Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Oooh, I'll bet Shekina's sister has no filter and says exactly what she thinks. She's planning on her induction into the Shitty Critical Bitch Sister Club of the 90 Day franchise. Libby's sisters are prepared to welcome her with open arms. And Bilal's sister, and the sister of that dumbass who met a personal trainer in Volgograd and promptly got knocked up. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

How will Sarper keep Shekky’s sister from dragging him by the hair into the bedroom and demanding sex from him? Because all the girls swoon in his presence.

You just know that he wants a threesome with them.

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ummm, if you have to tell your soulmate to play a part instead of being himself, that’s a problem.

I had to do that. My family is so jacked, I didn't want them to have any ammo.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

"First time I'm meeting someone from your blood. "

Kinda creepy way, to me, of saying "relative." So intense Sarper.

Maybe he's a vampire. That would explain a lot. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Kimberly has had ample time to find out what the components of the wedding ceremonies are beforehand. What prevented her from doing that? Oh, never mind.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does she ever fucking stop whining? 

Oh, you're adorable. Of course not.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Kimberly is a spiritual person.  I'm sure she's gone through the motions once or twice.

What a sour woman. I was just looking at pics of Jenny and Sumit  and she was beaming and so enjoying everything.  What a difference.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Kimberly. There's this thing. Its called Google. 

I almost feel for her, not knowing the rituals or what is being said, but you're right, she should have gone to the school of google. It would have at least given her an idea of what could happen.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
Just now, libgirl2 said:

What a sour woman. I was just looking at pics of Jenny and Sumit  and she was beaming and so enjoying everything.  What a difference.  

Harkening back to the halcyon days of Sumit lying and Jenny clucking. 🎶Memories….🎶

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

Kimberly is a spiritual person.  I'm sure she's gone through the motions once or twice.

It would be pretty easy to just keep her eyes open and her mouth shut. Just follow along with the ceremonies and try to respect the ancient culture! If you're so fucking spiritual you should be able to derive some joy from it. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
4 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"My mental health was much better. Then I started watching 90DF."

Well at least our mental health is better than Kimberly's, right? Or Brandon. And this forum helps keep me sane :). 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Of course the school was her favorite part! She is a CHILD. Did you think she was going to say the strip club??

Kenny is just such a giving human being, and so profound.

• LOL 7
10 minutes ago, judylo said:

I’m going to have to try to pay attention to Kimberly. I think I zone out and that’s why I haven’t seen how bad you all think she is! But I just hate how TJ has tricked her.

At risk of being harpooned, I detest her bratty, entitled ass soooo much that I'm excited to see her deceived.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

I almost feel for her, not knowing the rituals or what is being said, but you're right, she should have gone to the school of google. It would have at least given her an idea of what could happen.

You know, I am actually sympathetic to Kimberly. Yes, of course, she's a real pain in the ass, but being expected to read a Wiki page about your own marriage ceremony is pretty cold. Everything about it is unfamiliar to her.  What would an Indian expect if they went to a Catholic or Jewish ceremony in the U.S.? I would kind of expect my fiancee to at least attempt to walk me through it. 

• Like 4

Oh my god. This child is, what? eight? First they tell her she's moving to a big city. Then they tell her they're going to bring a new baby into the mix. And now they're telling her that she'll be teaching the baby how to speak in two languages. The poor kid is going to run away from home. 

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Hannah is so sweet.  What a beautiful child. 

Kenny could learn a thing or two from her.  But he has nothing left to learn!

Edited by OneGuy
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
4 minutes ago, torontomeridith said:

You know, I am actually sympathetic to Kimberly. Yes, of course, she's a real pain in the ass, but being expected to read a Wiki page about your own marriage ceremony is pretty cold. Everything about it is unfamiliar to her.  What would an Indian expect if they went to a Catholic or Jewish ceremony in the U.S.? I would kind of expect my fiancee to at least attempt to walk me through it. 

She's known for months she was moving to India to get married. Nothing prevented her from trying to learn about the culture. One would think, as a "spiritual person" she'd be eager to immerse herself in it. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 10