Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

What? Sarper had a secret? I’m shocked, SHOCKED, I say.

He's married. Married young and never got around to getting divorced. That's my guess. 

Just now, Doublemint said:

A tell nothing next week.  What is Sharpie hiding?   A baby mama?

Oh I'd say several. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
Just now, Gobi said:

Three part Tell All? No way this show justifies that.

Can you imagine? They'll be trotting out every peripheral character possible. Holly's mother. Shekina's sister. Holly's Fedex guy. Kimberly's spirit guides. Mary's friends, GubGub, Dipsy and Turd. And probably the Pillow Talk crew to weigh in. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4

The Tell Nothing takes three parts because Shaun has to ask nonsense questions of all the family and hanger on friends we've seen this season. She could spend an hour just on TJ's family alone. That's got to be it.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Can you imagine? They'll be trotting out every peripheral character possible. Holly's mother. Shekina's sister. Holly's Fedex guy. Kimberly's spirit guides. Mary's friends, GubGub, Dipsy and Turd. And probably the Pillow Talk crew to weigh in. 

Maybe they’ll bring out Sarper’s long lost son as a surprise guest 

• LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tim and Veronica.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1