Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Steve! I loved him but my favorite was Jeff. "She's an unflushable!" still has me rolling. 

Right! Jeff! Is the show streaming anywhere? Would love to see it again.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, kacesq said:

Sister Wives still isn’t over?!

Last night was the SEASON finale but not necessarily the series finale because they might still milk the franchise for more $$$

oops, my bad. It wasn’t over! I guess the finale will be TLC’s Christmas Gift to viewers 

Edited by magemaud
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe there are DVDs at your local library.

Except I forgot how to use my DVD player … if it’s even hooked up. Also, at the moment I just have ebook access at the Brooklyn Public Library and they are cutting programs etc. for budget reasons. Also I’m lazy! I guess I might rent or buy, except I already pay for so many streaming services, I resent paying more to rent.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

Except I forgot how to use my DVD player … if it’s even hooked up. Also, at the moment I just have ebook access at the Brooklyn Public Library and they are cutting programs etc. for budget reasons. Also I’m lazy! I guess I might rent or buy, except I already pay for so many streaming services, I resent paying more to rent.

I have an account with Best Buy and had to have them come out last week and show me how to watch a DVD.  I would never know how to use those streaming services.

• Like 1
Just now, Doublemint said:

I have an account with Best Buy and had to have them come out last week and show me how to watch a DVD.  I would never know how to use those streaming services.

You can watch on your computer or tablet. If you can chat with us here, you could easily do the streaming thing.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, judylo said:

I have so many streaming services, I've gotten accustomed to seeing what I want when I want. I don't mind paying a little extra for something I really want to see. I paid to see "Tootsie" the other night because houseguest had never seen it. (She loved it, of course). 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • Love 1