Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Shelbie said:

TJ and Kim are an absolute disaster in the making. So that pretty much guarantees we will see them for years.

I'm  good  with Jenny and Mr  Jones  as  our Indian couple.

• Like 4

Mary stop complaining that he doesn't help out. You trained Brandan well. He spent all his time in the US video chatting with you, so now he has nothing to do but loaf around.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
12 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Yes, Jesus' first miracle was the water to wine at the wedding in Canna.  No birthdays in bible except for Herod with the erotic dancing and John the Baptist's head. 

Well, there was that one in Bethlehem, but JW are not allowed to acknowledge it. 

• Like 4
Just now, kacesq said:

I hate Whitney and her family.

It was a mistake to take the show in this direction. Her dad is really not good on camera. And it’s so boring. Does anyone care about these people? 

• Like 3
Just now, Gobi said:

Christian's sort of but not really proposal to Cleo was better than Brandon's proposal.

Well it  could be worse, he could have proposed to her while taking  a shit, surprised Sharps didn't ask them to do  that.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
Just now, Shelbie said:

Holly is 44. She is not a girl even though she acts like a 14 year old. She is a woman.

Something must have happened to her when she was 14yo and she never recovered from whatever it was.

So is the waitstaff in attendance? Who are these people?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

huh... Holly kinda looks like a cloud carrying a bouquet... but it's great Wayne thinks she looks stunning.

Oh, by the way, did anyone catch Shaun Robinson on Sherri Sheppard's show today?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
Just now, Bees52 said:

huh... Holly kinda looks like a cloud carrying a bouquet... but it's great Wayne thinks she looks stunning.

Oh, by the way, did anyone catch Shaun Robinson on Sherri Sheppard's show today?

I never saw Shaun Robinson anywhere but on the tell alls. I thought she was an AI bot!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9