Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Team Andrei. Those sisters are creepy self centered hags. 

Yeah, can't watch them.  Out of all the losers on this show, these are the ones I can't watch.  Imagine.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

DEAD

Obviously I read it wrong the first time. Oops 

But I will be hungry. Could someone please save me a virtual leftover turkey sandwich? 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

These two make everything about themselves. Jesus, they are grown women! "You told dad you were pregnant before you told ME!" I cannot even imagine being so shallow and vapid. 

Well, you never had to claw through the bottom of the barrel to find a storyline for your continued appearance on a shitty reality tv show, so there’s that.

• Hugs 1
  • Fire 2
  • Love 9

These two! "My goal in life is to be happy and at peace"?? But you perpetually stir shit and cause drama everywhere you go! What difference does it make if your sister tells you first if she's pregnant? Get a goddamn hobby and concentrate on your own life! 

Dear lord my fucking blood pressure. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

These two! "My goal in life is to be happy and at peace"?? But you perpetually stir shit and cause drama everywhere you go! What difference does it make if your sister tells you first if she's pregnant? Get a goddamn hobby and concentrate on your own life! 

Dear lord my fucking blood pressure. 

Potthags.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

Andrei and Libby, plus the family…..unwatchable. 

So, even if Kimberly were the second wife, it wouldn’t work.  So, I guess she’ll have to figure a way to live in his country.  

If he can’t live in America, there is no point to their marriage. It’s the green card that he’s after. Kimbelly is the means to that end.

• Love 6

Lawd, I hate to say this but those red white & blue shoes Grangela's wearing are cute.  The rest of the get-up just ok.  But those shoes....

Grangela's really showing her ass with this counselor!  Tell her Counselor Lady!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Never watched a minute. Loyal to my other non-watchers here. 

Join me over here on the "No Culpos" couch. I will never watch them. It appears even I have some standards. 

OK, here we go. Angela's going to cop to having a "TikTok crush" on Billy, but pitches a major fit if someone wishes Michael a happy birthday. Fuck you Angela, you duplicitous bitch. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 15