It sounds like they were living together. But do we know where they were living? Did he move to her hometown but then was hoping she’d move to Chicago? Or did they both move someplace different (like to LA or something) and then he hoped she would move to Chicago? Because if he moved for her first, okay, I might give him a pass, but if he’s just saying he expected HER to move and then is blaming her for not moving, then that’s f’ed up because he’s just as “guilty” there by not being willing to move to her hometown.

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 2

I’m glad that Joe isn’t allowing Kendall to “change their story” and think she can manipulate him with that bogus attempt.

Go with your gut feeling Joe.. the one where it doesn’t feel like you are in love with Kendall anymore.

One of my mottos is - If it doesn’t feel like love, it isn’t.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

It sounds like they were living together. But do we know where they were living? Did he move to her hometown but then was hoping she’d move to Chicago? Or did they both move someplace different (like to LA or something) and then he hoped she would move to Chicago? Because if he moved for her first, okay, I might give him a pass, but if he’s just saying she expected HER to move and then is blaming her for not moving, then that’s f’ed up because he’s just as “guilty” there by not being willing to move to her hometown.

I think they were living anim California at some point, and according to something I read, she just had no flexibility in ever moving.  I think he realized she would never move and he had to permanently live in California with no chance to ever be near family and friends.  And let’s face it, Joe isn’t really a California guy….he would be miserable in a year or two and it would have ended.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

It sounds like they were living together. But do we know where they were living? Did he move to her hometown but then was hoping she’d move to Chicago? Or did they both move someplace different (like to LA or something) and then he hoped she would move to Chicago? Because if he moved for her first, okay, I might give him a pass, but if he’s just saying she expected HER to move and then is blaming her for not moving, then that’s f’ed up because he’s just as “guilty” there by not being willing to move to her hometown.

From my understanding, Joe did move to LA and was there with her for a bit of time.  He just decided, though, that Chicago is where he wants to be.  She won't even give Chicago a try.  Her story is her family is out there.  I personally believe she's still hoping for an extension of her 15 minutes and she'll somehow get "discovered" for something or other if she stays in LA long enough.  Call it done, you two.  Joe is never going to be okay in LA and she will never be okay in Chicago.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, SassyCat said:

I’m glad that Joe isn’t allowing Kendall to “change their story” and think she can manipulate him with that bogus attempt.

Go with your gut feeling Joe.. the one where it doesn’t feel like you are in love with Kendall anymore.

One of my mottos is - If it doesn’t feel like love, it isn’t.

Yes, she conveniently forgot the original problems, and then is all of the sudden remembering her part and that she never wants to move.  I mean, to be fair, a couple might have to move one day, and she has to be with someone she would be willing to do that for.

• Love 6

And then there’s Noah and Joe giving each other advice like they have any advisory capacity. Trying to make me believe there’s more brains and maturity to them than unemployed fame whores. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

Joe moved to LA for DWTS and never really liked it.  Kendall, I guess, thought he’d be pining over her, and confronting him in the place they fell in love…,all the feelings would come rushing back and he’d give in and move back to LA without her even having to give Chicago a try.  I guess it would harder to be an influencer there?!?!

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

So Mari is trying to get back with Kenny.    Her, let’s give others a chance backfired as he got dates with two different women and she got none from the guys.   Glad he is choosing to take it slowly.  What if she gets invited on a date by one of the next batch of new guys?

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, alexa said:

Demi is such a hypocrite.

Right? What happened to “We’re all here to date each other”? At least Mari recognizes she’s the one who screwed it up and she doesn’t actually want to date other people—once she realized Kenny had multiple options, that is. Demi also doesn’t want him to date anyone else—but she’s conveniently forgetting that’s her whole rationale for being able to slip in there.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Right? What happened to “We’re all here to date each other”? At least Mari recognizes she’s the one who screwed it up and she doesn’t actually want to date other people—once she realized Kenny had multiple options, that is. Demi also doesn’t want him to date anyone else—but she’s conveniently forgetting that’s her whole rationale for being able to slip in there.

Yes, I can’t stand people like her.  Like I can stir the pot, but everyone should let me have my way.  And she just said now that Mari is mean?  Really?  Ugh.  She literally humped Kenny the moment Mari said she was willing to date.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

So Mari is trying to get back with Kenny.    Her, let’s give others a chance backfired as he got dates with two different women and she got none from the guys.   Glad he is choosing to take it slowly.  What if she gets invited on a date by one of the next batch of new guys?

But to be fair I think she was honest with him and does actually like him.  Demi just likes him because she took him from someone else.

• Love 10
Just now, alexa said:

But to be fair I think she was honest with him and does actually like him.  Demi just likes him because she took him from someone else.

Also, the guys have the roses this week. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Oh Demi.. your mental instability is showing. That sick look she was giving Kenny, telling him that he was in a Pickle was kinda scary.

She thinks going to the boomboom room on their first date was going to be a clincher to rope him in to be all hers, while usually, those easy  lays, such as she is, just get used once, and tossed aside for someone with more decorum and personal integrity.

Its sad to see that again she offered herself up to a boomboom room visit in hopes that would make her the “winner” of Kennys interests.

The Skeeved out look Kenny gave Demi when she suggested a boomboom romp shows just how horrified he is at her pathetic behavior.

• Love 20

So Brendan just admitted to playing the game and pretended not to have a prior relationship to be on this show! How is that a good look? And Pieper is willing to be his accomplice in this ridiculous game. 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 10

Damn. Is it Being Here for the Wrong Reasons when your secret girlfriend at home is another contestant?! Okay, so he did lie to all and use Natasha just to stay on the show—and Brendan admits to all that he had to play the game until Pieper showed up. So, are they here for the free Neil Lane diamond? They better get engaged!

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Damn. Is it Being Here for the Wrong Reasons when your secret girlfriend at home is another contestant?! Okay, so he did lie to all and use Natasha just to stay on the show—and Brendan admits to all that he had to play the game until Pieper showed up. So, are they here for the free Neil Lane diamond? They better get engaged!

I don’t think they even want to get engaged.  It is all a game to them apparently.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

It seems that this happens on this show. People go on the show in order to " fall in love" and get engaged to someone they are already in a relationship with. They get the ring, the publicity, a lot more attention because they are a "paradise couple."

Its exactly what Demi did the last time she was on.

• Love 8

Is Pieper just too dumb to lie, or did they truly not plan this out? It’s like watching a murderer confess on the stand. And Brendan saying Natasha had no other prospects! Wow! Well, they just went from “fan favorites” to this season’s villains real fast! They should just leave this show before they dig their graves any deeper. 
Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

• Love 21