Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

She's too damn old, what if he married someone and they were infertile?  It happens - it happened to me.  We adopted.

Sarper and his parents don’t seem to think about adoption. Shekinah must sacrifice and get pregnant.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Sarper and his parents don’t seem to think about adoption. Shekinah must sacrifice and get pregnant.

Shekinah wouldn't adopt - she doesn't want to raise a child.  She wasn't fully involved with her daughter.  She wants her skinny bod and a social life, etc.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
Just now, kacesq said:

I have to say Danielle is so annoying to me that Johan sitting there stone faced while she snots “I gave you everything!” makes me giggle.

Oh, honey, SAME. Come on over and sit next to me on the "I'm a bad person" couch. I have snacks. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Shekinah wouldn't adopt - she doesn't want to raise a child.  She wasn't fully involved with her daughter.  She wants her skinny bod and a social life, etc.

But there is nothing wrong with that. She is an adult and can choose how to spend the rest of her life.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

But there is nothing wrong with that. She is an adult and can choose how to spend the rest of her life.

I'm not saying anything is wrong with it, but it's not what Sarper wants.  So they either break up, or have a kid, or he changes his mind about a baby.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

I keep trying understand how Yohan went from, "Let's deliver gifts to everyone!" to "I'm tired and want to break up,"  in less than 10 minutes. 💫

He was probably prepared to suck it up and play nice for Christmas, but good old Danielle had to start nagging him the minute he walked in the door. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Sorry, advert distraction rant- I don't have pets, so I don't get the need for a litter box monitor. I have taken care of a cat for someone, but all I did was clean the litter box, not examine the stuff in it. 😒

• Like 1